over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

all pinning spots now hard ?

whoremoan

Registered
all my pinning spots have become hard to inject into ? ive been doing this for years , and im very sanitary and make sure i hygienic about it all
but every spots starts easy - like injecting into butter
now all my spots have become hard, i get the needle in but it takes ages to push the oil in?
use all shapes and sizes of needles but nothing changes?
every now and again i get lucky and it goes in fine , but usually not
i gave myself a huge break recently (few months off everything) and started again recently and it still hasnt changed?
i massage spots after injection for a few minutes to disperse oil, but ive never had a deep tissue massage, possibly this will help?
anyone else have any ideas ? i pin everywhere except arms, calves and chest

That's scar tissue. You need to find new spots. How many/what spots do you rotate?

Shorter/longer needles can also help. For example, I sometimes go down to 1/2" long for quad or deltoid injections. This seems to really help.

I have the same thing in my lower quads and glutes. I started to add in ventrogluteal and actually went higher on my glutes based on a shot I recently got from the doctor and also my upper outer quad now and good to go. I have 6 new spots and it flows much easier.

Totally have to try new spots. Sometimes moving a couple of inches will do it.

That's scar tissue. You need to find new spots. How many/what spots do you rotate?
yep i think so too, problem is its everywhere, glutes, lats, shoulders, i try not to pin quads much but there too.... is there any way to get rid of scarr tissue? at this rate ill have no place to inject ever
and if i keep moving an inch away from first spot then ill be going out of safe zone , not sure what to do ,, injecting pharma test (thick oil) is a mission

Start getting some tissue work done, deep tissue massages, and such. Also you can try using a sin pin for some of your lower ML shots, you can then hit shots like chest, lats, and traps with ease.

Like the others have said, need to move to new areas. I used biceps and chest and never had an issue. I would start using that some. It is a bit strange that you are just now having problems with this. Have you recently switched sources for gear? Maybe there is something in the new gear that is causing a reaction in your skin/muscle. Just a long shot.

I pinned into swollen tissue yesterday in my front, middle quad and it’s irritated. Time for a new site. I think I’ll try the split in between the quad and ham while lying sideways on the bed. The first freak I met said he pinned there. It’s a lean area so should work for 1/2” slin pin.

I pinned into swollen tissue yesterday in my front, middle quad and it’s irritated. Time for a new site. I think I’ll try the split in between the quad and ham while lying sideways on the bed. The first freak I met said he pinned there. It’s a lean area so should work for 1/2” slin pin.
Ha ha your braver than me bro! That just sounds like a painful spot.

I’m regretting the quad shot now. It looks like a ball. I would use glutes but my fat ass won’t let a slin pin make it to the muscle. :D

Start getting some tissue work done, deep tissue massages, and such. Also you can try using a sin pin for some of your lower ML shots, you can then hit shots like chest, lats, and traps with ease.
i think it would help, once you have scar tissue can you get rid of it ? this is really annoying, i miss the days it just flowed in

Like the others have said, need to move to new areas. I used biceps and chest and never had an issue. I would start using that some. It is a bit strange that you are just now having problems with this. Have you recently switched sources for gear? Maybe there is something in the new gear that is causing a reaction in your skin/muscle. Just a long shot.
yeh the only other areas i can move to is traps, chest and arms, which is fine but smaller muscle groups make me paranoid, my mates calve muscle like caved in from an injection, looks weird as now .... it didnt just start happening lately, after a while of pinning each area it progressively got worse... is pharma test always really thick? to be fair ugl oil is easier....but it can still be a mission if i was injecting more volume than i am now (trt dose)

your hardcore lol

I just need to pull the pin out if the oil doesn’t flow in easily. I know this but I get lazy and just force it in. It always swells badly when I do this. Dumb dumb dumb

New sites or vary the length of your needles. I couldnt inject my delts for years...my delts were fuckin solid scar tissue after pinning them regularly for a long period. But, i made the mistake of buying some extra long pins and started injecting delts again, smooth as hell.

The split between the quads and hams while lying on your side on a bed actually turned out to be perfect. No nerves. No swelling. Very easy because your leg is totally relaxed while lying on your side. Zero PIP.

The split between the quads and hams while lying on your side on a bed actually turned out to be perfect. No nerves. No swelling. Very easy because your leg is totally relaxed while lying on your side. Zero PIP.

Report back after a few weeks of injecting there :D

Same happened to me so I started using longer pinz and going deep in my Glutes....

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws