over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Age 40 + guys that still blast and cruise

Do you think it varies person to person though, in regards to say a guy being on year around at 300mg/wk for "trt?"

The reason I ask is because didn't Meadows state his trt dose is 300mg/wk all year round, and he is usually regarded as being super safe and super healthy.

Just throwing it out there for discussion. Of course, bloodwork is everybody's friend to help guide them on what to take and what to do.
I don't want to devolve this conversation into a TRT dose debate because we have all seen that a thousand times and it doesn't go well. But I do feel like one of the most important parts of using AAS is allowing the body to "normalize" at least occasionally, and unfortunately, I don't think this can happen at 1000+ testosterone levels. Bodybuilders are generally great at rationalization and justification so it's really easy to do things like take 200mg/week and get tested 4-5 days after your last shot and think you are doing TRT doses, when in fact you are probably close to twice TRT doses (my first cycle was 200mg/week and I responded very well).

Here is some borderline broscience that I think maybe accurate: your muscles can 'learn' to utilize very large amounts of testosterone, but your organs can not and they also have androgen receptors, when you supersaturate these receptors, negative effects can occur, I'm thinking LVH, arterial stiffening, liver stress, high RBC production, and so on (beyond my knowledge). The idea is that it only takes a supraphysiological dose to completely saturate these receptors on organs, it does matter if it's 200mg/week or 1000mg/week, organ AR receptors are going to be over-saturated. This is probably a gross oversimplification but you get the idea. Also, testosterone has an affinity for other receptors besides the AR, which may factor in heavily as well.

You can throw out all the broscience and go by anecdotal evidence also. Being "on" all the time, even if you are bridging or cruising between cycles seems to be more unhealthy than the older method of going off completely between cycles. The body never gets to normalize, it's always under the stress of supraphysiological amounts of testosterone. My experience is that "cruising" between cycles CAN be healthy, maybe even more so than going off completely, but only if you let the body return to true physiological testosterone levels.

There are several factors in MY body that start to go out of balance when I start to push even slightly above physiological levels, RBC goes up, BP goes up, E2 goes up, DHT goes up. The second I do true physiological doses, all these markers return to normal very quickly.

TRT 150mg for most of the year. Keep diet clean. Spring / summer i will add in another compound like primo, ment, tren hex, mast. I ran primo last year ( great results ) but its tough to get real. Im trying ment now and ive ran tren hex / mast in small doses with great results as well.

^^^no it's not ..just got to know where to look

go to AnaSci & see who's giving you what you pay for 🕶
^^^it's an incredible resource ..nobody has to "guess" anymore

Doing 200-300 per week cruises never gives your body a break.

This thread is funny. It's like a competition for sainthood. The guy that uses the least mg and the lowest toxicity compounds will be beatified. I lose. I have 4 modes: 1) a gram/wk of stuff; 2) 350 mg/wk of stuff: 3) 150 mg/w... and ; 4) nota a fucking milligram. That's how I roll.

^^^agree with you both ..when it's take to take a break ..it's time to take a break, don't kid yourselves especially as you get older

& when it time to roll, it's time to roll ..when diet & training are sorted, MILLIGRAMS do make a difference

^^^all this said, i'll add that i DO think that many blast with more than they need to because they don't have diet & training dialed in

Are you guys running GH during the low test phase of your year or do you go off all other drugs, including GH?

^^^all this said, i'll add that i DO think that many blast with more than they need to because they don't have diet & training dialed in
agreed, dude, but then again even if you think you have diet/training dialed in....it feels good to push the drugs up a little bit more than you need. It doesn't hurt that's for sure (obviously it hurts your health lol).

I go off gh toward the end of a blast. I reintroduce it during my cruise and run until the end of my next blast. Rinse and repeat.

Is this healthy?

Im starting to think taking anything is unhealthy. So probably not. But I feel great and when I pull labs, I never see anything that scares me.

Are you guys running GH during the low test phase of your year or do you go off all other drugs, including GH?

I'm done messing with it since it raises my heart rate. Resting heart rate on 2 ius meditrope was 86 on it and 68 off. Sucks since it does work really well. I run 125 mg test e a week and thinking of trying 25 mg ed of ment.

I mean everyone likes to make it rocket science truth be told no one really knows what they are getting or how much. Cruise basically means one shot every 7-10 days blast means 2-3 a week. When you get tired of blasting you cruise.

I can't use it anymore. I'm 58 and many decades of lifting and grappling sports. GH kills my joints even at replacement dosages. I never even abused it. I don't know why but think it's probably aggravating my arthritis that accumulated over the years from abuse and injury. Maybe some day when I have a little more free funds I'll get a legitimate script and go strictly pharma replacement dose and see what happens.

