over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Am I worrying too much? Low test, elevated liver enzymes, acne, gyno etc @ 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazz

Newbies
Well at the start of the year I decided to change myself. I was very scrawny; somewhere in the region of 50-55kg (120lb). I rapidly gained mass and I'm at 77kg (165lb) now. I probably have up to 20% bodyfat but I can remove that.
The plan was to perma-bulk to 90kg and then cut.

Right in the beginning I wanted to run orals. After a fair bit of reading I was discouraged and turned my attention to injectables - I lost my fear of needles after running 2.5 months of 3x100mcg ED SRC Ipamorelin (Yes I'm a bit young). After more reading, I was then discouraged from injectable test till I reach 25-30.

Fast forward some time and I went to the doctor and he measured my BP. It was 160/80 and it still is when inside measured in the office. He ordered blood tests and I began researching the causes of my high BP and found that my kidneys could be the issue since when I piss, it often froths up. I bought a BP machine and measured BPs of around 130/75 at home. Bloods came back and kidneys were fine. Albumin slightly high and cortisol high. Doctor says my BP is fine but I think it's still a bit high.

A few months ago, I started noticing my nipples have a bit of fat right under them and sometimes they stick out a bit. Gyno :banghead:

Last week I decided to get my liver tested, IGF-1, testosterone, estradiol, lipids, and cortisol. I want to run some Accutane to kill off my acne for good. I have used presciption topicals and oral antibiotics for the past year. No more!

Here were the results I got today:

Serum/plasma biochem

Total Bilirubin: 12 umol/L Ref:<20
ALT: 37 U/L Ref:<40
AST: 26 U/L Ref:<35
ALP: 177 U/L Ref:50-130 :(
GGT: 32 U/L Ref:<40
Total Protein: 75 g/L Ref: 65-85
Albumin: 47 g/L Ref:38-50
Globulin: 28 g/L Ref:22-38

Total testosterone: 10.4 nmol/L Ref:8.3-30.2 :eek:

Cortisol: 440 nmol/L Ref:85-460
Last blood test it was at ~600

Total Cholesterol: 4.5 mmol/L Range: <5.5
Triglyceride: 2.3 mmol/L Range: 0.5-2.0
HDL: 1.4 mmol/L Range: 0.9-2.2
LDL: 2.0 mmol/L Range: <3.4
Chol/HDL ratio: 3.2 Range: 5.0

After a bit of chatter about the results and telling me the results are nothing to worried about, he asked if I was using gear to which I said no and then showed me the door. I'll be in again to recieve my IGF-1 and estradiol.

In short, I have high-normal BP, high-normal liver enzymes, low-normal testosterone, mild moderate acne since 14, slight gynomastia, my piss is often frothy but tests negative for protein, and high-normal cortisol. I'm 20 I lift 3-5 days a week, my body fat is up to 20% and I do no cardio.

I do believe I could be a late bloomer since I only started getting facial hair that I need to shave this year. Both blood test were done in fairly high stress times in my life.

What do you guys think?

I don't drink or smoke or currently use any prescription medicines other than topical retnoids. In the past I used dexamphetamine sulfate 5mg daily for no more than 2 months in total

Last edited:
No AAS cycles. Only one 2.5 month Ipamorelin cycle. I still have another 2.5 months of it left in the freezer and I was planning to use that during my cut potentially with clen or something. I still must research this stuff.

I'm fairly concerned about these issues with my BP, liver enzymes, and test and it will be my focus for now.

I should mention that my father had testicular cancer a few years ago. He is also 15-17cm shorter than me and all of his other siblings. Maybe something is wrong with his endocrine system and he passed it on to me?

Do u drink or use rec drugs? Stress can do some crazy things to ur body! What's ur diet like? 20% body fat might be an issue.

You need to start eating better. You need controlled portions as 20% bf is not healthy in any way. You need to start doing cardio... move up over time but a good 20mins 4 days per week would do wonders. You need to avoid anything bad (drugs, alcohol etc). Drink lots of water. I would get off the Ipam as it isn't helping... plus it will be raising your blood pressure due to added water retention.

Basically be healthy and avoid any drugs. This is nothing serious at the moment (and can be rectified quickly) but it is worrying at your age and you're definitely on a bad path at the moment.

estrogen

You do no cardio and your 20% bf. Those are your issues. You need to eat better and start doing some cardio. Your will lower your bp and your numbers will come back even better except your test levels.

Long term antibiotics can raise liver enzymes, so I wouldn't worry to much as they are only slightly elevated. As mentioned drink more water...with test levels as low as yours id stay away from AAS unless you plan on never coming off. I would look into seeing why you're levels are so low. You're over weight and estrogen is probably very high I would address both those ASAP

Last edited:
Stop taking anything synthetic and take care of your body with vitamins, eating healthy and cardio. I am in a similar situation but I have been taking massive amounts of stuff for years. This may just be from estrogen and weight gain like someone else said.

I think you're worrying about things too much. It's pretty normal for your urine to become have a layer of bubbles when you pee in the bowl. Try peeing down the side without hitting the water in the bowl and see what happens. The fat in your chest fat is most likely from your higher body fat and genetics. It'll disappear when you cut fat. Your bloodwork looks fine.

Edit: I missed your alp numbers... Might want to look into that...and your test levels are too low for your age

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies guys:D

My diet was everday:

2 cups of rolled oats in milk + 2 whole boiled eggs + 2 boiled egg whites

1 scoop of weigh + 40g peanut butter + 400-500ml milk

300g breast fillet chicken + 300g mashed potato

1 scoop of weigh + 40g peanut butter + 400-500ml milk

300-400g blade steak + 300g mashed potato

500g creamed cottage cheese.

I ran 1 month of minomycin followed by 2.5 months of doxycycline and this finished about 2 weeks ago. Since the start of the year I have been using prescription topical retinoids. I also ran briefly cerebrolysin, and selank. Also used modafinil for less than a week during my exams with one dose reaching 400mg in 24 hours.

I have purchased liv52 and will run that everyday now. Other supplements I run are a multivitamin, D3, B5, L-carnitine, ZMA, iodine, fish oil.

Today I will begin cardio at 20 minutes a day and a revised diet plan to lose fat:

2 cups of rolled oats in milk

1 scoop of weigh + 400-500ml milk

300g breast fillet chicken + pasta or mashed potato (or should I just stick to veggies)

1 scoop of weigh + 400-500ml milk

300-400g blade steak + veggies

250g creamed cottage cheese.

This sound about right?

THere is a lot of fat in the diet. Try only using carbs in the morning and after you workout. I did this and dropped a lot of weight.

Way too much dairy and fat in your diet.

Drop the milk, whey and peanut butter.

Add fruits, veggies and lean meat instead.

Agree. Whey, milk, cottage cheese, peanut butter? What the? Forget the accutane, no doctor would even put you on it with these numbers and it'll make your liver enzymes even worse. Oh, and maybe consider an AI while getting some CARDIO, Mr. Twentypercentbodyfat! :D

Third person here to say drop dairy, peanuts, and other inflammatory foods. You will see a huge improvement in a few weeks with body fat and acne. Cardio then shower immediately.

Okay, I'll cut dairy. I'll use up the rest of the cottage cheese I have. Can I still use a small amount of milk for my rolled oats? I have 70L of milk still...
I'd like to replace the whey with meat, but I can't afford to get so much meat everyday. I'll use water for my whey.

Will lowering my fat intake help with my liver? Should I just give it some time to see if it gets better?

For AI, is Aromasin 12.5mg ED a correct dose? Since I don't have a lot of free test running about, does that mean I need a lower dose of AI since there isn't as much to get converted into estrogen?
Would Clomid be a good option?

Other thing I should mention are that I feel fatigued and tired quite often and I'm unable to concentrate and it's been like this for years. Since Around the beginning of my teenage years.

Just cut the milk and the whey, man...

Drink lots of water.
Do cardio every morning.

Eat this:

Breakfast - 3 eggs, cooked yam and fresh coconut water.

Lunch - Half the plate is lean protein (whatever is affordable where you live), other half is veggies. Buy organic and fresh stuff only. Have a colorful plate.

Dinner - Same as lunch.

Eat pineapples, watermelons, melons, papayas and other fruits you like in between meals. A small portion of mixed oats if you get hungry. No sugar or gluten.

No drugs. Forget building muscle for now. You need to get your bf down and get healthy. Do bloods in 3 months and come back.

Will lowering my fat intake help with my liver? Should I just give it some time to see if it gets better? NO!

For AI, is Aromasin 12.5mg ED a correct dose? Yes

Since I don't have a lot of free test running about, does that mean I need a lower dose of AI since there isn't as much to get converted into estrogen? You already have too high estrogen
Would Clomid be a good option? NO! NO! NO!

Other thing I should mention are that I feel fatigued and tired quite often and I'm unable to concentrate and it's been like this for years. Since Around the beginning of my teenage years. You may have low levels of serotonin/dopamine - see a doctor
High estrogen/low T can make you feel like crap. I don't want to step on toes but I don't think lowering your estro with an AI is going to hurt. It will affect your ability to get a clean baseline but then again, is there such a thing?

Last edited:

Cut out ALL MILK products.

A perfect diner would be a VERY LEAN Organic Steak + Brocolli + Yams.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll cut dairy. I'll use up the rest of the cottage cheese I have. Can I still use a small amount of milk for my rolled oats? I have 70L of milk still...
I'd like to replace the whey with meat, but I can't afford to get so much meat everyday. I'll use water for my whey.

Will lowering my fat intake help with my liver? Should I just give it some time to see if it gets better?

For AI, is Aromasin 12.5mg ED a correct dose? Since I don't have a lot of free test running about, does that mean I need a lower dose of AI since there isn't as much to get converted into estrogen?
Would Clomid be a good option?

Other thing I should mention are that I feel fatigued and tired quite often and I'm unable to concentrate and it's been like this for years. Since Around the beginning of my teenage years.
You need to cut ALL DAIRY products, its junk man. Full of Estrogen.

Make your skin Thicker,Give Acnee, Lose hair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767