over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol vs. Superdrol

slice is fine here.....

people need different point of views.

i NEVER responded to someone "being nice" to me.
i simply ignored it......but when anyone ever "handed me
my own ass".....i fucking listened.

you wanna be the one who offers NICE, POLITE advise...???
then you do that....but don't down peeps for giving REAL, HONEST
REAL WORLD advise....that they WILL listen to....

:cool:

Have you ever used High quality Superdrol before? 98%+ pure?
It's completely different than any clone I have tried!!!
I think you will change your mind about what real men take!!

Last edited:
Have you ever used High quality Superdrol before? 98%+ pure?
It's completely different than any clone I have tried!!!
I think you will change your mind about what real men take!!

nope.

to me...."a real man" has tried everything, and decides
whats best for him.

he decides....what he likes and don't like.

lol....basically bro, just try the fucking compound and see if
YOU like the shit...!!!!

jezus....is this shit THAT hard...???

look man.....if you like SD......ill bet you a nickel
you will LOVE AD.....:lightbulb:

My only issue with all of this is I LOVE IT ALL! Really never met a substance I don't like lol.

Wanted to see how these compared. I know Superdrol is very dry with no bloat huge strength and good weight gain. Very full look and brings out vascularity while lowering body fat from my experience.

Not to sure with anadrol have heard lots of water but great strength.
How much of the weight gain is water. Have heard games of upwards of 20 pounds but very watery.

Thanks

I prefer ANADROL myself. I get big and strong super fast with very little sides.
With SUPERDROL I get huge strength gains and some size but always end up getting lethargic from it.

to me...."a real man" has tried everything, and decides
whats best for him.

he decides....what he likes and don't like.

lol....basically bro, just try the fucking compound and see if
YOU like the shit...!!!!

jezus....is this shit THAT hard...???

look man.....if you like SD......ill bet you a nickel
you will LOVE AD.....:lightbulb:

Ok ordering some tonight. You recommend 100mgs a day 6 weeks?

Ok ordering some tonight. You recommend 100mgs a day 6 weeks?

sounds good....anything more than 100mg
i tend to get headaches in the front...

enjoy

Now the issue you have is finding good adrol :eek::D Source is always vital but there is literally tonnes of crap adrol floating about. Although the same can be said about sdrol too... even before the ban they were not all made equal. Over the last few years I have tried 5 adrols from board sponsors and 2 were good and the other 3 were utter crap.

By reason of the above I imagine thats why adrol seems to be even more hit or miss these days.

Last edited:
do you ever use right before a show? if so when do you start 2 weeks out...3, ect
thanks

anadrol.....for KINGS

superdrol.....for sheep that cant handle anadrol.

same is said for dbol....tbol

Now the issue you have is finding good adrol :eek::D Source is always vital but there is literally tonnes of crap adrol floating about. Although the same can be said about sdrol too... even before the ban they were not all made equal. Over the last few years I have tried 5 adrols from board sponsors and 2 were good and the other 3 were utter crap.

By reason of the above I imagine thats why adrol seems to be even more hit or miss these days.

I test all my stuff now so i know. I got Superdrol raws from a board sponsor here, took a chance and tried someone new. It was 35% pure!

I have my main source I use and will always use now only and his Superdrol came back 99%+ pure with no impurities found!!!

Tenny .

How much weight you gain on anadrol?
How much is water.

I know Superdrol rips me up and adds size and strength better than tren.
I have heard anadrol has a shit ton of water that is mistaken for muscle.

Not for everyone, I use drol the last 4 weeks before a contest. It fills out my muscles and it seems to take any subcutaneous water I have with it leaving me tight and vascular as hell.... some have experienced the same effect but needed to add letrozole to get that effect showing they previously just held water due to its high estrogen conversion in their bodies.... to the OP... little slice is a bit harsh sometimes but has a point in his post about using the search feature as I've made this response here on PM before and I've only been a member here for a short time. The only way to get your information is to first Google it to research what's already been written and researched or to try it and see how your body responds as we all have our own unique biochemistry.
My experience with Superdrol is very similar to what tren does to me being a progesterone derivative also... it leaves me lethargic and feeling a bit depressed while Anadrol gives me a sense of energy and we'll being like i feel on high doses of testosterone.. Then again, everyone absolutely loves Diana bold and says if you can't grow on dbol, you can't grow on anything yet time after time I have ran it and it doesn't do shit for me...
See the pattern? There is no pattern..lol everyone has a difference receptor make up and you will never know unless you experiment. The best you can do through research is narrow the odds down by gathering data and seeing what is supposed to happen to the average person.

Not for everyone, I use drol the last 4 weeks before a contest. It fills out my muscles and it seems to take any subcutaneous water I have with it leaving me tight and vascular as hell.... some have experienced the same effect but needed to add letrozole to get that effect showing they previously just held water due to its high estrogen conversion in their bodies.... to the OP... little slice is a bit harsh sometimes but has a point in his post about using the search feature as I've made this response here on PM before and I've only been a member here for a short time. The only way to get your information is to first Google it to research what's already been written and researched or to try it and see how your body responds as we all have our own unique biochemistry.
My experience with Superdrol is very similar to what tren does to me being a progesterone derivative also... it leaves me lethargic and feeling a bit depressed while Anadrol gives me a sense of energy and we'll being like i feel on high doses of testosterone.. Then again, everyone absolutely loves Diana bold and says if you can't grow on dbol, you can't grow on anything yet time after time I have ran it and it doesn't do shit for me...
See the pattern? There is no pattern..lol everyone has a difference receptor make up and you will never know unless you experiment. The best you can do through research is narrow the odds down by gathering data and seeing what is supposed to happen to the average person.

So if you take Aromasin while on anadrol you can stay vascular?

anadrol.....for KINGS

superdrol.....for sheep that cant handle anadrol.

same is said for dbol....tbol

You can dispute empirical evidence...you can dispute anecdotal evidence, but it is difficult to dispute both when their testimonies match. In this case, the evidence lies in favor of Superdrol, which is certainly the stronger drug of the two. When SD first came out, it didn't take more than a couple years before it was widely acknowledged to be the strongest muscle building oral in production (along with M1T).

But like I said, personal response can vary, so this is not always the case. However, I would say that in many cases, when someone claims Anadrol is a stronger muscle builder, it is because they either haven't used good SD or they suffer side effects which prevent them from taking full advantage of the drug, such as appetite suppression, lethargy, etc.

If you haven't ever had a chance to use good SD and you end up getting the chance to, you should try it out.

Last edited:

Exactly.

You can dispute empirical evidence...you can dispute anecdotal evidence, but it is difficult to dispute both when their testimonies match. In this case, the evidence lies in favor of Superdrol, which is certainly the stronger drug of the two. When SD first came out, it didn't take more than a couple years before it was widely acknowledged to be the strongest muscle building oral in production (along with M1T).

But like I said, personal response can vary, so this is not always the case. However, I would say that in most cases, when someone claims Anadrol is stronger, it is because they either haven't used good SD or they suffer side effects which prevent them from taking full advantage of the drug, such as appetite suppression, lethargy, etc.

If you haven't ever had a chance to use good SD and you end up getting the chance to, you should try it out.

I 100% agree, I have used good clones that gave great results but nothing close to these new raws i tested 99% pure! Night and day difference!

Noticable physical changes in body composition in just 3 days. Leaner, bigger, more vascular, stronger, painful pumps. This took weeks with the clones

Personally superdrol is too harsh for me. Whats the point in me taking a drug when I could barely eat or train. I would like to try it again but I don't think results would be any different. Anadrol does the same to a degree but not a severe as superdrol. British Dispensary anadrolics are the only ones I have used that feel like anadrol as described by everyone. All ugls stuff have been weak sauce

No, you're just ignorant.

you come on here and spout off all these facts.....

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU...????

because anyone can cut and paste.

everything you write is SOOO boring.
i get through the first sentence and im done.

have YOU used both of these compounds...???
as a bulk or prep...???? so keep spouting off
your "clinical scientific bullshit" and everyone
will keep laughing and "liking" your posts based
on that alone......YOU ARE COMICAL. and full of shit.

Personally superdrol is too harsh for me. Whats the point in me taking a drug when I could barely eat or train. I would like to try it again but I don't think results would be any different. Anadrol does the same to a degree but not a severe as superdrol. British Dispensary anadrolics are the only ones I have used that feel like anadrol as described by everyone. All ugls stuff have been weak sauce

What dose were you taking? On the clone shit I can run 30mgs for 4 weeks easy. With real high quality Superdrol 30mg at the moment is just too much going to try 20-25mg.

Just lowering the dose a bit will help with sides Tremendously.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131