advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice from vets for past competitor. Phil,etc.

bullet6670

Newbies
FOR Phil,Raj,Big A,etc

I'm hoping to get some advice from some of the experienced veterans. No offense to anyone else but,I've been out of the sport for about ten years now and read so many different opinions that I want to try to narrow it down and not kill myself experimenting. Last show was in 95 at the USA where I took 6th as a mdwt. Won class at jersey in 93, 2nd and 3rd in the jun nats in 94 and 95. Never competed again after 95. Looking to give it another shot. I'm 35 now and have a good deal to learn. Seems like alot is different. I've got some cyp, dec, dbol and jin coming. Intersted in doing IGF also, but don't have any experience with it. Did gh before and reacted really well. Previous experience with Protropin with no negative effects so I'm curious if you think that is a good indication that Fit would be good for me. I've seen a couple of Big A's cycles at Alin. Looking at about 750 mg cyp/week for 8 weeks, 600 mg dec/week 8 weeks, 40 mg dbol 1st 4 weeks. Gh I'm not real sure what I'm going to do yet. Phil thought I would be ok with only 2 IU's every other day. This might sound a bit hypocritical, but I don't want to kill myself so I really need advice on the IGF, insulin, glucophage, anti e's and pct. I want to do things the right way and have read so many different things. Wylde I think said that 20 - 40 mcg of IGF would be enough and I've read others say more . I'm about 5'6" 190 right now and looking to put on about 20 quality pounds to compete as a light heavy. Thanks very much for your help!

Last edited:
Insulin - I like HumR, 12 to 15IU after breakfast followed by the same after the evening workout.
Take 10g of maltodextrin for each IU of insulin straight after the shot. I like to add creatine in the shake as well.
The malto will take care of the first crash that happens approx after 1 hour. Second crash happnes 2 to 2.5 hours later. You will know that is coming on as you will get shaky, sweaty and disorientated, in that order. Eat BIG! Then you will be fine after that.

Glucophage (metformin) - helps sensitise your insulin recptor sites. Easiest way to take it - after a big carb meal, have 500mg. After a massive meal - 1,000mg. After all you can eat buffet where you feeli like puking - 1,500mg. It will really pump you.
DON'T USE IT TOGETHER WITH INSULIN! it will meke the insulin unpredictable. But use ti on the days you are not doing the insulin as it will help you keep your insulin receptors sensitive.

Femara (letrozole) I find to be the king of anti-es. It does it all - stops water retention, gyno, etc.
Arimidex only stops water retention, not gyno and you will need a gyno specific anti-e like nolvadex. That's from my experience.

Thanks Big A

Hoping for some more feedback from some other vets.Training consistently for a little over e year now. I've done some gear here and there but nothing crazy or consistent. Since I joined some forums I've been doing alot of reading on everything from training and diet to IGF and GH. My main concern is IGF and Insulin together or not. Maybr I'll just play it safe and do the Igf with my pct. Seems to work great for at least keeping gains if not making more and I'll stick with GH/slin. Thanx for the reply

Last edited:
^ Bump

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear