over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice on a bigger run, stepping up a bit

AjRcky

Newbies
So a bud of mine is stopping Ped's. And has been coaching me a little. Suggest you guys, so here goes. I'm running test prop 100mg daily, EQ 250 3-4 a week, tren 100 mg EOD. I have nolva,and clomid on hand also E block by Core labs. What else should I bring to run. Blood donation every 50 days? Baby aspirin? Taking multivitamin,tons of carbs. Also I have a pack of 50mg proviron, should I be running that, and with all of this I really want to keep sex drive,I realize tren might screw with that. Any advice is appreciated

So a bud of mine is stopping Ped's. And has been coaching me a little. Suggest you guys, so here goes. I'm running test prop 100mg daily, EQ 250 3-4 a week, tren 100 mg EOD. I have nolva,and clomid on hand also E block by Core labs. What else should I bring to run. Blood donation every 50 days? Baby aspirin? Taking multivitamin,tons of carbs. Also I have a pack of 50mg proviron, should I be running that, and with all of this I really want to keep sex drive,I realize tren might screw with that. Any advice is appreciated

You lost me with E block. What’s that some bunk ass propriety blend supplement?

You lost me with E block. What’s that some bunk ass propriety blend supplement?
Haha yeah what the fuck is that? Sounds like scammer shit you would get from Blackstone Labs. Do yourself a favor and order some actual Asin or Adex from a trusted source here.

For how long you been lifting ? do you have a photo before you started hormones? and a present photo?

You probably spent more on “eblock” than Adex
So I’d agree with everyone else and drop that

Start reading in the Beginner's Section and don't stop! I also suggest you READ THE RULES here. There's no asking for cycles which you're bordering on. You can put your cycle up and ask for comments but not what to run. You obviously don't have the knowledge to be running gear. Educate yourself first and then make that decision.

You can list your stats though, age, ever run anything before, height, weight, even a picture.

If you're asking these questions you have no business running this

If you do go to a point where you can run stuff you need to start small and go from there and learn learn and learn it takes years and years and years of learning

Start reading in the Beginner's Section and don't stop! I also suggest you READ THE RULES here. There's no asking for cycles which you're bordering on. You can put your cycle up and ask for comments but not what to run. You obviously don't have the knowledge to be running gear. Educate yourself first and then make that decision.

You can list your stats though, age, ever run anything before, height, weight, even a picture.
What the boss said above. It’s the best advice and you’ll be thankful you did!!!! Knowledge is power after all. If you still have questions or get confused then don’t hesitate to ask questions!!!!

Cage

So you’re running around 1.5 grams a week?

I read this first post and knewww that this could spin wildly out of control haha
Honestly, this is how you start your journey though. All of us were randomly here at one time. (or close to it)

To the OP. Be a luuurk here for like a year. Read everything. Use the search function, no joke everything has been talked about here and several times. Ask questions when you cant find it anywhere. Repeat.

I read this first post and knewww that this could spin wildly out of control haha
Honestly, this is how you start your journey though. All of us were randomly here at one time. (or close to it)

To the OP. Be a luuurk here for like a year. Read everything. Use the search function, no joke everything has been talked about here and several times. Ask questions when you cant find it anywhere. Repeat.
Sure wish I would have had the knowledge of this site prior to my 1st merry go round…. Looking back on things I just gotta shake my head. That’s life though, you live and learn!

Cage

No. You shouldn’t add anything and you shouldn’t take 3/4ths of what you have listed. In fact put the eq and the tren and the proviron and half the test away. Throw Eblock in the garbage.

What is your goal? Where are you currently? What’s your training and your exact diet for the past week? Cals, macros, meal by meal. Exact amounts. Until you can list all of this in detail you don’t need to even think about the drugs

Stepping up a bit makes me believe you have cycled before but still are struggling to know what you’re doing aside from just throwing in random compounds. You need to put the work in reading before just jumping on.

6’3 190lbs trying to run 1.5g’s with “clomid on hand”.

Brother a lot of us wish we had educated ourselves first before jumping into all this shit, consider yourself lucky you still have that chance and take that opportunity.

Any pics bud?

BIOGENIX

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear