over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolic Threshold

original post in that thread

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FkaDku8sdo

Guy pretty much says fuck stability, and that a bigger peak is better. He is one of the GH15 followers. "

Stopped reading there

Guy pretty much says fuck stability, and that a bigger peak is better. He is one of the GH15 followers. "

Stopped reading there

He's not a GH15 follower. That's a stretch.

Lucian is a good dude!! I wish he would post more often! Him and I have had a few convo's about this in the past via PM. I have ran my cycles both ways, with EOD or E3D injections and I have did big injections of say 600-800 mg. Side effects wise I noticed no difference at all, what I did notice was it seemed like the gear hit me much sooner doing bigger injections instead of spreading them out over the week. I noticed this just about everytime I did it. At first, I did it for the same reasons the person in did it in the video that he is talking about. Just to cut my injections down to the least amount as possible per week. I never had a issues putting 2-3 cc of gear into just about any muscle on my body. My brother on the other hand gets very uncomfortable putting more then 1.5cc per muscle weather it be the delt or the arms or anywhere.

I am glad this is being brought up, I was starting to get a bit bored with just looking at pics of BBer every few days at 2 weeks out or whatever.

Currently I am running the highest amount of test E that I have ever ran before and I was splitting the dose into 2 large injections per week. I am starting to wonder if I should just pin it all once per week?? Is there a difference when we are talking about 1500-2000 mg of test E per week?? Should that still be split into two big injections per week or pin all of it in the same day?

Lucian is a good dude!! I wish he would post more often! Him and I have had a few convo's about this in the past via PM. I have ran my cycles both ways, with EOD or E3D injections and I have did big injections of say 600-800 mg. Side effects wise I noticed no difference at all, what I did notice was it seemed like the gear hit me much sooner doing bigger injections instead of spreading them out over the week. I noticed this just about everytime I did it. At first, I did it for the same reasons the person in did it in the video that he is talking about. Just to cut my injections down to the least amount as possible per week. I never had a issues putting 2-3 cc of gear into just about any muscle on my body. My brother on the other hand gets very uncomfortable putting more then 1.5cc per muscle weather it be the delt or the arms or anywhere.

I am glad this is being brought up, I was starting to get a bit bored with just looking at pics of BBer every few days at 2 weeks out or whatever.

Currently I am running the highest amount of test E that I have ever ran before and I was splitting the dose into 2 large injections per week. I am starting to wonder if I should just pin it all once per week?? Is there a difference when we are talking about 1500-2000 mg of test E per week?? Should that still be split into two big injections per week or pin all of it in the same day?
I'm doing 2 injections per week, and I was wondering the same question? How much bigger would the spike be, and what would that translate into gains?

This is very similar to using orals all at once. Or using suspension/no ester...fill receptors and get more out of the drug.

what about larger dosed of different compounds like test monday, npp Wednesday, mast Friday,

Last edited:

Stopped reading there

I guess some people just don't like to hear it the way it is. When I watched his video I did not see a message at the beginning telling me this was a message from the medical community.

This is very similar to using orals all at once. Or using suspension/no ester...fill receptors and get more out of the drug.

what about larger dosed of different compounds like test monday, npp Wednesday, mast Friday,

I agree...however the Mast would have to be enanthate. I also doubt phenylpropionate can get away with once a week which is why I am postulating every 4th day. It could be 3 or 5 but 4 would be convenient from the way I'm looking at it. Hopefully, we can get some graphs to illustrate what's optimal.

He's not a GH15 follower. That's a stretch.

I guess some people just don't like to hear it the way it is. When I watched his video I did not see a message at the beginning telling me this was a message from the medical community.

Well after finding out it's Lucian who used to post here, I know the op in that thread has no idea what he is talking about because that Lucian guy certainly didn't seem like a gh15 follower lol. Carry on then

sides would be too much for me dosing short esters bi weekly....especially nandrolones or tren...ill stick w EOD for now

then wouldnt u have to worry about unknown/uncontrollable estrogen pikes? because of the half life of test e and the way its compounding in your body it seems it would be hard to tell when more of an ai is needed and when less is needed. not that u wouldnt get good results just more sides from it

So instead of taking 5 ius of GH twice a day why not take 20ius post workout 3 times a week????

i dont believe that doing 1 shoot a week like 1200mg in one shoot will give you more muscle that you will notice

this is great info

i dont believe that doing 1 shoot a week like 1200mg in one shoot will give you more muscle that you will notice

You are totally correct. Don't believe the scientific scholarly bull shit. I used to take a full 10cc shot of test once a week. I had every side effect in th book; gyno, acne, lethargia, completely shrunken testicles. When people spit out scientific bs like they are the expert genius I roll my eyes. The only way to know what will happen is through personal experience. I get no noticeable side effects by taking daily injects of doses up to 4 grams a week, as opposed to tons of side effects from a 2 gram injection once a week. I absolutely did not grow faster from the huge bolus injection. Experiment on yourself and you will quickly sift through all the internet guru crap.

Last edited:
You are totally correct. Don't believe the scientific scholarly bull shit. I used to take a full 10cc shot of test once a week. I had every side effect in th book; gyno, acne, lethargia, completely shrunken testicles. When people spit out scientific bs like they are the expert genius I roll my eyes. The only way to know what will happen is through personal experience. I get no noticeable side effects by taking daily injects of doses up to 4 grams a week, as opposed to tons of side effects from a 2 gram injection once a week. I absolutely did not grow faster from the huge bolus injection. Experiment on yourself and you will quickly sift through all the internet guru crap.

johnjuan, I don't disagree with what you are saying accept one thing. This guy (lucian) is telling you this was his experience, he did experiment with it and that is what he is telling us, so why do you not believe him. Not saying I agree shooting all at once, but I am not going to knock him when he says it is his experience.

Have you tried this with other aas? Test gives me too many sides unless suspension. But using 2-3 others anabolics on rotation may work.

sides would be too much for me dosing short esters bi weekly....especially nandrolones or tren...ill stick w EOD for now

No one is suggesting that. You dose it according to half life.:banghead:

So instead of taking 5 ius of GH twice a day why not take 20ius post workout 3 times a week????

Mike Arnold has said just recently that the liver seems to be limited in how much GH it can take/convert.

"At very higher dosages, sure...the liver is overwhelmed. From what I have seen, the liver seems to be able to cope with 10 IU, as long as this dose is not injected frequently. For example, I have seen bloodwork from numerous guys injecting 10 IU post-workout only (for a total of 4 workouts weekly...or 40 IU) and their IGF-1 levels were elevated to the same degree (roughly) as other guys taking 5-6 IU daily (35-42 IU weekly). However, once you get into higher doses (20 IU) the liver gets overwhelmed no matter how you split it up. There are several factors which influce total IGF-1 production, but regardless, the liver has its limits."

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131