over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adrol or dbol?

run both, take pics, and see which one you look/feel better on... take each for 4-8 weeks or whatever u want... try each separately... document results..after that, maybe try 25mg of each together.... try 25 of 1 and 50 of another., who knows..... this is YOUR body experiment, nobody really gonna be able to tell you which is gonna give your body a better result with less side effects until experiment is started yourself... they both give me nipple problems so i don't run them, but you won't know till u do..

Do both, one day anadrol next day dbol, you will get the almost all of the benefits of running each daily but with way less side effects. Split each one into 2 doses per day

This is actally a great idea op you should give it a try. I did tbol then Adrol eod and it was amazing. I've been thinking about doing dbol/anadrol eod as well but swore off dbol after getting gyno last time haha.

I have a more positive mood on dbol and fuller GAINZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am on 100 mg drol and 20 mg dbol.

They work well together as long as the dose is kept reasonable. I feel I'm pushing that boundary but I feel great so what's a few more weeks.

the dbol is in there mainly for mood benefits and because I had 100 tabs lying around. But it def makes a difference over the drol alone.

Try it and see. 50 mg drol and 20 mg dbol split into 2 doses is fantastic. Low to no sides with wicked pumps.

Man dbol will messed up your estrogen which will cause even more problems while you're running yo tren e. Anytime u run a 19 nor, you HAVE to keep your estrogen in check because even a slight estrogen elevation, your prolactin will out of range too.

I wouldn't suggest adding in adrol too because although adrol doesnt aromatize, BUT it still has estrogen sides, WHICH cannot be controlled using an AI because it doesn't aromatize.

So I wouldn't recommend adding in anyone of these compound. You have almost 2g of anabolics, its more than enough to grow. Check your diet and training, 600mix of tren is enough to grow, and I'm surprised you're not going mad on sides running so much test with tren.

Dbol gives horrible heartburn and acid reflux, followed by uncontrollable hiccups that last me for days, even weeks sometimes... I was up to 2 nexium and eating tums like candy every day and it only helped a little... Too bad, I had very little water retention, abs were visible, lots of vascularity, I felt good otherwise, no mood swings and strong in the gym... But those sides are a bit much, especially since I have to constantly speak with clients, hiccups suck...

2 words. Injectable Anadrol

Get that body fat a little lower and watch how freaky Anadrol makes you look when your carb sensitive!

read lots about it, have a few friends who love it, sounds interesting, is it similar to tren? I imagine there's a lot less if any liver stress as an IM instead of oral...

Dbol gives horrible heartburn and acid reflux, followed by uncontrollable hiccups that last me for days, even weeks sometimes... I was up to 2 nexium and eating tums like candy every day and it only helped a little... Too bad, I had very little water retention, abs were visible, lots of vascularity, I felt good otherwise, no mood swings and strong in the gym... But those sides are a bit much, especially since I have to constantly speak with clients, hiccups suck...

Have you tried injectable Dbol?

Anadrol for sure!! Dbol makes me bloated and estrogen goes too high quickly...

I like both in different ways. If I could only choose one it would be dbol.

I like that just 20-30mg of good dbol adds so much strength and mass and I don't seem to get bad estrogen from it. Nice thick look and great feeling of wellbeing. Doesn't affect my appetite.

Anadrol gives a tighter look but needs more mg's. More of an aggressive mental state for me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear