over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AnaSCI.org AAS Lab Testing

BUMP!

It's that time again! Two more test results were released today over at AnaSci.org and many of you will want to see the results. I have a feeling these results will affect many of you!!

These newest results to me are the most shocking ones to date ,and the most disappointing

That's why guys we always should donate again and again and keep this tests going , for health sake we don't want to be taking deca instead of testosterone , and we already spending hard earned money and sponsors after making a client base then take our money for giving us zero zero capsules , wasting our hard earned money and time and lack of progress if preparing for competition and they making profits out of us , #no forgiveness for cheating , you knew your capsules were zero and u were selling us fillers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's that time again! Two more test results were released today over at AnaSci.org and many of you will want to see the results. I have a feeling these results will affect many of you!!

Seriously, i m very disappointed from him :(, it s a very good sponsor here.
I think there is an explication.

Contact buck1973

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:yeahthat: Join up at AnaSci.org if you haven't already and then contact buck.

Honestly, any UGL that's cutting corners has to be fucking stupid now these independent tests are being done.

Sorts the quality from the shit.

I just donated. I really want too see who is producing sub-par products.

I feel that some of these sponsors are putting too much trust into other people working for them. If you are going to have friends/employees working parts of your business you must constantly do random testing on products . The bigger ug labs make plenty of money ,they need to do regular testing on their products .In the end it’s the sponsors fault when things go bad,the responsibility falls on them,whether it was intentional or not

I feel that some of these sponsors are putting too much trust into other people working for them. If you are going to have friends/employees working parts of your business you must constantly do random testing on products . The bigger ug labs make plenty of money ,they need to do regular testing on their products .In the end it’s the sponsors fault when things go bad,the responsibility falls on them,whether it was intentional or not
Agreed, we hear that excuse way too often from sponsors who failed testing. What they are in fact admitting is that they do not check their employees'/contractors work and have no quality assurance program. Being incompetent as a manager is not much better than being fraudulent as a manager...

Agreed.

Agreed, we hear that excuse way too often from sponsors who failed testing. What they are in fact admitting is that they do not check their employees'/contractors work and have no quality assurance program. Being incompetent as a manager is not much better than being fraudulent as a manager...

Agree again, thats what we've just seen with **EDIT**

Last edited by a moderator:
this testing is great , and needed , just that simple!

I just donated. I really want too see who is producing sub-par products.

Thank you for donating! It's members like you that help keep the testing process going!!

EVERYONE BENEFITS FROM THE TESTING! Please make a $25 minimum donation to buck1973 at AnaSci.org and help keep this going!!

Thank you for donating! It's members like you that help keep the testing process going!!

EVERYONE BENEFITS FROM THE TESTING! Please make a $25 minimum donation to buck1973 at AnaSci.org and help keep this going!!

Your welcome Bio. It is well worth the admission price :)

I contacted Buck about donating, waiting on his reply..

But meanwhile can someone help me over at ANASCI? I can’t log in and I guess I forgot my password but the password reset isn’t working either.. Said I would get an email to reset and tried it twice in the last 2 hours and I’ve got nothing in my email or junk/spam mail either...

Thanks

But meanwhile can someone help me over at ANASCI? I can’t log in and I guess I forgot my password but the password reset isn’t working either.. Said I would get an email to reset and tried it twice in the last 2 hours and I’ve got nothing in my email or junk/spam mail either...

Thanks

I had the same problem

Thanks

I had the same problem

Contact K1 here at PM and let him know.

Happy Thursday everyone! Two more AAS test results will be posted this morning!! As usual, those that are part of the testing community over at AnaSci.org will be enlightened, once again, as to where they should spend their hard earned money! Everyone wants to get mg for mg of what they're paying for or be sure that the product in the bottle matches what's on the label or make sure that there's any hormone at all in the product? All of these things have been revealed by the testing!

Gain access and keep this incredible program going! Just a $25 minimum donation and gets you access to over 120 AAS Test Results as well as all future results! Contact buck1973 to donate!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenja
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131