over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anabolic/ androgenic ratios useless?

tren IS better than anything. i think a lot of the trest users are looking for a "tren like" replacement without the sides. no pain no gain though right? if trest was 100% as good as tren and lacked the side effects, would anyone still be using tren at this point? tren is still king.

Trest is hard to find legit.
Trest unlike tren isn't well known.
Smart people brew their own tren for a lot cheaper than finish.

No pain no gain?

No sleep, no appetite, no gain.

Id like to see a 1000mg a week of trest cycle take place.
of course, by a well versed trenaholic.

If results are similar to a high dose tren/test cycle, trest would
be a stand alone king.
I can't remember which kilo club bloak posted that.

Where the hell is JJ, he liked trest and can compare.

A lot of products which look great on paper but don't seem to be the same when it comes to real world results however the combination of Test, Tren and an oral like Dbol or Anadrol are hard to beat. I personally cant take Anadrol because nothing kills my appetite like Anadrol. I should use it as a diet pill because I cant even look at food while on it unlike EQ which makes me want to eat EVERYTHING.

Trest is hard to find legit.
Trest unlike tren isn't well known.
Smart people brew their own tren for a lot cheaper than finish.

No pain no gain?

No sleep, no appetite, no gain.

Id like to see a 1000mg a week of trest cycle take place.
of course, by a well versed trenaholic.

If results are similar to a high dose tren/test cycle, trest would
be a stand alone king.
I can't remember which kilo club bloak posted that.

Where the hell is JJ, he liked trest and can compare.

Tren sides are user and dose dependant, and in my experience often over exaggerated. I have been able to find ways to negate the majority of them over the years of my usage. I can run 100mg Tren Ace ED and sleep 6-8 hours per night without sweat soaking the pillows or waking up 10 times. It took a lot of trial and error but I'm in a good spot now and I try to share these methods with others who are interested.

Some people though, are just poor responders. Or just plain too pussified to deal with some irritating (but manageable) side effects.

I agree though. I'd love to see someone post a log running 700-1000mg of Trest Ace. Considering Celtic is one of the only people I see carrying it (at 50mg/mL) it would be more expensive and a lot more pinning volume wise.

Last edited:
tren IS better than anything. i think a lot of the trest users are looking for a "tren like" replacement without the sides. no pain no gain though right? if trest was 100% as good as tren and lacked the side effects, would anyone still be using tren at this point? tren is still king.

Google Mike Arnold's trestolone posts. He has spoken about it in great detail a couple years ago across different forums. He says it blows tren away if you get your hands on the real deal.

Tren sides are user and dose dependant, and in my experience often over exaggerated. I have been able to find ways to negate the majority of them over the years of my usage. I can run 100mg Tren Ace ED and sleep 6-8 hours per night without sweat soaking the pillows or waking up 10 times. It took a lot of trial and error but I'm in a good spot now and I try to share these methods with others who are interested.

Some people though, are just poor responders. Or just plain too pussified to deal with some irritating (but manageable) side effects.

I agree though. I'd love to see someone post a log running 700-1000mg of Trest Ace. Considering Celtic is one of the only people I see carrying it (at 50mg/mL) it would be more expensive and a lot more pinning volume wise.

Please tell me your secrets lol.

I cant sleep or eat much on tren.
and I wanna puke all the time (I'm assuming acid reflux because happens post pin regardless of Ester and its a constant all day thing. Even after first inject so I doubt liver issue.

Google Mike Arnold's trestolone posts. He has spoken about it in great detail a couple years ago across different forums. He says it blows tren away if you get your hands on the real deal.

But, doesn't he push it as well or is that patrick arnold or are they same person. Idk

Last edited:
Please tell me your secrets lol.

I cant sleep or eat much on tren.
and I wanna puke all the time (I'm assuming acid reflux because happens post pin regardless of Ester and its a constant all day thing. Even after first inject so I doubt liver issue.

Here's how I manage Tren sides:

Sleep:
MK-677 and Extended Release Melatonin before bed.
MK gets me very sleepy (at 25mg) and the Melatonin keeps me asleep at night.
USE prostate and BP supplements. I like Stinging Nettle, Hawthorne, and CoQ10. Tren is hard when it comes to enlarging the prostate. You can't expect to sleep well if you need to take a piss every hour in the middle of the night. Water intake should always be high on Tren but cut it back some as you get towards bed time.

Appetite:
MK acts like a GHRP so I feel it makes me pretty hungry like any other GHRP would, but I've never had severe appetite problems on tren, just not a side I've experienced. If you really have it THAT bad, maybe GHRP-6 would be a better option for you. That stuff makes anyone hungry as hell. I do a DAILY cardio session fasted pre-breakfast as well. This kickstarts your metabolism and should make you pretty famished in the morning.

Sweating:
Use Test, but ONLY at HRT levels. Every bad experience I've had with Tren when it comes to sweating like a pig is a) using it in the summer and b) using more than 300mg of Test a week. Run Tren in the fall/winter/spring, drop it in the summer if you live in the fuckin desert or any super humid climate.

Irritability:
I feel like if you do most of the above, far less chance you will be an irritable asshole. If you aren't sleeping, can't eat worth a damn, and sweating your ass off 24/7, then yeah, what else can you expect but to be a jerk?

But, doesn't he push it as well or is that patrick arnold or are they same person. Idk

Not at all. He doesn't sell trest and never has. Patrick Arnold is a completely different human.

Also, trest and tren have pretty much nothing in common besides the fact they are both 19-nors. Trest is more comparable to test.

I am sure I have used Tren at least as many times as you.. I have won contests without it and with it - and I like Trest more... Been at this 20+ years.. I do like Tren and I don't have bad sides with it... But I don't get bad sides from much.. I respond quickly and well to most everything so that probably has something to do with it.. I just like the way I feel on Trest and I love the way it has made me look much faster than anything else ever has.

Last edited:
It is said that Patrick Arnold tests every batch of Trest powder that Pure Oils uses to make sure that it is the real deal. Unfortunately, I don't respond well to Trest. Every single time I inject 50 mg. I have flu like symptoms. So I have 80 ml of Trest just sitting that will go unused. :(

Hey Martian,
I've done 50 mg TrestAce since Tuesday this week, Saturday now. When did yours start to kick in?

Thanks.

I believe it's also pretty nasty especially on lipids. Seems like the stronger the compound, the greater the health risk. Still have half a bottle of sd that I just can't seem to throw away even though I know I should.

I used it when it was legal. A local store had methyl test... Shit was fucking outrageous!!!! So much water weight gain, lipids wrecked, BP through the roof... Nothing ever made me as strong.

It is said that Patrick Arnold tests every batch of Trest powder that Pure Oils uses to make sure that it is the real deal. Unfortunately, I don't respond well to Trest. Every single time I inject 50 mg. I have flu like symptoms. So I have 80 ml of Trest just sitting that will go unused. :(

Hey beast clear your inbox.

Haven't heard anything STELLAR about trest since it hit the market, have you? Seems some people have just been trying it as a "legal" route because of its current ability to be sold via a sponsor here on the internet. Methyltestosterone, if you can find it, is the real fucking deal. That is 1 drug that will make you strong as an ox in a very short period of time. Shame it's not nearly as available as it used to be, considering it DID used to be legal. As far as Tren goes, nothing compares. Trestolone does not have the recomp ability that Tren does, I don't care what anyone claims. So back to the OP, no, the ratios don't really mean shit in a lot of scenarios. Ever seen the ratio of Halotestin? Off the charts, and yet it does jack shit for any kind of size gains.

I agree. Here is a perfect example. Look at Testosterone, 100anabolic/100androgenic ratio. You see all these other drugs ratios in the thousands on paper it looks good but it doesnt translate to real world results. I can tell you that "weak" Testosterone has created some of the best physiques in the world!

-Baseline

Last edited:

If there any proof Patrick Arnold tests them? Not doubting but anyone can say anything. I'd really be interested to try.

Hey Martian,
I've done 50 mg TrestAce since Tuesday this week, Saturday now. When did yours start to kick in?

Thanks.

I would say at about a week - now I felt harder and pumped within a few days.. I can't say it will be the same for everyone - I have said many times that I respond extremely well to many things... But for me - NO ONE will tell me it hasn't worked better than Tren... As was mentioned above - read what Mike Arnold wrote if you want science... All I can say is that after 20 plus years I think I know what works for me... My wife can't ever believe how quickly I change and how dramatically but she is liking the way Trest worked... Lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131