over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ain't no game...USPS

Long time no hear everyone...

At this time and probley for ever i can not get into the specifics but sending IGF, HGH, and other white based powder based AAS substance's through the mail can and will get you in alot ALOT of trouble...sending anything for that matter

It is not a matter of IF but WHEN you get caught...

take it from me and my empty life/401/retiement/ and savings accounts and a remorgaged home, that it is not worth it... man so not worth it...

Postal inspectors are Postal Police and they getting good at their job and are not stupid when it comes to AAS.. give them respect guys they will get you sooner or later...Your local mail carrier gets a bonus check if they turn you in to them as well...

Best of luck to all of you as i have to lay so low i am wormfood right now...

My best always to you at PM...

bigbaldbulldog said:
Long time no hear everyone...

At this time and probley for ever i can not get into the specifics but sending IGF, HGH, and other white based powder based AAS substance's through the mail can and will get you in alot ALOT of trouble...sending anything for that matter

It is not a matter of IF but WHEN you get caught...

take it from me and my empty life/401/retiement/ and savings accounts and a remorgaged home, that it is not worth it... man so not worth it...

Postal inspectors are Postal Police and they getting good at their job and are not stupid when it comes to AAS.. give them respect guys they will get you sooner or later...Your local mail carrier gets a bonus check if they turn you in to them as well...

Best of luck to all of you as i have to lay so low i am wormfood right now...

My best always to you at PM...

Just to clear up what you are saying, you might want to produce paperwork to a few of your friends on here via PM to clear all this up. You are a stand up guy BBB, I am sure you will do whats right in their minds and come through. Call me soon buddy, take care and hope to see you next week.

BIGKIWI said:
BBB that doesn't sound good bro wish you the best my friend :):)
well i was not sure for a while what was up so i just said something was up to be sure to protect many of my friends...after about a month the story became the truth..how ironic is that?

It is not a good situation and i can tell you first hand..to give advice to someone who is in that situation is one thing but to be THAT GUY is another...

Thanks BigKiwi and Phil...

paper work will show up once i have everything done and finished to prove that the story that was a story became the truth..

Guys i can not say it enough think twice about making a few bucks on the side...

Sorry for the loss you had to take bro :( :mad:

xcelbeyond said:
Sorry for the loss you had to take bro :( :mad:
well a game this is not.. what a loss ,far more then i ever made.. selling sharing and do favors for friends getting ready for the summer and shows is something i would suggest thinking twice about doing if i were anyone who read this....

BBB, stay strong and keep your head up.

Very sorry BBB about things gone bad for you. :(

This is not good....

I hope everything turns out ok for you. This is terrible news. I do understand why you said it is not worth the freedom aspect. It is a huge gamble these days. Just not worth it anymore. :(

I'm really sorry my friend :(

If you can answer, was this a domestic shipment? I apologize if this was said elsewhere and I happened to miss it. Goes without saying, but I am always sorry to hear that someone has to go through this. :mad:

Rex.

BBB,

that is some terrible news to hear...they probably treated you like it was crack??
All the good people get busted.

Well, was it just powder?? any vials or amps or loose tabs??

STEAK

So Sorry BBB

Man that sucks soo bad! you sound like a good guy too, and you obviously have many friends here so keep your chin up and hang in there. I stopped using mail a few years back for just this reason, it's just too risky. Local sources may cost a little more now but less in the long run if ya know what I mean.
Thor

once again i can not get into the thick of things but after meeting with them and my attorney it was revealed that i was the origin of the investigation that they are and were watching other people and just happen to be a person of interest...

if ANYONE out there has done biz with anyone out of California, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona and Missouri be on your best behavior.. I can not say with certainty who they were watching for sure but i do know i was being watched for several months(April-05) after someone tipped them off as to sources being used on here...

i can say they are watching these sources..

EDIT by Paul Bunyan.....I wanna see proof before names are posted.

just to name a few so if you are one of these companies handlers i'd say get rid of your computer , clean your house and fly right cause these are names i saw while reading the file upside down..

someone on here who got busted from this web site sometime in January-March 2005 gave up this web page and they have been buying from many suppliers on here to build a case....Guys it ain't worth it..

i am signing off upon the advise of my attorney AND WISH YOU ALL TEH BEST

Last edited by a moderator:

|--[\\\\]>-------- Holy crap! BBB, take care my friend and do what you need to do! i wish you all the best.

mr igf

Thought igf was legal for research? Bro.....feel what you are going through been there ----keep head straight and your lawyer should do ok...

BBB

I don't know you, you don't know me but I feel for you.
The only thing I'll say to you is you alway's fnd out who you're true friend are and who the true "good guys" are.
Keep your chin up cause this kind of shit can make ya a lil crazy.

Well...

Most of know of a certain person that was busted from here during those months that you listed.

and the article said he was very cooperative....and he even went on local TV to talk about...

Let us hope it isn't that guy??

once again i can not get into the thick of things but after meeting with them and my attorney it was revealed that i was the origin of the investigation that they are and were watching other people and just happen to be a person of interest...

if ANYONE out there has done biz with anyone out of California, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona and Missouri be on your best behavior.. I can not say with certainty who they were watching for sure but i do know i was being watched for several months(April-05) after someone tipped them off as to sources being used on here...

i can say they are watching these sources..

EDIT by Paul Bunyan.....I wanna see proof before names are posted.

just to name a few so if you are one of these companies handlers i'd say get rid of your computer , clean your house and fly right cause these are names i saw while reading the file upside down..

someone on here who got busted from this web site sometime in January-March 2005 gave up this web page and they have been buying from many suppliers on here to build a case....Guys it ain't worth it..

i am signing off upon the advise of my attorney AND WISH YOU ALL TEH BEST

So what's the deal with this bullshit? Anyone have any answers?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131