over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AnaSCI.org AAS Lab Testing

I'm with K1 on this one :eek:

Absolutely disturbing results yet again. Glad I donated to this testing effort. Thanks again Jano, Racepick, and Buck.

Dang! I am really glad I took the time to give a donation so I could see these results. I think i'm going to donate again since these have been so eye opening.

Last edited:
These tests just prove that even sponsors that were considered trusted and reliable are willing to screw members without any remorse or regrets

Oh my my 🍿 :food-smil

Eek:confused:

This is exactly why all of your guys that are reading that haven't donated yet should be. Get ahold of buck and make that payment as it is a small price to pay for knowing what you are buying. This was a rough round of testing to see.

Everyone should be donating

I remember as a kid watching G.I. Joe and them saying "knowing is half the battle"
Join anasci.org and get involved

I remember as a kid watching G.I. Joe and them saying "knowing is half the battle"
Join anasci.org and get involved

Joined....donated to the testing project....and was completely surprised and disappointed by some of the most recent test..... anasci has a good thing going on I highly recommend everyone to donate and check out some of the testing results.

I joined right at the beginning and it saved me lots of $$ knowing .
Join and donate, it’s 110% worth it.

Total disregard for Our Health.....Thought I was running 600 mgs Deca for 12 weeks but ended up being EQ...
Crit was at 60, I donated and 30 days later back at 60...
Good thing I didn't wait my normal 90 days"

Last edited:
Total disregard for Our Health.....Thought I was running 600 mgs Deca for 12 weeks but ended up being EQ...
Crit was at 60, I donated and 30 days later back at 60...
Good thing I didn't wait my normal 90 days"
And its impossible to confuse deca raws with eq raws so that lab did that shit intentionally! Its an eye opener for many.

Cant blame stuff on bad brewer anymore.. or getting ripped by raw supplier... if you are partaking in this game as a source at least have a testing kit to see what raws ya have.. if you dont it's all your fault. And to hitchhike off what Rambo said if your confusing eq raw for deca raw your beyond stupid as EQ Is liquid form... so in other words this crap is intentional. And getting compounds at half dose isnt a mathematical error.. its intention .. yet I see people still praising some sources who are clearly crooked.. these people havent taken the time to join ANASCI ...that's on you..

Any member that purchases an Anasci tee, tank, hoodie or cap during this weekends B2G1 Special will receive Donating Member status and access to the Anasci Testing Forum at Anasci.org!!!

Both the B2G1 and Anasci Testing Forum Offers are available until Mar 18th 6am!!!

Use B2G1 at checkout to receive the Special!!!

Any member that purchases an Anasci tee, tank, hoodie or cap during this weekends B2G1 Special will receive Donating Member status and access to the Anasci Testing Forum at Anasci.org!!!

Both the B2G1 and Anasci Testing Forum Offers are available until Mar 18th 6am!!!

Don't miss out on 2 GREAT offers!! B2G1 FREE on our Anabolic line!! AnaSCI apparel orders receive AAS Testing Forum access!!!

AVAILABLE ALL WEEKEND LONG!!!

Don't miss out on 2 GREAT offers!! B2G1 FREE on our Anabolic line!! AnaSCI apparel orders receive AAS Testing Forum access!!!

AVAILABLE ALL WEEKEND LONG!!!

Grab some shirts, gain access to the testing, gain access to the VIP...Good weekend for guys to be jumping on this deal!

Bump!

:yeahthat::yeahthat:

Best money I ever spent

Donating to Anasci. for the lab testng. is the best money I ever spent. Truely amazing job they're doing over there FOR YOUR BENEFIT!! Take advantage and see what you're really injecting into your body, or shoving down your throat. The cost is negligible. Hey...post 69, dude

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity