over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol vs. Superdrol

What do I do with this? [emoji4]

6b4a197e5b7ca84caf4de618eddf7363.jpg

aad93eb790316a79bb24fb5ddd11d63b.jpg

Send it to me bro, I'll help you out....lol

It's too late it's empty. He has been using 60mg a day for the transformation contest :)

Seriously Rambo send it to me :) I will send you a lion bar protein powder in return... you will gain more from that anyway :D

It's too late it's empty. He has been using 60mg a day for the transformation contest :)

Seriously Rambo send it to me :) I will send you a lion bar protein powder in return... you will gain more from that anyway :D

Did you see my post about a possible SDrol 30 mg/A drol 100 mg
4-6 weeker.....would like to try to add to my Test e 1000, EQ 800 cycle while I'm off season for Nationals now...gotta keep killing it until prep starts in August...
I have to find a new fucking sponsor now though which will take a lot of reaserch...ugghhh

Last edited:

60 mg?!?!?!
Seriously? How do you feel Rambo?

Damn, I haven't run any orals in a while and need to... I always read about the crazy synergy with a Dbol anadrol added to a normal cycle.... GH15 has raved about this for years...
What about?
Superdrol 30 mg day
Anadrol 100g day
Crazy... just thinking out loud
..lol

I am pretty reckless when it comes to AAS abuse but I don't think I could talk myself into that one.

30 mg dbol and 100 mg drol on the other hand...:love:

My sides were not that bad on superdrol, just a little fatigue and feeling down...but anadrol gave me energy and a sense of well being....maybe they would balance each other out...?

I like the way you think brother. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes! :headbang:

My experience with most orals is great on cycle effect almost total loss of gains give or take a pound or two. Always a great add on to jump start cycle or to give it a boost mid cycle at the platoe. I enjoyed anavar my last run. Energy and stamina were off the charts no cramping solid gains

A little trick I learned to keep the gains you get while running the orals is to start a week slin run a week after you stop the orals to help solidify those gains and ultimately retain more muscle....

Lol. That bottle is sealed. I'm not taking any of it. I am taking 100mg drol. I also have liquid sdrol....hmmmm.....

It's not fair you have lots of fun drugs :eek::D

I have some avar and 4 halo tabs :eek: Hang on I have 28 adrol tabs so I can run 100mg for 2 weeks. I just ordered some epistane too :D My liver is gonna love what I have planned for him :eek::D

Damn, I haven't run any orals in a while and need to... I always read about the crazy synergy with a Dbol anadrol added to a normal cycle.... GH15 has raved about this for years...
What about?
Superdrol 30 mg day
Anadrol 100g day
Crazy... just thinking out loud
..lol

I've done it. To be honest, adding Anadrol to SD doesn't seem to really increase its benefits (assuming you are using SD at an appropriate dose). I gained a bit of sub-q water, but that's really about it. I didn't get any fuller or stronger. Basically, I didn't notice anything. This is likely because SD had already maximized muscle fullness, strength, etc. Now, by adding the Anadrol it should theoretically allow one to grow muscle fiber faster, simply because the person has more total AAS in their system, but I didn't notice any extra growth in the month I combined them.

For this reason, If you want extra growth, I would recommend relying on injectables. Why increase your toxic load if you don't have to? Perhaps you're experience will be different, but I've heard the same from at least 5-6 people who have used good SD at 30-40 mg/day.

Now why would I do that? You run this before? Supposed to be mdrol I guess which is a form of sdrol or something of that sort.

He wouldn't. As of yesterday, he was ACTIVELY looking for purchase good SD. LOL.

I've done it. To be honest, adding Anadrol to SD doesn't seem to really increase its benefits (assuming you are using SD at an appropriate dose). I gained a bit of sub-q water, but that's really about it. I didn't get any fuller or stronger. Basically, I didn't notice anything. This is likely because SD had already maximized muscle fullness, strength, etc. Now, by adding the Anadrol it should theoretically allow one to grow muscle fiber faster, simply because the person has more total AAS in their system, but I didn't notice any extra growth in the month I combined them.

For this reason, If you want extra growth, I would recommend relying on injectables. Why increase your toxic load if you don't have to? Perhaps you're experience will be different, but I've heard the same from at least 5-6 people who have used good SD at 30-40 mg/day.

I agree and I am a big fan of combining orals. Sdrol and adrol are very similar in many ways. But legit sdrol is so effective it's almost best just letting it do it's thing. But adding in the likes of adrol you may just increase possible toxicity issues and create more side effects. Sometimes combining smaller doses of different orals can give the results whilst minimizing the side effects. A good example of that for many is using smaller doses of dbol and adrol instead of larger doses of one. But doing something like 10mg sdrol with 50mg adrol would not be as effective as 20-30mg sdrol only. Obviously everyone responds differently though and nothing is set in stone. I say all of this and adrol is probably my fav oral AAS but again legit sdrol is ridiculously effective if you can take it.

I agree and I am a big fan of combining orals. Sdrol and adrol are very similar in many ways. But legit sdrol is so effective it's almost best just letting it do it's thing. But adding in the likes of adrol you may just increase possible toxicity issues and create more side effects. Sometimes combining smaller doses of different orals can give the results whilst minimizing the side effects. A good example of that for many is using smaller doses of dbol and adrol instead of larger doses of one. But doing something like 10mg sdrol with 50mg adrol would not be as effective as 20-30mg sdrol only. Obviously everyone responds differently though and nothing is set in stone. I say all of this and adrol is probably my fav oral AAS but again legit sdrol is ridiculously effective if you can take it.

I came to the exact same conclusions. Also, just so no one misunderstands, I love Anadrol too...and have used more Anadrol over the last 3 years than I have SD...mostly because I felt like my body needed a break from it. So, I certainly have no problem with Anadrol. I love the stuff. I can use it without any issues--I feel good, have no appetite issues or lethargy, etc. For years SD gave my no appetite or lethargy sides, but towards the end it started to effect me moderately in those areas. Anadrol doesn't...at all.

For those of you who suffer appetite suppression, and lethargy badly from superdrol; you might learn from my experience.

I ran 6.25 mgs of SD everday for 2 weeks; preferably 90 minutes pre-workout, then increased it to 12.5 mg for the last 2 weeks. I got ZERO sides for the first two weeks (which allowed me to eat properly), and then small amount of sides started to present themselves at the end of week 3, but it wasn't a huge issue. I gained 9 lbs, and kept 3 from this.

This is coming from a guy who felt like death at day 9 on 25 mgs of SD due to high BP, and nausea, and had to stop. The key is to figure out how these orals affect you individually (like a lot of very smart people in this thread have said), and then tailoring your dosage/timing individually to yield the most with experiencing the least.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear