over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolic Threshold

Great thread right here. I would like to experiment on the larger doses/less frequent injects.

Maybe i might try the Jimmyjones method of M/W/F.

My dude....try it, the shit works. Pin a nice dose size dose in the AM, and hit the weights in the PM. Work out only on the days you inject. So of course the M W F training schedule would apply. For Fridays inject....inject it at night, so that last inject pushes a little further into saturday AM and lasts you all the way until Monday. I promise you will see some good changes.

A good example I am considering is if you wanted to run 700/700 Test E and NPP weekly.

You could do:

100/100 ED
200/200 EOD

OR

300/300 E3D
400/400 E4D(might be too long for Phenylpropionate)

I may try this starting next week.

150mg test enan/ 150mg mast enan/ 300mg NPP E3D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Interesting ideas and would consider giving it a try, but I don't enjoy being a human pin cusion. Pinning ed would really be a pain in the rear to me. Pun intended...lol! :D And yes, I understand that you can use slin pins at a lower dose via sub-q (I don't recommend this with oils) or smaller muscle groups, but I'll stick with IM to the glutes. Just a personal preference.

Anyways, I'm happy with twice weekly injections for the long esthers I use and have had great results using that schedule. I pin tne occasionally before workouts and that's about it. I'm not suggesting that the concepts mentioned in this thread are bad ideas or won't work, just not my cup of tea. Good luck to those of you who choose to use this methodology.

An this last graph is exactly what I was talking about. Te levels of the e3d will NEVER. Be reached on and ed schedule.

Yeah, and the levels on the ED schedule will never DROP as LOW as they do on the E3D schedule. And there are three more peaks in the ED schedule. Three more times it peaks out -- 11 versus 8.

And which do you think gives better gains? More or less drugs?

It's the same amount of drugs. E3D reaches a higher concentration during its peaks which occur less often than the ED, and when it drops it almost drops as low as it peaked relatively speaking. That would almost be reason enough to consider it, the fact that it doesn't drop quite as low as it does peak when it gets high. BUT, it all evens out when you notice there are three more peaks in the ED schedule.

In otherwords if you took both these lines and stretched them out to account for the peaks and valleys and compared them side by side, the difference would be marginal at best.

And I am not defending either side here. I actually believe that steady state is not the optimal format for dosing hormones. But I also think that the peaks and valleys we should be after happen on a 24 hour cycle, not over a period of weeks or months.

Another thing we have to consider is activation of the AR and the genetic switches that are flipped due to this. Just because we achieve a higher peak level of hormone does not mean there is an overall more dramatic response of increasing RNA replication and the other epi-genetic changes that occur upon activation of the AR. There is a reason it takes months to see solid results, and that really doesn't have anything to do with the fact that esters take a while to cleave. It has to do with how quickly the underlying machinery involved in muscle protein synthesis is triggered and optimized once the AR is activated.

We can clearly see that the skin does not take long at all to produce side effects upon exposure to the AR activation within it. Zits and oily skin come quick. But the production of new muscle tissue takes a much longer time, regardless of how hard you hit the AR.

I'm not trying to start a pissing contest. I think Lucians information is really useful in a lot of ways. I also think that some of the reasoning of this is a bit short-sighted, because it's not taking into account the time it takes for nuclear changes to occur.

Hell we still don't really even know the saturation point of the androgen receptors. For instance with JJB, he is taking an astronomical amount of gear. Is he overdoing it? I would imagine so, yes, but that's just armchair science. In other words, he will experience no increased benefits from his protocol simply because he is taking about 1000mg more than his androgen receptors even need. The whole system is lit up like mile-high stadium, regardless of peaks and troughs. Hell, his troughs are higher than my peaks!!!

Again, just to be clear, I think Lucian has highlighted something very much worthwhile. I think this kind of conversation is so much more useful, regardless of the outcome, than these endless threads about some dude's calves or how Tren is the best.

I really appreciate your time and energy, Lucian and I don't mean to challenge your observations out of some agenda. I am simply stating what I notice.

Hell we still don't really even know the saturation point of the androgen receptors. For instance with JJB, he is taking an astronomical amount of gear. Is he overdoing it? I would imagine so, yes, but that's just armchair science. In other words, he will experience no increased benefits from his protocol simply because he is taking about 1000mg more than his androgen receptors even need. The whole system is lit up like mile-high stadium, regardless of peaks and troughs. Hell, his troughs are higher than my peaks!!!

O/T

For the non competitor, what weekly dose would you say is too much? 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 grams?

I'm still blasting along with the two bigger dose twice per week with my Test E. This is the start of week 5 and so far no side effects, I wouldnt have any side effects from EOD injections right now either. I am bloating a bit but my diet is a big cause of that. I been dumping a lot of carbs in my lately.One thing I can say for sure is it seems like the test e has hit me much sooner and hard in the first 3-4 weeks then it normally does when going EOD so I def believe in the big spike that it gives you. As far as not feeling as stable...I honestly cant tell a difference at all.

O/T

For the non competitor, what weekly dose would you say is too much? 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 grams?

If I tried answering this I would be taking a shot in the dark and talking out of my ass. What is the largest amount you have used in the past and still got a return on the investment? It is really a hard thing to measure, considering there are so many factors that play into results.

Everyone has a different density of androgen receptors, and those receptors have different levels of sensitivity. I have never personally gone over 1.5 grams, so I don't have a lot of personal experience with higher amounts. Someone else would be more qualified to answer, but again it's going to vary on the individual.

Thinking about trying this theory.. Lucian that's a great video bro!

Truly one of the more enjoyable topics/threads that we have had in recent memory - in my opinion. I still debate the effectiveness of the theory.

Example:

NPP 200mg EOD vs NPP 400mg E4d
Test E 250mg EOD vs 500 E4d

or any other number of reasonable combinations based on half lives...

i use do do this. and i am way bigger now ond 200mg of test eod than 600mg 1 a week or every 5 day.

i tried with sust. damn the side i got from that a lot of acne o the back. i when back on eod then it went away.

BUT nest time i will try this this. but dont think it will work that much better

i also tried sust 1 gram once per week. it was too hard to control the estrogen.

and this is one of the dumbest things ive ever heard and heres why

you get higher peaks WHEN IT PEAKS. but what about when it dips?? what about when u hit the gym while your in a "valley" and not a "peak"??? youre going to have a half assed workout. and the sides fucking suck. "its basic pharmakinetics" blah blah blah i study this as well and the best thing is stable blood levels. you wanna be on an emotional rollercoaster because u have to guess when to use more AI and when to use less be my guest.

i also tried sust 1 gram once per week. it was too hard to control the estrogen.

and this is one of the dumbest things ive ever heard and heres why

you get higher peaks WHEN IT PEAKS. but what about when it dips?? what about when u hit the gym while your in a "valley" and not a "peak"??? youre going to have a half assed workout. and the sides fucking suck. "its basic pharmakinetics" blah blah blah i study this as well and the best thing is stable blood levels. you wanna be on an emotional rollercoaster because u have to guess when to use more AI and when to use less be my guest.

This is why you take into account the half life....to avoid the dips. I think you forgot that factor in your opinion.

I would imagine this makes the most difference with orals and really shirt esters. I am curious about other factors such as food and training, if your levels are high for a short amount of time what if the other processes can't keep up as well as they could with more constant elevated levels.

I would imagine this makes the most difference with orals and really shirt esters. I am curious about other factors such as food and training, if your levels are high for a short amount of time what if the other processes can't keep up as well as they could with more constant elevated levels.

You don't get it.

I experimented with this also for roughly a month and a half and noticed no difference between pinning large amounts twice a week and small amounts once a day. I seem to get the best response when I do daily injections of short esters and slowly increase dose every 8-10 weeks or so.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws