over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Allright Everyone, Its time to run a contest here

da_Fonz

Registered
I will be running a contest starting tommorrow which everyone is able to play and win. I will announce the rules and ther prize tommorrow. The winner will get FREE BD gear. So get ready everyone.

The prize is 1 vial of BD test Enth and 1 vial BD Deca. The contest goes like this, everyone can play but dont worry women I will also do one for you b/c I dont want to leave anyone out.

Here's the contest; Tell me the most embarrassing thing that has happened to ya and the best one wins. All right everyone lets here them.

Qwert said:
Will there be punch & pie?

I think you'll like the other prize much better.

Most embarrasing ever or just gym-related stories?

Also, do we PM them to ya or just post em right here?

great moments

Knowing so many people through competing,judging...had a friend ask me help prep him for a show....we where both getting ready for jr nationals he had to qualify...so I agree to HELP with everthing...fantastic results...paper thin skin...extremly vascular...and large. Well we show up at a state level show.He is a light heavy..comes out on stage...today is are day as I know we have this contest overall....well mind you I knew about half the people in the audience at pre judging...when he comes out his wife starts yelling how great he is doing against these steriod freaks..in a very loud voice...so naturaly they start looking at me like WTF...I'm trying to crawl under the carpet...he forgot to tell his wife 1 small detail....well anyways 1 of the sore losers training partners ,lets her know she might want make sure about that....she squares up on me,and I tell her to talk to him...but that she didn't need to keep saying that.....well we won the overall,but it was a long ride home

Coopie said:
Most embarrasing ever or just gym-related stories?

Also, do we PM them to ya or just post em right here?

Just embarrassing bud can happen anywhere and post them here. I'll read them all and pick the winner the contest will go on for 7 days to give everyone a chance to win.

Most embarassing thing to ever happen to me is this. The story is actually more embarassing for the girl, but if I didnt cover it up, i'd take the cake. Anyway, a few years back, I was attending college at San Diego State University. I met this girl and we were kinda hangin out for a few weeks, off and on. Anyway, saturday night came around and my fraternity had a big party. She came, we kinda messed around there, then I went to her dorm with her. We get back, absolutely hammered, and screw. Now what happened next was crazy. Keep in mind, at this time, I was dieting very hard and on clen and T3. That night was my first night in about 4-5weeks where I actually drank a lot and had a cheat meal. It was mexican food(1 carneasada burrito and 5 rolled taco's with guac and sour cream) Consumed about 6 pap's blue ribbon beers and about 5shots worth of vodka in mixed drinks within about an hour) Anyway, I wake up the next morning around 6am to find shit all over the bed. Were talking about liquid dirreara everywhere. All over my boxers, the bedspread,etc.... I start to panic and had no idea what to do. I kinda tapped her, and made some noise, but she got soooooo hammered the night before, she was dead asleep. I couldnt let her know Im a little baby who shit the bed,so i got this idea. What I did was, I took off my boxers and scooped up some shit, then I smeared it in the inside of her butthole and a little on the cheeks to make it look like she made the mess. It was perfect, b/c she had mexican food as well and the way I masterpieced it on her was flawless. I left a note, saying "OMG, I didnt want to wake you, b/c i'd prefer to never speak to you agian. This is the most foul,disgusting, repulsive thing i've ever seen someone do" and I left. The funny thing is, I never saw her again, she never came to the fraternity and I never saw her in the area again. Its almost like she dissapeared.

Fullybuilt said:
Most embarassing thing to ever happen to me is this. The story is actually more embarassing for the girl, but if I didnt cover it up, i'd take the cake. Anyway, a few years back, I was attending college at San Diego State University. I met this girl and we were kinda hangin out for a few weeks, off and on. Anyway, saturday night came around and my fraternity had a big party. She came, we kinda messed around there, then I went to her dorm with her. We get back, absolutely hammered, and screw. Now what happened next was crazy. Keep in mind, at this time, I was dieting very hard and on clen and T3. That night was my first night in about 4-5weeks where I actually drank a lot and had a cheat meal. It was mexican food(1 carneasada burrito and 5 rolled taco's with guac and sour cream) Consumed about 6 pap's blue ribbon beers and about 5shots worth of vodka in mixed drinks within about an hour) Anyway, I wake up the next morning around 6am to find shit all over the bed. Were talking about liquid dirreara everywhere. All over my boxers, the bedspread,etc.... I start to panic and had no idea what to do. I kinda tapped her, and made some noise, but she got soooooo hammered the night before, she was dead asleep. I couldnt let her know Im a little baby who shit the bed,so i got this idea. What I did was, I took off my boxers and scooped up some shit, then I smeared it in the inside of her butthole and a little on the cheeks to make it look like she made the mess. It was perfect, b/c she had mexican food as well and the way I masterpieced it on her was flawless. I left a note, saying "OMG, I didnt want to wake you, b/c i'd prefer to never speak to you agian. This is the most foul,disgusting, repulsive thing i've ever seen someone do" and I left. The funny thing is, I never saw her again, she never came to the fraternity and I never saw her in the area again. Its almost like she dissapeared.

