over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar TRT+

Test is around $200, this includes all syringes/etc, ancillaries
Deca is $100, and you can run it year round, I don’t though
The orals are expensive, around $500 for 8 weeks.
Much pricier than UGL, but I did have legitimate low test from 10 years in the military. I make good money and I can afford it, and it’s a legit prescription so I can take it with me when I travel for work. Worth it for me at this point in my life

$200 a month?

I bet these TRT clinics are a ticking time bomb. They're just legal PED sources. Keep pushing with higher Test doses and other compounds like Anavar, Winstrol etc... And the Feds will come knocking.

I bet these TRT clinics are a ticking time bomb. They're just legal PED sources. Keep pushing with higher Test doses and other compounds like Anavar, Winstrol etc... And the Feds will come knocking.
Oh 100%

For international travel though I just don’t feel comfortable traveling with anything non prescribed.

Trip I’m on right now… Flew into Singapore for a few days. Didn’t get searched or anything but they don’t mess around. 7 years for any importation of illicit compound. Having it all packed properly with doctors RX and the pharmacy RX = priceless peace of mind!

Oh 100%

For international travel though I just don’t feel comfortable traveling with anything non prescribed.

Trip I’m on right now… Flew into Singapore for a few days. Didn’t get searched or anything but they don’t mess around. 7 years for any importation of illicit compound. Having it all packed properly with doctors RX and the pharmacy RX = priceless peace of mind!

Totally agree with this. Crossing borders and foreign laws. Not something I'd fuck with.

Oh 100%

Same reasoning for me, can’t put a price on peace of mind

Yep, I’m prescribed 200 test, 200 deca, and 50mg Anavar and winstrol. They have you run an oral 8 weeks on 4 weeks off. I’m pretty sure I could order both at the same time if I wanted, but I usually choose the var.
My buddy uses the same clinic and they gave him 300mg test because he told them he has a powerlifting meet coming up
So you do 200 test/200 deca year round? Then mix in either 50 var or Winny Ed 8 on 4 off? How does bloodwork look usually?

So you do 200 test/200 deca year round? Then mix in either 50 var or Winny Ed 8 on 4 off? How does bloodwork look usually?
I do take breaks from deca as needed because after a few months I can feel myself get a little lazy and apathetic on it. But for the most part, yes this is my year round protocol and my bloodwork is always stellar. Only time I had anything wrong was some high glucose but that was from MK677

Lately I have been blasting inbetween bloodwork though. Mostly just more test and adding Masteron, and using one of those two orals. I don’t run deca over 200mg. My joint are crushed from my military career so I see it as a WD40 for my knees and hips.

After I reach my powerlifting goals in a year+ (2 years max) this will be my protocol for life.

I do test/deca at 200/200 as my standard cruise (some hgh at 2-4ius likely as well). Perfect bloods as in no difference from HRT test which is 200mg for me (peaks at 1100 serum so top of range with rest of week dropping below). I have run 200/200 with no break and no blasts for over 2 straight years without any changes in bloods. A lot of guys cruise short term in TRT then blast again but I can recover from blasts just as quick and maintain my muscle indefinitely at 200/200 as I just did 19 weeks last year and can even diet or cut some. Around week 17 I posted my best bloods since I was in my 20s.

I view the deca as joint lube too. Let's me lift heavy, never get tendinitis, I heal fast and likely do less damage over time so longevity of joints too. Like a full body anti inflammatory. I will occasionally take breaks and swap out deca but it's usually present in cycles at 200mg too for all the same reasons. It does lower my libido slightly if not offset with higher test, mast, or other androgen but that's a trade I'm willing to make and consider fair.

I do test/deca at 200/200 as my standard cruise (some hgh at 2-4ius likely as well). Perfect bloods as in no difference from HRT test which is 200mg for me (peaks at 1100 serum so top of range with rest of week dropping below). I have run 200/200 with no break and no blasts for over 2 straight years without any changes in bloods. A lot of guys cruise short term in TRT then blast again but I can recover from blasts just as quick and maintain my muscle indefinitely at 200/200 as I just did 19 weeks last year and can even diet or cut some. Around week 17 I posted my best bloods since I was in my 20s.

I view the deca as joint lube too. Let's me lift heavy, never get tendinitis, I heal fast and likely do less damage over time so longevity of joints too. Like a full body anti inflammatory. I will occasionally take breaks and swap out deca but it's usually present in cycles at 200mg too for all the same reasons. It does lower my libido slightly if not offset with higher test, mast, or other androgen but that's a trade I'm willing to make and consider fair.
This is essentially what I do. Bloods are always fine. Sometimes swap out the npp for mast, tren, oral, but usually 200 prop 200 npp, no blasts.

add primo low dose instead of var

Or add anadrol year around if you want.

Watch your labs

I am prescribed 50mg anavar daily by my endo.

Ran it for a straight year and my lipids were beyond destroyed.

I now purely use pre strength based workouts for its CNS stimulatory effects 3-4x per week. And no not take it when traveling.

All issues have subsided.

What legitimate Endo is prescribing 50mg of Anavar a day?

I'm not in the US but I'm still curious about this phenomenon of prescribing any AAS. It's most likely not even close to legal, but apparently they don't care at this point.

What I would like to know is where they get the APIs. I bet it's the same Chinese stuff that all UG's use. Perhaps they test them before brewing, that would be pretty good for ensuring quality.

I'm not in the US but I'm still curious about this phenomenon of prescribing any AAS. It's most likely not even close to legal, but apparently they don't care at this point.

What I would like to know is where they get the APIs. I bet it's the same Chinese stuff that all UG's use. Perhaps they test them before brewing, that would be pretty good for ensuring quality.
I'd like to know this too. Are these trt clinics aka "legal" sources using the same raws as regular suppliers? China?

I have a prescription for testosterone and anavar

TRT is just physiological testosterone usage. Anything above that goes into a mild cycle category (including anavar)

Curious out of all orals why are var and drop considers acceptable for medical use but not deca, Winny, dbol? I know var is typically considered the safest but it definitely wrecked my kidney levels where others didn't. What makes drol safer than dbol? Or even surprised var vs say primo is used medically since primo and deca are generally considered safe.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws