over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AI Dose on Primo

IMG_4581.jpg

So for everyone that was wondering sensitive e2 results are in. 100mg prop ed,100mg primo ed, 12.5mg aromasin eod.

Goes to show you that everyone is different.

So are you going to go to 15-20 eod? 8-10 ED?

Strangely enough, I dropped the AI completely 4 weeks ago based on the advice I received.

I haven't had any issues with gyno. So go figure.....? I did bloodwork in the first place because my joints felt too dry and I felt like I may be crushing E2. And by joint pain, I mean more like muscle stiffness and dryness. Everytime I trained, I felt like I'd tear something if I pushed too heavy or if I did something like full rom DB flies.

I must admit, I feel a lot better without the AI in there. Perhaps I just feel better with higher E2? I am not what what to make of it

View attachment 154659

So for everyone that was wondering sensitive e2 results are in. 100mg prop ed,100mg primo ed, 12.5mg aromasin eod.

Goes to show you that everyone is different.
Just wondering if you have a baseline of 100mg prop Ed and 12.5mg atom EOD to compare to.

On some recent testing I did, all held equal my E2 was still high but 600mg of primo brought it from 120 range to 50s. Primo didn't solve the issue completely BUT it definitely lowered E2.

Just wondering if you have a baseline of 100mg prop Ed and 12.5mg atom EOD to compare to.

On some recent testing I did, all held equal my E2 was still high but 600mg of primo brought it from 120 range to 50s. Primo didn't solve the issue completely BUT it definitely lowered E2.

Unfortunately no, but I did have bloodwork done on 200mg Test E/week and 100mg Primo/week and my E2 was slightly over the range. So I think It's safe to assume I aromatize like a MF.

I take 200 mg per week of Test on my TRT protocol. My estro is usually in the 30s. I finally dabbled onto the darkside and took a "non prescribed" drug for the first time, Primo at 400 mg per week. Then eventually dropped to 200 per week. I did labs midway through and my estro crashed to ZERO (undetectable). Primo is a powerful AI. BTW it also tanked my HDL from 60+ to 28

I take 200 mg per week of Test on my TRT protocol. My estro is usually in the 30s. I finally dabbled onto the darkside and took a "non prescribed" drug for the first time, Primo at 400 mg per week. Then eventually dropped to 200 per week. I did labs midway through and my estro crashed to ZERO (undetectable). Primo is a powerful AI. BTW it also tanked my HDL from 60+ to 28
agreed, with the estro effects and HDL effects. Its the only explanation for myself. 500 test solo with no ai estro runs 90, 500 primo 600 and even trest in the picture and no ai estro was at 55. Primo is very powerful for ai. Now the hdl issue blew my mind. I had run trest before with no issues. This go round had trest and primo addition and my damn HDL got to 11. It had to be the primo.

agreed, with the estro effects and HDL effects. Its the only explanation for myself. 500 test solo with no ai estro runs 90, 500 primo 600 and even trest in the picture and no ai estro was at 55. Primo is very powerful for ai. Now the hdl issue blew my mind. I had run trest before with no issues. This go round had trest and primo addition and my damn HDL got to 11. It had to be the primo.

Just confirmed in my own blood. That primo lowers my hdl as well. Same test/deca hdl 39 (normal for me), add 600mg primo 25. Was running 200mg of mast last year in same mix so thought it might be that - nope, I'm sure mast didn't help but primo is the issue. All other numbers are splendid so not a non starter but not perfect.

For the record 500+mg of Tren a and 350 weekly of winstrol puts my hdl only a few lower. Sucks.

Just confirmed in my own blood. That primo lowers my hdl as well. Same test/deca hdl 39 (normal for me), add 600mg primo 25. Was running 200mg of mast last year in same mix so thought it might be that - nope, I'm sure mast didn't help but primo is the issue. All other numbers are splendid so not a non starter but not perfect.

For the record 500+mg of Tren a and 350 weekly of winstrol puts my hdl only a few lower. Sucks.
I will say i took someones advices and got some cardarine. Dropped trest and primo and even kept test at 500, added 10ml cardarine and blood showed in 5 weeks HDL went from 11 to 37. Wild. I will be be keeping GW in at all times now unless strictly trt, im convinced.

I will say i took someones advices and got some cardarine. Dropped trest and primo and even kept test at 500, added 10ml cardarine and blood showed in 5 weeks HDL went from 11 to 37. Wild. I will be be keeping GW in at all times now unless strictly trt, im convinced.
For what it's worth I really like cardarine but it's never moved my hdl on or off cycle up or down. It may be individual but just removing the compounds may have been most of it. I heat people say it helps cholesterol all the time but I've never seen anyone produce bloods and milt own certainly don't indicate a strong positive or negative.

LOL! See this looks good to me. T/TrenA with stanzolol while closely monitoring my BP feels like a little bit of alright. LDL a little high but otherwise great, horny, and beastly. Crazy vivid dreams.

Strangely enough, I dropped the AI completely 4 weeks ago based on the advice I received.

I haven't had any issues with gyno. So go figure.....? I did bloodwork in the first place because my joints felt too dry and I felt like I may be crushing E2. And by joint pain, I mean more like muscle stiffness and dryness. Everytime I trained, I felt like I'd tear something if I pushed too heavy or if I did something like full rom DB flies.

I must admit, I feel a lot better without the AI in there. Perhaps I just feel better with higher E2? I am not what what to make of it

The e2/t normal ratio is typically 0.4%-0.6%. To see what yours is, go to somewhere like https://www.mdapp.co/testosterone-to-estradiol-ratio-t-e2-calculator-530/ and pick the right units for your test and e2 and it'll convert things and give you the right t/e2 ratio. Then you just take the reciprocal of that 1/value and multiply by 100. If you're lower than 0.4, you're probably going to feel low estrogen sides and the more over 0.6, you'll be closer to high e2 sides.

LOL! See this looks good to me. T/TrenA with stanzolol while closely monitoring my BP feels like a little bit of alright. LDL a little high but otherwise great, horny, and beastly. Crazy vivid dreams.

It's a great fricking combo! Love it and way better than tren/test/mast for me. I was using primo hoping it didn't disrupt anything too badly and I could use for long periods as a more moderate compound.

HDL hit though, nearly as bad as tren and winny. Reality is while rest of markers are better on primo (exceptional really), tren/winny or similar don't move me too badly either. Liver values elevate but are within range or just a couple points out. Test/deca at virtually any dose move nothing for me.

So lesson here is that no perfect or ideal exists...guess I'll find a use for all that tren after all!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131