Damn, now that was awesome. Cruel, but awesome.:D

Keep um coming ppl, the contest runs for 1 week and its for free gear shipping and all so why not share. You might just win.

This is a tough one. There have been many embarassing moments :D
One that comes to mind does involve weight training.
In high school we had a class called advanced physical conditioning. We'd do powerlifting in class instead of regular gym class. When we deadlifted, we had spotters who would help by putting one hand on your lower back and the other around your shoulders pulling up on your chest. If you had a strong enough spotter, they could do a big chunk of your work. I could have probably done 325 unassisted, but I picked the biggest guy in our class to help. I am 16 years old and a fat 185 lbs. He is 18 and a very ripped 200+. I decide I am gonna do 5 plates per side (with his help). I bend down grab the bar, he is pushing on my lower back and pulling on my chest, I let out a roar, then as we lift..... Riiiiiip! I shit my pants. :mad:
I just remembered what I was wearing. Yellow sweatpants that were cut off into shorts with Purdue on the ass. You could see the shit stain on them.
I had to go shower (and throw away my shorts and undies)

Last edited:
Mine goes way back, like to fifth grade. Right around 11 yrs old. It's funny now that I think about it and I laugh cause I've made they same mistake being drunk and stupid as I did when I was sober and young. We had to read out loud in class for some subjects. Now mind you I'm in a small Catholic elemantary, so I'm in the same class all day with the same kids and teacher for every subject. We go from subject to subject and we come upon sex-ed basically. Everyone has to read 1-2 paragraphs out loud. Well it comes to my turn, mind you there have already been many snickers from certain words being said out loud in class. I'm almost done with the first paragraph and the last word is hyphinated until the next. Instead of sounding it out in my head I did so out loud and it was something like paneenis and it was suppossed to be penis. The room errupts and there's 34-45 little fuckers sitting there laughing there ass's of falling out of chairs and going crazy. I tried to not laugh out of embarressment and continue on. But it was hard as the teacher was trying not to laugh while she was trying to correct me and help me sound it out. IT seems really stupid but at that age I thought it was the worst thing that ever happend to me and wanted to die. It actually affected me for a long time, cause till the last couple of years with school and jobs I was't much for speaking in front of groups. Fine with anyone I knew in groups but projects for class and gatherings for work I really don't/didn't like. That's 1 of my most embaressing.

I don't knwo if this is THE most embarrassing thing that has happened to me, but its the best I can think of at the moment (I've had a lot of shit happen):

THere was this chick I liked in highschool, so I asked her out. She was smokin hot and I had a crush on her for a while, but never really had the balls to talk to her until then. Well, we went to dinner one night and everythign went well, we couldnt decidew what to do afterwards so we decided to go back to her house and watch a movie on the couch. So...we put in a movie, but we werent really watchin it b/c we were flirting and kinda hooking up and stuff...you know. Well she started messing with me telling me to scoot over cuz she had no room, and I said nah I'm comfortable how it is (I was just kidding though) and she was like if you dont move ill push you off the couch and I was like yea right. So I jumped on the other side of her so she couldnt push me off, and nudged her off the side of the couch lol. She pretended to be mad or whatever so I was like fine ill pick you back up. Now, at the time I was a skinny ass bitch (6'2" 165lbs) so, I stayed lying down on the couch but reached over toward the floor to pick her up. Well like I said I was a little bitch then so I was kinda straining to pick her up especially since it was an awkward (sp) position. Well, sure enough, as I was attempting to lift her back onto the couch, the strain made me rip the BIGGEST FART EVER!! It WAS SOOOO LOUD! LMFAO! THere was a dead silence and I was thinking to myself "shit, my life is over, I had this girl and I just fucked up, you dont fart in front of chicks you like on the first fuckin date you idiot!" WEll the slience seemed forever, btu was probably only a second and she looked at me like WTF??? and I didnt know what to say, and then she bursted out laughin hysterically. SHe thought it was hilarious, and then of course i laughed my ass off and she made fun of me, but at least I broke the ICE :D Oh, and we ended up dating for a while. I was embarassed as hell at the time thoguh.

Last edited:
I have had my share too

However something much more RECENT happened to me and all you PM members know what I am talking about.
FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT:

A while back I met a very good looking blonde in Wal Mart that was visiting in town. She seemed really nice and told me she was from Alabama. We hung out for the weekend, watched some FB etc.... Anyhow she goes back home and tells me she wants to start something serious (in my mind this was extremely rushed and I am still fresh out of a very serious relationship 'still have not let her go') Then she sends me these pics...NOW here is the thing, the pics DID look like her, only she looked very done up. I was impressed with the pics, and I have personally seen what makeup can make a girl look like, so I figured she just dolled herself up a lot for the pics.
Then PLAYBOYGIRL (A member here) starts calling me a liar, and that the pics I posted (she even sent me nudes) were of some other gal named Staci. I simply cannot beleive it so I call her and she tells me this happens to her frequently and that she is the real deal. A HUGE internet fight of he said/ she said broke out. Then thru pm's I started piecing the truth together. I called her house and her MOM picks up the phone. So I straight up asked her a bunch of questions. Turns out she has a kid, was visiting my area to find an estranged father, and is either bi-polar or straight schitzo. Oh and that photo WAS of Staci NOT her.

The embarassment was HORRIBLE. I was seriously about to turn off my cpu to the net forever after this one. Thousands of board folk got to watch me get humilated, ridiculed, lose credibility, I mean fuck! Everything! I STILL have not let it go. BIG OUCH.

CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE

Well what Iam about to tell you must stay on this board LOL .

Ok here it goes and i cant beleive im gonna tell you this story a few members have already heard it but what the hell:p

I was 19 yrs old and was big pimping lol i was all about hooking up with chicks and getting some ass , well it was the weekend and my boys were having a huge fraternity party at MSU so i decided to go , i showed up and was greeted by numoruos amounts of friends and chicks that i knew already , the party was a bumping hos packed to the walls and i was in hevan LOL , so i made my rounds and spoke to a few sorority chicks but couldnt find a girl that i really wanted until my boy Tommy comes up and says hooolyshit V take a look at that , i turned around and saw an Italian princess all done up :eek: I was like wow thats what im talking about , well about 10 minutes later 8 of my friends are walking at me with the girl in the middle , they said this is V and we thought you two would make a great match she agreed and so did i , so i got to talking and found out she was a rich dadys girl and belonged to the same country club i did , so we hit it off pretty well and started drinking alot we couldnt take our eyes off each other and my boys were making fun of us but everything was going awesome as she leans in and kisses me all over my neck , i immediated signal to my boy Tommy to give me the key to his room which was in the frat house , he comes up and gives me a hug and sneaks the key into my pocket and winks , ITS ON NOW i kissed her back and we started to suck eachothers faces for about 10 mins then she wispers lets go somehwre im like yes yes lets go somehwre LMAO so i take her hand and start heading towards the room i could barley see straight and was dizzy as hell but i made it , we get to the room i throw on some music and we begin to attack eachother hehehe clothes were just flying off and i was loving every minute of it , outta nowhere she asks if i have protection i say yes of course i do so i began to make love she then gets up and completely bends over and i mean touching her toes bros :p so i look at myself in the mirror and say ahhh well of course i will and begin hitting it doggy hahah im lol while im hitting it and my head starts spinning and my stomach turns and like a fire hose NO JOKE as hard as a fire hose i puked straight on her back , SPLASH everywhere all over her back and in her hair i was lol and puking my guts out all over this beauty ,, im like omg im so sorry omg i cant beleive thsi happened , NOW to my surprise she looks over at me with ouke all in her hair and says BABY its ok dont worry really its ok sweetie , Im sitting here like wow what a sweet and wonderful girl , i mean even when i yacked my entire stomach on her shes still sweetie ,,,,,,,,,,,well she goes and rinses her hair out and comes back to the bed and we both pass out and fall asleep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I awake and there it was , THE most horrifying thing ive ever seen with my two eyes in my entire life,,,,,,,,THERE LAYS ON MY CHEST THE BIGGEST HOTTEST STEAMIEST LUMP OF MUSSHY SHIT IVE HAVE EVER SEEN . THE BITCH SHAT ON ME AND LEFT ????????????? I COULDNT BELEIVE IT BUT AT THE SAME TIME I CONGRATULATED HER ON A WELL DESERVED VICTORY ;)

oh and by the way we hooked up again HAHHAAHAHHAAAA THE END.