Even at 2iu it kills your joints? Im interested in hearing about that. You think that is what did it?

Im not doubting you. You just dont hear this anecdote often.

I can't use it anymore. I'm 58 and many decades of lifting and grappling sports. GH kills my joints even at replacement dosages. I never even abused it. I don't know why but think it's probably aggravating my arthritis that accumulated over the years from abuse and injury. Maybe some day when I have a little more free funds I'll get a legitimate script and go strictly pharma replacement dose and see what happens.

As an old man that doesn’t have a long history of this game I appreciate those sharing. I’m just amping my test to 300 and adding NPP 300-350. I need to lose some weight I put on while I having 2 surgeries last fall. Great topic, especially for an old man.....

I dont fuck with GH, did one 6 month cycle and now I get sleep apnea and snore way easier. I think its responsible for way more heart problems than if it were not incorporated. I'm 40 and have done a lot of stupid shit, but I learn from my stupid shit, and Gh is one of them.

Stan Efferding has said he does 300mg of test prop a week also.

What do you guys feel is the upper limit for TRT doses?

I think it is individual. All I know is that 200mg of test per 8 days (100 every 4 days) puts me > 1500 total t and my free t is about 3x the normal range. I have no idea what my total t is....but considering I am NORTH of 1500 I would say that 300 mg would put me through the roof. I don't want to be in the low/mid range for sure...but I don't want to run above the top range year round either.

I dont fuck with GH, did one 6 month cycle and now I get sleep apnea and snore way easier. I think its responsible for way more heart problems than if it were not incorporated. I'm 40 and have done a lot of stupid shit, but I learn from my stupid shit, and Gh is one of them. I have a torn rotator cuff from a dislocated shoulder in a cage fight and thought it would help, it didnt. Thought it would help with fat loss, it didnt, it's all diet. I got numb hands and sleep apnea. Gh is shit unless you are trying to be be a professional BB and need every bit of growth possible. Otherwise its shit and it will increase your risk of cancer and make you look unaesthetic if you aren't going for mass. Stallone looks like shit from the bone growth. He would have looked more impressive without the Gh and just on test and maybe tren or mast, a leaner face, less boxier ribcage. He would look just as you young just because he worked out and ate right. The gh did him a disservice.

I dont fuck with GH, did one 6 month cycle and now I get sleep apnea and snore way easier. I think its responsible for way more heart problems than if it were not incorporated. I'm 40 and have done a lot of stupid shit, but I learn from my stupid shit, and Gh is one of them. I have a torn rotator cuff from a dislocated shoulder in a cage fight and thought it would help, it didnt. Thought it would help with fat loss, it didnt, it's all diet. I got numb hands and sleep apnea. Gh is shit unless you are trying to be be a professional BB and need every bit of growth possible. Otherwise its shit and it will increase your risk of cancer and make you look unaesthetic if you aren't going for mass. Stallone looks like shit from the bone growth. He would have looked more impressive without the Gh and just on test and maybe tren or mast, a leaner face, less boxier ribcage. He would look just as you young just because he worked out and ate right. The gh did him a disservice.

I'm surprised when people say stallone looks like shit, looks pretty damn good to me for 73.

All those negative side effects (and lack of positive ones) Cracker is talking about with GH are inaccurate. Also, Stallone looks great, age is a bitch.

He looks great for his age, but he would have without the gh too. Same with Joe Rogan. They take care of themselves, but the gh I think just makes them look less aesthetic.

All those negative side effects (and lack of positive ones) Cracker is talking about with GH are inaccurate. Also, Stallone looks great, age is a bitch.
I've heard of plenty of guys getting extra tissue in their throat causing the same issues I've had with it.

I do 2 months of MK, then 3-5 months of GH, then take a break for roughly 6 months.

Kaladryn's post up there is very valuable, I didn't want to quote it and take half the page as the original post :) .
But please read it.
"Normalization" while in the optimized zone is the key.
Feeding into your circadian rhythms is also very important to your organ health and well being...
Daily injection with calculated release times to parallel what yours where doing, in my opinion is the next frontier.
Taking your 100mg or 150 mg by-weekly may put your numbers right but there are other things in your body happening that have a shorter , more frequent cycle that plays into the bigger picture.
For conversation only, was a fellow on trt doing his dailies at 7 am ED. He's was not complaining.By doing that he was hitting his peaks about 1700 give or take depending on the ester he was taking (Tested) .
By adjusting his time of administration to I believe in his case to be 2100, he was able to peak close to what his body would have if it was naturally releasing its own Testosterone.
Punch line: by recreating hwhat was close natural pattern, he was able to drive his cortisol level down (also tested), noticeably to where his quality of life was reported better, as was his nitrogen retention, appetite, sleep pattern etc...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws