over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anavar cycle critique and questions

jmf85

Newbies
I was planning on doing a cycle of anavar only, 50 mg for about 6 maybe 7 weeks if there still some left, i wiegh about one sixty, im 23, i am only looking to put on like 10 pounds, i know this stuff isnt really crazy or anything but im not looking to get that into it, that oppertunity presented it self so i took advatage of it, anyways how many grams of protien would you suggest, also in my readings i saw that a few people mentioned they had a loss of libido, so what does loss of libido mean not wanting sex, or loss of erection?,would this require pct?,is it neccessary to do pct after a var only cycle?, what things should one look for on a blood test? any advice or experience would be greatly appreciated sorry for any bad spelling

I was planning on doing a cycle of anavar only, 50 mg for about 6 maybe 7 weeks if there still some left, i wiegh about one sixty, im 23, i am only looking to put on like 10 pounds, i know this stuff isnt really crazy or anything but im not looking to get that into it, that oppertunity presented it self so i took advatage of it, anyways how many grams of protien would you suggest, also in my readings i saw that a few people mentioned they had a loss of libido, so what does loss of libido mean not wanting sex, or loss of erection?,would this require pct?,is it neccessary to do pct after a var only cycle?, what things should one look for on a blood test? any advice or experience would be greatly appreciated sorry for any bad spelling

i would say 1.5-2g per lb of lean muscle
var should increase not decrease but since you are not using a test base it is possible. it could come as either a loss of sex drive or a loss of an erection
pct depends honestly.. you might be able to get away without it but i would have nolva on hand just in case
look at rbc liver/kidney function free/total test levels and thyroid function. i would add NAC and or milk thistle to this cycle for liver protection

you weigh 160 POUNDS. :rolleyes: You NEED to try your damndest to eat and train your weight up to AT LEAST 190 before you consider ANY AAS. Seriously...

I just re-read your post, and I need to touch on a few more things.
1. You need advice on how much protein to eat?
2. You don't know what you're going to do for PCT?
You have NOT put in the research. I can guarentee you haven't put in the time at the dinner table. You need to take those pills, put them somewhere in a locked box, and go buy a freezer full of meat.

well they are in box,been there for awhile and I may not even use them, also I dont think ill ever hit 190 unless i get really fat and out of shape eat really bad food and just sit around all day and read things on professional muscle maybe then, hell my dad probably wighes like 160-70 too, and you know you look into things but sometimes you cant figure everything out specifically by just reading other peoples post, so what do you DO!, I will admit I probably could have looked into pct treat more and i apoligize for that well thanks to any one who choose to respond how ever it may have been

well they are in box,been there for awhile and I may not even use them, also I dont think ill ever hit 190 unless i get really fat and out of shape eat really bad food and just sit around all day and read things on professional muscle maybe then, hell my dad probably wighes like 160-70 too, and you know you look into things but sometimes you cant figure everything out specifically by just reading other peoples post, so what do you DO!, I will admit I probably could have looked into pct treat more and i apoligize for that well thanks to any one who choose to respond how ever it may have been

you are correct, with that attitude you surely will not reach 190.

Another thing kid, I wouldn't know anything about sitting around and getting fat (although that would be nice). I do know about kicking down doors, getting shot at, and catching shrapnel so lame ass kids like you can sit at home in the land of the free and sleep peacefully at night. I know about working 36hrs. with no sleep.

I also know, that although I have a degree in medicine, I don't know it all, and I take the time to research. Using the search button here, pubmed, medical journals, etc.

You wanna know how to get to 190 naturally, read up on how DOGGCRAPP did it...that should be some motivation for you.

i really dont want to get one 90, i didnt say you were fat either, i just meant if i was 190 id probably be a fat ass, im not really that tall so i think i would look kind of weird in my opinion with thirty extra pounds of muscle. i just wanted to add a few pounds, not enough to kick down doors and make little children cry by the sight of my awesome presence or be fast enough to dodge speeding bullets.
this is what i want to know, by saying that i should at least try to hit 190, are you just stating that i have alot of progress that i can make on natural terms and i should meet those terms before i used the var?

would you recommend using var in low doses to help joint pain?

i really dont want to get one 90, i didnt say you were fat either, i just meant if i was 190 id probably be a fat ass, im not really that tall so i think i would look kind of weird in my opinion with thirty extra pounds of muscle. i just wanted to add a few pounds, not enough to kick down doors and make little children cry by the sight of my awesome presence or be fast enough to dodge speeding bullets.
this is what i want to know, by saying that i should at least try to hit 190, are you just stating that i have alot of progress that i can make on natural terms and i should meet those terms before i used the var?

would you recommend using var in low doses to help joint pain?

are you this much of a smart ass in person?
You do realize you're on a hardcore bodybuilding board right?

yes. Look up a post baldnazi made today, read it and re-read it again

Anavar only

I'm no expert, but I haven't heard of anybody doing Anavar only for a first cycle. I haven't heard of many (any?) even including it in a first cycle. I didn't start my DVD viewing until I was 44 with nearly 30 years of exercise experience. How old are you? I would stick with Test Cyp/Eth 300mg E5D for 12 weeks with some AI and then a standard PCT. I also guess once you cross over to DVDs it's tough to go back. I'm glad I waited as long as I did, I don't recommend 44 by any means, but the longer you can wait the better. How tall are you? Gyno - you are in attack commando mode today!! You did receive some good come backs. I liked the scaring little kids and faster than speeding bullets jawwing. Clever!;)

I would start off with a dbol and deca cycle or anadrol and cypionate.....somthing along those lines......also, I would determine what bodytype you are......sounds like you might be an ectomorph.....meaning you are light in frame and tend to have a difficult time put mass on your body.

I would say up the calories, try to hit a nice muscular, thick build, train heavy, rest up to 2-3 minutes, keep cardio to a minimum and get plenty of rest....... then, you can play with var......but for now, put some size on and thicken up a little.....not saying that you have to get fat.....just put solid body weight and mass on your physique........best of luck and don't get in a hurry!!!! It will take time and patience. Peanut butter, steak, oatmeal, occasionally some junk food and definitely drink some meal replacement drinks to get extra calories in your system. IMHO

I just re-read your post, and I need to touch on a few more things.
1. You need advice on how much protein to eat?
2. You don't know what you're going to do for PCT?
You have NOT put in the research. I can guarentee you haven't put in the time at the dinner table. You need to take those pills, put them somewhere in a locked box, and go buy a freezer full of meat.

i agree with gyno. ur not ready if u dont know what ur doing for a pct. ur def not ready if ur not sure how much protein to consume. i have spent countless hours in front of the pc and in books before i tried my first cycle

we are not trying to bash or shoot ur down here jm. but the basics ur dont have down yet. an anavar only cycle i have heard many men tried and many been disapionted. esp since u dont have ur nutrition down. it would be like taking pez candy.

thanks for your everyones input i dont mind peoples critisim and i welcome it. sorry to get so defensive on you gyno but you were kind of acting like a hot shot, and yes im a sarcastic asshole on a daily basis

Funny how some people get stuff thrown into their lap and they don't even know how to use it. Listen to Gyno dude. He say's what he means for a reason. Most here have been at this for years, reading and researching. Anavar isn't a miracle pill. Like all AAS it come with certain responsibilities that all responsible users adhere to. Disrespecting that is an insult to us, hence the tone of posting.
The more you read on this topic the more you will understand.
Good luck.

i couldn't have said it better my self gruvster.
the part that sh1ts me the most is he has the brains to find a good forum to get info off and takes the lazy way.No search just asks.

Im currently doing research for a cutting cycle so i used that thing called the SEARCH button ( how i found this thread) to see what would be good to cycle on.

I can believe that you think you cant get to 190lbs as a lean guy. it comes across to me you think its only possible to get bigger by way of getting fatter. muscle weighs more than fat.
a good diet an training program will get you bigger leaner and healthier.
But the biggest part is you really need to want it , set a real goal and go for it.
we can help you but you need to be commited and remember if it was easy everyone would do it.:rolleyes:

Hi Roidboy. I see you found a nice place to make a first post.
It's like no matter which BB forum you go to, it seems like there will always be the same guy, wishing for the same miracle without putting in any hard work or sacrifice. Just wanting it to fall into their lap, like the var for this guy.

hit your max potential

you weigh 160 POUNDS. :rolleyes: You NEED to try your damndest to eat and train your weight up to AT LEAST 190 before you consider ANY AAS. Seriously...

man some ppls max potential could be 160lbs depending on your genetics like me for ex: My natural body weight is 135-140lbs i have to train supa hard and eat to much to gain because my frame doesnt natrualy hold 155-165lbs...same reason why they have weight classes in MMA some guys just cant hold alot of weight...hiting 155lbs would be about my max potential and thts probly the weight i would hit to even think about going on any AAS... I think AAS should only be used after you have hit your peak naturaly.

Hi Roidboy. I see you found a nice place to make a first post.
It's like no matter which BB forum you go to, it seems like there will always be the same guy, wishing for the same miracle without putting in any hard work or sacrifice. Just wanting it to fall into their lap, like the var for this guy.

bump guys...:cool:

food is the single most anabolic thing on the planet, and often the most overlooked.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear