over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ana vs Tea Ball

BobbyLashleysUncle

Newbies
Hey just wondering for a first time user (female) Which is better, Anavar or Tbol? One thing is, the person doing it may want enhanced libido/clitoral growth. And yes I have discussed all side effects and risks and the person is adamant about doing it and heard from a friend that injectables are how to do it. So id rather be supervising it.

Currently natural, no previous history of use.

(Ps was just joking with the thread title, it showed T bol as tea Ball in subtitles when I was watching a Greg Doucette video)

Well, if Clitoral growth and libido is what she’s really after tell her to get on some Test and Tren Lmao

But in all seriousness, Anavar... 10mg a day is plenty for a first time using female..

How’s her diet? Training? What’s the overall goal? Her stats?

All that information will be helpful

Thanks for your input. I think thats what her friend told her, was using injectable test.
I haven't asked anyone I know personally, was thinking of a website that rhymes with "meroids OK (replace the O with another vowel that may or may not indicate a Kingdom that includes England, Wales, Scotland and N.Ireland), if you know what I mean. Not sure if it's trustworthy. So Turanibol might be too strong?

Diet is quite clean, currently on a surplus probably coming to the end now. Lots of meat, rice, high in fruit, cooked veg minimal sugar. about 1g per pound of protein per day.

Overall goal is aestehtic,mainly focused on lower body size. She wants to add decent mass to her legs. So far going ok, training 4x per week weights.

she is 5'5, now weighing 59kg, probably doesn't want to get bigger than 61 kg but good at tracking so its well controlled

thanks

Thanks for your input. I think thats what her friend told her, was using injectable test.
I haven't asked anyone I know personally, was thinking of a website that rhymes with "meroids OK (replace the O with another vowel that may or may not indicate a Kingdom that includes England, Wales, Scotland and N.Ireland), if you know what I mean. Not sure if it's trustworthy. So Turanibol might be too strong?

Diet is quite clean, currently on a surplus probably coming to the end now. Lots of meat, rice, high in fruit, cooked veg minimal sugar. about 1g per pound of protein per day.

Overall goal is aestehtic,mainly focused on lower body size. She wants to add decent mass to her legs. So far going ok, training 4x per week weights.

she is 5'5, now weighing 59kg, probably doesn't want to get bigger than 61 kg but good at tracking so its well controlled

thanks

So you have any idea what her macros are? Her daily caloric intake from Fat/Protein/Carbs?

And how old is she?

Some more experienced guys on here will be able to dial all that in and probably give some better advice...

But I would ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY FROM TESTOSTERONE... Why would she want to do that? Is she trying to compete at a high level? Do the CrossFit worlds championship etc? Probably not, right?

So no need for anything crazy like Testosterone injections..

I would keep it simple, Anavar 10mg per day, if her goal is to gain size and she’s eating and training to gain size then do that until desired mass is achieved, take a break from any AAS for a couple weeks then implement some Anavar again and reduce calories and keep training with heavy weights and add cardio to get as lean as possible, then evaluate where she’s at very lean, if she wants to add more size then she can add more food in slowly and train hard etc... If she feels after a couple rounds of that she needs more help with AAS, the only other thing I would thing for a woman is Primo (make sure it’s legit) at maybe 50-100mg per week with the Anavar...

And that’s MORE than enough for a woman trying to look muscular, but feminine with mass in all the right areas etc..

Again, I’ll emphasize the training, eating, and sticking to those phases and completing them and evaluating before continuing on...

Test, Tren, Tbol, Dbol, NPP, Deca etc, literally anything else other than what I mentioned, I would never give to a woman, ever.. With Anavar and LATER on down the line if she feels she wants more, Primo, she can look very impressive

Thanks. no she is not doing macros, just calories tbh and protein, so not too serious. shes 30.

Not competing , actually she sais the main reason is actually clitoral growth. May sound absurd but apparently it's bothering her. Physique second.I'm wondering if Anavar would do that. And I've said about the other side effects but she is adamant. So i'm assuming you don't recommend T-bol beacuse of the higher chance of side effects?

Sounds like you really think Anavar is pretty much the logical option. Really appreciate the advice, even though the reason for asking probably sounds stupid.

Years ago My x ran 6mg Var daily and her improvements were awesome...leaner, more toned, looked younger etc.

Before going to steroids, I think I read Dante say women were having good results with his A-Bolic4 supplement.

I don´t understand why she would want an enlarged clitoris, I find that extremely off putting and along with it comes hirsutism, deepening of the voice, abnormal menstrual cycles... at clit enlarging dosages and time span she would also have to worry about possible cardiovascular, liver, kidney and reproductive system damage.

Thanks for your advice guys, she is mainly wanting libido and clit growth. and no this is not me influencing her. So if at best Ill make sure it's anavar and not test.

Thanks for your advice guys, she is mainly wanting libido and clit growth. and no this is not me influencing her. So if at best Ill make sure it's anavar and not test.

Can you please ask her why she wants those things specifically??

I mean, if she’s having trouble with orgasm etc it might be the guys she’s fucking with, not her clit size and libido lol

Lol we’re having trouble wrapping our minds around her goals because were dudes! I think I get it though. How many people cant understand our reasons and goals and think we do it for strange reasons though. Also why are we assuming she’s interested it dudes? We have to stop trying to figure out the why and give this girl the best how!

there is a site called buyanabolic*******UK is it legit? starred out a word which may or may not rhyme with haemroids

Clit tiny she says, it is really small.

Size doesn´t matter, it´s how you use it, or so I´ve been told :whistle:

Hang around a bit longer and get your post count up to 50 so you can have a look around the sponsor forum, not the best etiquette to ask for external sources when you have plenty of legit, verified ones here.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws