over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

After bloodwork doc says I'm a heart attack about to happen at 29

desibaba

Banned
Just got my bloodwork done on a cycle of test, eq, tren and arimidex. She says my good cholesterol is extremely low, bad cholesterol very high and said I should donate blood because of super high hemoglobin. Also said my blood sugar is very high. I'm assuming the EQ and arimidex are to blame?

I'm sure I can call and ask for them. She said good cholesterol was very low and bad cholesterol was very high. She also recommended I donate blood.

If my doc told me that I would stop right then and there. My health is way more important than looking good. I hope ur ok bro!

Post really means nothing without the actual lab results bro, no offense. Some docs make a big deal to young people (especially if it's obvious you use) if your even just 1 point over the high end of the spectrum. I've yet to see someone over a gram of gear (especially with tren and eq involved) and have perfect blood work across the board. You also don't describe your dosage on the mentioned AAS you're using so again without more detail this thread is useless...

Did you bother to do bloods before you started your most recent cycle?

Ill call them tommorow to fax me my entire bloodwork so I can post it here.

Just got my bloodwork done on a cycle of test, eq, tren and arimidex. She says my good cholesterol is extremely low, bad cholesterol very high and said I should donate blood because of super high hemoglobin. Also said my blood sugar is very high. I'm assuming the EQ and arimidex are to blame?

More likely your diet and lack of cardio are to blame.

How many gram per week are you taking?

Some people just have high HDL due to Genetics. If she suggests cholesterol meds, take them. Dont believe the people who tell you to take herbs etc... they wotn help you!!!

More details sir.

Dosages/full blood work/diet/cardio habits/length of time on

If my doc told me that I would stop right then and there. My health is way more important than looking good. I hope ur ok bro!

Agreed but doctors know NOTHING about steroids and what we do so 9 out of 10 will scare the living hell out of you just because they see bad bloodwork. Watch the top get everything back to normal in a few weeks and see his doctor get shocked.

Heres a good read **broken link removed**

"In Crete, the home of the healthy Mediterranean diet, a 10-year study
failed to find a single heart attack despite average cholesterol levels well over 200. There are as
many heart attacks in people with cholesterol levels over 300 as those whose levels are under
200. Half of all heart attacks occur in people with normal cholesterol levels."

Cholesterol levels has jack shit to do with having a heart attack. Inflammation and oxidation are the main culprits and in the majority of peoples cases its inflammation caused by excess insulin, one of our biggest causes of inflammation in the majority of people. Too much insulin needed/caused by insulin insensitivity caused by our shit diets.

As a added bonus of information I could tell you that eating high amounts of cholesterol does NOT give you high cholesterol.

Last edited:
Heres a good read **broken link removed**

"In Crete, the home of the healthy Mediterranean diet, a 10-year study
failed to find a single heart attack despite average cholesterol levels well over 200. There are as
many heart attacks in people with cholesterol levels over 300 as those whose levels are under
200. Half of all heart attacks occur in people with normal cholesterol levels."

Cholesterol levels has jack shit to do with having a heart attack. Inflammation and oxidation are the main culprits and in the majority of peoples cases its inflammation caused by excess insulin, one of our biggest causes of inflammation in the majority of people. Too much insulin needed/caused by insulin insensitivity caused by our shit diets.

As a added bonus of information I could tell you that eating high amounts of cholesterol does NOT give you high cholesterol.

Came in to post this. Cholesterol testing is extremely outdated. There are many other factors that affect HDL and LDL numbers; cholesterol is not the only thing transported by lipoproteins. Every time I hear a doctor use the terms "good cholesterol" and "bad cholesterol" I fucking cringe.

I have a cousin that went through med school. She will tell you first hand most doctors don't know jack shit about nutrition. Most know how to administer tests and interpret results based on shitty ass outdated guidelines, and that's it.

She wanted to give me a presciption for Cholesterol lowering drugs but i said no thanks. My cycles arent high by any means. I just rarely come off. 750 mgs test, 400 mgs eq and 400 mgs tren enanthate a week. I honestly dont watch my diet too much and i do like maybe 15 to 20 minutes of cardio once or twice a week. What kind of a diet change should i do?

Some people just have high HDL due to Genetics. If she suggests cholesterol meds, take them. Dont believe the people who tell you to take herbs etc... they wotn help you!!!

I'm assuming you meant LDL.

Came in to post this. Cholesterol testing is extremely outdated. There are many other factors that affect HDL and LDL numbers; cholesterol is not the only thing transported by lipoproteins. Every time I hear a doctor use the terms "good cholesterol" and "bad cholesterol" I fucking cringe.

I have a cousin that went through med school. She will tell you first hand most doctors don't know jack shit about nutrition. Most know how to administer tests and interpret results based on shitty ass outdated guidelines, and that's it.

Me too. Holy fucking shit does that piss me off.

I hope ya post up those bloods I would like to see what a "heart attack about to happen looks like" maybe some more details How long ya been on????? what all are you taking ?? stats ( weight, height b/f, b/p ect.)???

Last edited:

So what gives you cholesterol? What makes ldl go high?

Genetics? Improper diet? Not enough cardio? Saturated fat?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear