over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Am I Not Using GH/Slin Properly?

brother_iron

Banned
Heres the situation, been 250 pounds now for over a year. Training is low volume, high intensity, 2x per week. Calories are high 400 grams of protein minimum per day.

I haven't gained a pound this year, I have stayed the same weight but leaned up (lost alot of water/fat), good I know but 0 weight gain and tons of food, training, and drugs.

Running 600mg test year round, heavy cycling added in every 10 weeks for 10 week runs.

12IU HGH daily year round + 10 IU humulin R (both taken in the mornings). Slin is on a 2 week on 2 week off split.

Whats going on!

Give some thought to splitting your dose(s) into 1st thing AM and PWO depending on your workout schedule. At that amount, maybe even just EOD or lifting days.

Last edited:
at such young age running gears all year round and large amount of gh will make u max out your genetic potential prematurely. take a step back let ur body heal

at such young age running gears all year round and large amount of gh will make u max out your genetic potential prematurely. take a step back let ur body heal

I'm far past my genetic potential, very small naturally. Graduated high school at 116 pounds. Genetic potential IMO doesn't change from something like introducing a new stimuli IMO.

Just my opinion, can you explain your opinion a bit bud?

Also would you guys recommend cruising on 600mg of test or 600mg of primo?

what kind of gh is it? if you not having a serious effect synergistically with ur test/gh/slin combo and your slin is good then gh maybe crap...ive felt the difference of real good gh and bad gh in conjunction with slin(humalog) and difference is HUGE

1)How much fats,carbs per day?
2)Are you taking The GH With or without carbs?(im asuming with becuse of the insulin).
3)Have you ever changed the timing/dose on your GH?-Also what kind/brand is it?(is it any good....).
4)Are switching esters of test every 12-14 weeks?
5)Are you using any anti estorgens?DHT blockers?
***6)Have you checked your blood values(hormones,blood-count,Thyroid....).
7)Are you making or made any strength gains?
***Bottom line at your age your'e a big guy and i can see your point,but there are a lot of other factors involoved...

Heres the situation, been 250 pounds now for over a year. Training is low volume, high intensity, 2x per week. Calories are high 400 grams of protein minimum per day.

I haven't gained a pound this year, I have stayed the same weight but leaned up (lost alot of water/fat), good I know but 0 weight gain and tons of food, training, and drugs.

Running 600mg test year round, heavy cycling added in every 10 weeks for 10 week runs.

12IU HGH daily year round + 10 IU humulin R (both taken in the mornings). Slin is on a 2 week on 2 week off split.

Whats going on!

I'd take the HGH immediately following workouts,,,,IGF1LR3 20 min after the HGH and your INSULIN at the 30 min mark.

I would come off the gear all together for awhile. Let your body clean up a bit. Stay on your diet...and training. Maybe start a new split..more then just twice per week. Everyone is different tho. Then come back and hit yourself off with a good cycle. But I honestly feel that maybe your body just needs some time off. 600 mg of test year round isnt a joke.

But it might benefit you the most to hire someone like Phil to see what he can do for you. And NO I dont personaly work with Phil and never have so please dont think I'm trying to plug him or anything like that....But I would like to work with him myself in the near future.

I think the obvious answer is you are not training enough. If you are running 12iu GH plus insulin plus heavy cycling you should be training much more than just 2x per week. Everybody is different but IMO if you are running that much gear plus GH/slin overtraining should be pretty hard to do. Now overtraing the CNS is another thing, but your muscles should be able to handle more work than that. Eat, train, eat, sleep repeat.

I think the obvious answer is you are not training enough. If you are running 12iu GH plus insulin plus heavy cycling you should be training much more than just 2x per week. Everybody is different but IMO if you are running that much gear plus GH/slin overtraining should be pretty hard to do. Now overtraing the CNS is another thing, but your muscles should be able to handle more work than that. Eat, train, eat, sleep repeat.

Ditto.

i concur. OR...

Or raise your mg's to break that plateau.
if you are at a plateau the only way for you to break thru it is adding more hormones really. not much else you can do.
Perhaps at those doses your body is stuck at its current size. so up doses...
and i also think you should train more. -JS

Training each muscle group more than 2x per week?

Little confused!

Original post should have read each muscle group is trained 2x per week. In the gym 6x per week, not only twice! Sorry lol

Your not eating or training enough. Add 1K cals to your daily intake and keep doing it for two weeks. If that's not enough add another 1K to the other 1K, and if that's not enough, then go see a doctor lol.

Whenever I'm not gaining, it's because I'm not eating enough. Try upping the cals for a few weeks and see if that helps.

How long are you cruising for in between blasts? Like another poster said, maybe you need more time off.

I'd take the HGH immediately following workouts,,,,IGF1LR3 20 min after the HGH and your INSULIN at the 30 min mark.

Yup, agreed. Oh and use Humalog pwo for faster uptake IM.

PS, also the other guys are correct in that if you aren't gaining, it isn't lack of gear or anything else, it is lack of food plain and simple. Just add a weight gainer shake each day, simple easy 1000 cals.

That's the problem.

Can you explain why please? Based off of DATs guide 12 IU allows for year round use but 16+ you need time off?

Calories are currently around 4,500-5,000 per day. 3,200 from MRP shakes. Going to look into putting in a middle of the night meal.

Can you explain why please? Based off of DATs guide 12 IU allows for year round use but 16+ you need time off?

Calories are currently around 4,500-5,000 per day. 3,200 from MRP shakes. Going to look into putting in a middle of the night meal.

These 2 threads will most probably help clear ur doubts.....

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/54106-hgh-overrated.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/53346-synthetic-gh-benefits-declining-helpful-hints.html

1)How much fats,carbs per day?
2)Are you taking The GH With or without carbs?(im asuming with becuse of the insulin).
3)Have you ever changed the timing/dose on your GH?-Also what kind/brand is it?(is it any good....).
4)Are switching esters of test every 12-14 weeks?
5)Are you using any anti estorgens?DHT blockers?
***6)Have you checked your blood values(hormones,blood-count,Thyroid....).
7)Are you making or made any strength gains?
***Bottom line at your age your'e a big guy and i can see your point,but there are a lot of other factors involoved...

400-500 protein
600-750 carbs
100-120 fat

taking the GH + slin w/ 125 grams of carbs 1st and 2nd meal

Generic Blue tops from a sponsor here, starting to think they are crap. I've used GH before at a lower dose and gut much more vascularity + fat loss + energy from its use. I don't feel anything w/ this GH.

aromasin on cycle but not while cruising

Everything GTG blood work done 3x per year, everything was fine last panel (1 month ago)

Strength gains, lost alot actually. Few injuries influencing this right now.

I tend to think you have crappy GH. My hands get numb off of 2iu of Serostim per day, I wouldn't be able to move at 12ius. I eat 4000 calories at 6'1" and 220 pounds, to maintain weight. To me, for you to grow, you need to eat more. You are overtraining, IMO. Go to 1 body part per week and 3-5 days. Try to eat more whole meals and not all shakes. Eat 8-12oz of steak a day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131