Vander_V said:
Well what Iam about to tell you must stay on this board LOL .

Ok here it goes and i cant beleive im gonna tell you this story a few members have already heard it but what the hell:p

I was 19 yrs old and was big pimping lol i was all about hooking up with chicks and getting some ass , well it was the weekend and my boys were having a huge fraternity party at MSU so i decided to go , i showed up and was greeted by numoruos amounts of friends and chicks that i knew already , the party was a bumping hos packed to the walls and i was in hevan LOL , so i made my rounds and spoke to a few sorority chicks but couldnt find a girl that i really wanted until my boy Tommy comes up and says hooolyshit V take a look at that , i turned around and saw an Italian princess all done up :eek: I was like wow thats what im talking about , well about 10 minutes later 8 of my friends are walking at me with the girl in the middle , they said this is V and we thought you two would make a great match she agreed and so did i , so i got to talking and found out she was a rich dadys girl and belonged to the same country club i did , so we hit it off pretty well and started drinking alot we couldnt take our eyes off each other and my boys were making fun of us but everything was going awesome as she leans in and kisses me all over my neck , i immediated signal to my boy Tommy to give me the key to his room which was in the frat house , he comes up and gives me a hug and sneaks the key into my pocket and winks , ITS ON NOW i kissed her back and we started to suck eachothers faces for about 10 mins then she wispers lets go somehwre im like yes yes lets go somehwre LMAO so i take her hand and start heading towards the room i could barley see straight and was dizzy as hell but i made it , we get to the room i throw on some music and we begin to attack eachother hehehe clothes were just flying off and i was loving every minute of it , outta nowhere she asks if i have protection i say yes of course i do so i began to make love she then gets up and completely bends over and i mean touching her toes bros :p so i look at myself in the mirror and say ahhh well of course i will and begin hitting it doggy hahah im lol while im hitting it and my head starts spinning and my stomach turns and like a fire hose NO JOKE as hard as a fire hose i puked straight on her back , SPLASH everywhere all over her back and in her hair i was lol and puking my guts out all over this beauty ,, im like omg im so sorry omg i cant beleive thsi happened , NOW to my surprise she looks over at me with ouke all in her hair and says BABY its ok dont worry really its ok sweetie , Im sitting here like wow what a sweet and wonderful girl , i mean even when i yacked my entire stomach on her shes still sweetie ,,,,,,,,,,,well she goes and rinses her hair out and comes back to the bed and we both pass out and fall asleep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I awake and there it was , THE most horrifying thing ive ever seen with my two eyes in my entire life,,,,,,,,THERE LAYS ON MY CHEST THE BIGGEST HOTTEST STEAMIEST LUMP OF MUSSHY SHIT IVE HAVE EVER SEEN . THE BITCH SHAT ON ME AND LEFT ????????????? I COULDNT BELEIVE IT BUT AT THE SAME TIME I CONGRATULATED HER ON A WELL DESERVED VICTORY ;)

oh and by the way we hooked up again HAHHAAHAHHAAAA THE END.

awwww come on dude, the shit part can't be true:eek:

Fullybuilt said:

whats with POOP and frathouses HAHAHAHA funny story bro kinda like mine except she actually did the shittin lmao.

SouthernMuscle said:
awwww come on dude, the shit part can't be true:eek:
Be careful bro never underestimate the power of a female lol these crazy girls are out there watch out i tell ya . yea it was hard to admit to my boys what happened and her leaving a note comfirmed she had done the dirty work , now i dunno if she got it from the toilet or if she just squatted on me and shat LMFAO either way it was the most repulsive thing ive ever had happen to me , well besides what happend to me in CABO :eek: :eek: :D

Vander_V said:
Be careful bro never underestimate the power of a female lol these crazy girls are out there watch out i tell ya . yea it was hard to admit to my boys what happened and her leaving a note comfirmed she had done the dirty work , now i dunno if she got it from the toilet or if she just squatted on me and shat LMFAO either way it was the most repulsive thing ive ever had happen to me , well besides what happend to me in CABO :eek: :eek: :D

if you tell that story you are brave lol

TooPowerful4u said:
if you tell that story you are brave lol

That story will die with me and a few who lived to be there at that time , before there was vegas - what happens in CABO stays in CABO everyone knows that lol .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenja
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131