over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

*Amino Acid Pulsing: Maximixing Protein Synthesis

Really?? everyone performs an "acid test"? they put a tube down their own throat and monitor their own acid for 24 hours? or perform an at home gastroscope?

seems easy enough :D

"STOMACH ACID ASSESSMENT

For this test you will need some baking soda. The purpose of this test is to give us a rough indication as to whether your stomach is producing adequate amounts of hydrochloric acid. The most scientific test for assessment of hydrochloric acid levels is the Heidelberg test, although it is not foolproof. Gastrocaps can also be used to measure hydrochloric acid levels with good accuracy. Both these methods are somewhat cumbersome however, and involve a visit to a doctor for you to swallow a special capsule, which is used to measure acid levels.

Hydrochloric acid is important for digestion and absorption of many nutrients. When hydrochloric acid is lacking (a condition termed hypochlorhydria), malnutrition results. At the same time, one can develop multiple food sensitivities as abnormally large, inadequately digested food particles are absorbed, triggering an immune response. Also, because hydrochloric acid kills many bacteria, yeasts, and parasites, its insufficiency is associated with greater incidence of dysbiosis (gastrointestinal infection). Hypochlorhydria is linked to not only gastrointestinal symptoms (including belching, gas, indigestion, poor appetite, prolonged fullness after meals, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea), but also to autoimmune diseases and degenerative diseases of all kinds. It is a major contributor to chronic unwellness that is under-appreciated. Although hypochlohydria can occur at any age, older individuals are especially effected. Some estimates suggest half of individuals over age 65 have inadequate stomach acid.

To perform this test: mix one quarter teaspoon of baking soda in eight ounces of cold water, first thing in the morning, before eating or drinking anything except water. Drink the baking soda solution. Time how long it takes to belch. Time up to five minutes. If you have not belched within five minutes stop timing anyway.

If your stomach is producing adequate amounts of hydrochloric acid you should probably belch within two to three minutes. Early and repeated belching may be due to excessive stomach acid. Belching results from the acid and baking soda reacting to form carbon dioxide gas. The Heidelberg or Gastrocap tests can be employed for confirmation of the results of this test.

I also look for signs and symptoms of low stomach acid. There are many laboratory test indicators of this condition. Some of these include deficiencies of amino acids, minerals, B vitamins, and, on digestive analysis, elevated levels of putrefactive short chain fatty acids in the stool.

I like to have patients do a therapeutic trial with supplemental betaine HCL (hydrochloric acid). If you take betaine HCL after a meal and feel nothing, your stomach is probably not producing enough hydrochloric acid. A normal response to taking betaine HCL is a feeling of warmth in the stomach.

For an individual whose hydrochloric acid levles are lacking, I have them gradually work up to supplementing as many as 5 betaine HCL capsules after meals. Although this may sound like a lot, in response to a very big meal, a healthy stomach produces the equivalent of at least 14 betaine HCL capsules. For optimal results, the protein digesting enzyme, pepsin, should be part of the betaine HCL formulation. This is derived from animal sources and so is not appropriate for everyone. I recommend working with a qualified healthcare practitioner when it comes to betaine HCL."

"STOMACH ACID ASSESSMENT

For this test you will need some baking soda. The purpose of this test is to give us a rough indication as to whether your stomach is producing adequate amounts of hydrochloric acid. The most scientific test for assessment of hydrochloric acid levels is the Heidelberg test, although it is not foolproof. Gastrocaps can also be used to measure hydrochloric acid levels with good accuracy. Both these methods are somewhat cumbersome however, and involve a visit to a doctor for you to swallow a special capsule, which is used to measure acid levels.

Hydrochloric acid is important for digestion and absorption of many nutrients. When hydrochloric acid is lacking (a condition termed hypochlorhydria), malnutrition results. At the same time, one can develop multiple food sensitivities as abnormally large, inadequately digested food particles are absorbed, triggering an immune response. Also, because hydrochloric acid kills many bacteria, yeasts, and parasites, its insufficiency is associated with greater incidence of dysbiosis (gastrointestinal infection). Hypochlorhydria is linked to not only gastrointestinal symptoms (including belching, gas, indigestion, poor appetite, prolonged fullness after meals, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea), but also to autoimmune diseases and degenerative diseases of all kinds. It is a major contributor to chronic unwellness that is under-appreciated. Although hypochlohydria can occur at any age, older individuals are especially effected. Some estimates suggest half of individuals over age 65 have inadequate stomach acid.

To perform this test: mix one quarter teaspoon of baking soda in eight ounces of cold water, first thing in the morning, before eating or drinking anything except water. Drink the baking soda solution. Time how long it takes to belch. Time up to five minutes. If you have not belched within five minutes stop timing anyway.

If your stomach is producing adequate amounts of hydrochloric acid you should probably belch within two to three minutes. Early and repeated belching may be due to excessive stomach acid. Belching results from the acid and baking soda reacting to form carbon dioxide gas. The Heidelberg or Gastrocap tests can be employed for confirmation of the results of this test.

I also look for signs and symptoms of low stomach acid. There are many laboratory test indicators of this condition. Some of these include deficiencies of amino acids, minerals, B vitamins, and, on digestive analysis, elevated levels of putrefactive short chain fatty acids in the stool.

I like to have patients do a therapeutic trial with supplemental betaine HCL (hydrochloric acid). If you take betaine HCL after a meal and feel nothing, your stomach is probably not producing enough hydrochloric acid. A normal response to taking betaine HCL is a feeling of warmth in the stomach.

For an individual whose hydrochloric acid levles are lacking, I have them gradually work up to supplementing as many as 5 betaine HCL capsules after meals. Although this may sound like a lot, in response to a very big meal, a healthy stomach produces the equivalent of at least 14 betaine HCL capsules. For optimal results, the protein digesting enzyme, pepsin, should be part of the betaine HCL formulation. This is derived from animal sources and so is not appropriate for everyone. I recommend working with a qualified healthcare practitioner when it comes to betaine HCL."

Time my belches-really??? Maybe I will time my farts too.

"STOMACH ACID ASSESSMENT

This is advising patients.. are you a "qaulified healthcare practitioner" ??
This is not a real good way to determine stomach acid production.

This gets better with each post. :p

This is advising patients.. are you a "qaulified healthcare practitioner" ??
This is not a real good way to determine stomach acid production.

give him time kid1, he's having a hard time with google right now sorting through all the info and developing his "methods and protocols" -but he'll put something up soon.... cut and paste :D cut and paste :D cut and paste :D cut and paste :D cut and paste :D

give him time kid1, he's having a hard time with google right now sorting through all the info and developing his "methods and protocols" -but he'll put something up soon.... cut and paste :D cut and paste :D cut and paste :D cut and paste :D cut and paste :D

Lol,I see that :D

Time my belches-really??? Maybe I will time my farts too.

if you keep a log and note the different smell of each one it will tell you when your blood aminos are low ..."bignshredded" has a scent table in the works...pretty sure he is gonna commercialize it and sell it as ""scratch and sniff"

if you keep a log and note the different smell of each one it will tell you when your blood aminos are low ..."bignshredded" has a scent table in the works...pretty sure he is gonna commercialize it and sell it as ""scratch and sniff"

I'll be sure to go "commando" so as not to filter the aroma and skew my test results!!! LOL

LMAO!

Wait, guys, so i am just getting it, taking in large amounts of protein and amino's in between meals will let me build muscle? This shit is groundbreaking!

Does this mean that if i take hormones AND eat protein i can get even bigger?

This changes the whole game for me right here!

:D

Wow i rarely post, but had to. OMG im crying.

wow he deleted me on fbook for making fun of him putting androgel on his dik lololol ahhh damnit i was hoping hed entertain us this summer gettn smacked by girls lol

YouTube - How Ross trains legs

il admit i like the guy hes damn entertaining in person ( when hes not screaming in the middle of the gym about how much steroids hes on lol).... but sum of his bs is LOLOLOLOL...tho he is pretty smart...he just takes his theories too far

Last edited:
Wow i rarely post, but had to. OMG im crying.

wow he deleted me on fbook for making fun of him putting androgel on his dik lololol ahhh damnit i was hoping hed entertain us this summer gettn smacked by girls lol

YouTube - How Ross trains legs

il admit i like the guy hes damn entertaining in person ( when hes not screaming in the middle of the gym about how much steroids hes on lol).... but sum of his bs is LOLOLOLOL...tho he is pretty smart...he just takes his theories too far

a 'friend' of mine wanted to know if that androgel works:D

The videos are entertaining. he seems like he would be a funny fella, there is one of him doing standup. I find the fella pretty entertaining.

a 'friend' of mine wanted to know if that androgel works:D

The videos are entertaining. he seems like he would be a funny fella, there is one of him doing standup. I find the fella pretty entertaining.

Shit, he is a good dude. He just gives himself way too much credit. He talks himself up SOOOO much. That's like telling a girl "i have a 10 inch cock" then when u drop ur pants......7-8 aint bad but it aint 10 lol.....

He has NO SHAME or shyness in his existence. You know how psychology frequently states narcissism is often a sign of insecurity and an attempt at masking this? With him...NOPE. Motherfucker is the most confident and cocky person iv come across, and he will tell you so lol....he has NO shame, will approach anyone, at any time, and say anything. We are DYING to take him to a club and watch him hit on girls we pick out....man i would film it and televise it and make a fortune! He is so loud, flamboyant and just outrageous its insane.....

I think his true drawback is that he talks soooo much and takes it over the top in desperation and impatience to be "known" and famous. He wants and NEEDS the spotlight....and some day...may have it. If i had the money, shit, id put him on TV in a heartbeat! He would probably do something to get it canceled and sued, but until then ratings would be astronomical.

Shit, he is a good dude. He just gives himself way too much credit. He talks himself up SOOOO much. That's like telling a girl "i have a 10 inch cock" then when u drop ur pants......7-8 aint bad but it aint 10 lol.....

He has NO SHAME or shyness in his existence. You know how psychology frequently states narcissism is often a sign of insecurity and an attempt at masking this? With him...NOPE. Motherfucker is the most confident and cocky person iv come across, and he will tell you so lol....he has NO shame, will approach anyone, at any time, and say anything. We are DYING to take him to a club and watch him hit on girls we pick out....man i would film it and televise it and make a fortune! He is so loud, flamboyant and just outrageous its insane.....

I think his true drawback is that he talks soooo much and takes it over the top in desperation and impatience to be "known" and famous. He wants and NEEDS the spotlight....and some day...may have it. If i had the money, shit, id put him on TV in a heartbeat! He would probably do something to get it canceled and sued, but until then ratings would be astronomical.

on a serious note, does the androgel work=-) LOL.

You should be his agent and get him on jersey shore or some other show. That would be priceless. I gotta say the kid has built a nice physique. All in all, i give him credit.

I have everyone peform an "acid test" prior to using Betaine HCL.

I here ya bro, I did this also when I started on the Betaine HCl. I took Gironda's advice on the subject.

Started taking about 500 mgs. with my high protein/ fat meals and would bump the dose up until I felt a slight burning sensation in the stomach.

Next meal I reduced the dose, no more burn. I'm at 650 mgs Betaine HCl now. It made a difference in digestion, no doubt.

WOW, not sure which is worse Charlie Sheen in Chicago or Bignshredded trying stand-up. Painful...

Ross is a douche. Period. End of story!

He just copy and pastes everything, which takes no intelligence whatsoever. Some of you still give him way too much credit.

And you know it's him, because everytime someone calls him out like Phil did, he just ignores the person.

one of them boys that wear a wifebeater out at night to the bars and restaurants.....cool....was almost as funny as the situations standup at the Trump roasting...they must have a fuckin BLAST together :rolleyes:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws