over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar TRT+

I would suggest, in the context of health, not to run any oral year-round. Do your trt, and cycle in other compounds like normal at their lower doses (ie for a trt+ run). If i were to run something along with test year-round, it would be one of the 'safer' injectables. I would suggest getting labs done as well, and go by what they say as a rough guide.
I'm with Mr BMJ. Cycle it in and out, maybe 8 weeks in and blood test 8 weeks later to see where you are. 200 mg/w test TRT can put red cells Hct pretty high and as we age adding in another anabolic can push it to 56+ in some people so watch your hematocrit. 52-53% probably OK but going higher like 56% + is a little high.

Try low dose DHB like 50mg a week. Much better results than low dose anavar and had no effects on my bloodwork
If u really want quick strength then run Trest Ace. U will get stronger and bigger faster than any other compound. Ive been toying with the idea of dropping test all together and running trest as my base for TRT. Not sure wether im going to do it or not but i been giving it some thought

I definitely wouldn’t do any kind of oral daily year round! That’s asking for some long term damage. Maybe occasional pre work out, but I could see that easily becoming before every workout! 😂

Curious out of all orals why are var and drop considers acceptable for medical use but not deca, Winny, dbol? I know var is typically considered the safest but it definitely wrecked my kidney levels where others didn't. What makes drol safer than dbol? Or even surprised var vs say primo is used medically since primo and deca are generally considered safe.

Deca is considered "legitimate" by some seemingly serious endos and docs. If you guys are familiar with Peter Attia he was doing a little Deca a while back.

One guy told me he was using Dbol with a script from a California longevity clinic. Dianabol has all that history, it's basically synonymous with PED, "Breakfast of Champions" and all that. I think it's obviously avoided to not get too much attention.

Primo would be "good" if considering the safety profile. But the question is what would be the indication to justify it? I might be wrong but Primo was never an Rx drug in the US. Anavar is actually a legitimate "appetite booster" in the PDR.

A few years ago Nick Trigili tried to start a "HRT clinic," probably some type of franchise. He already had the lab coats made lol. Nothing came of it, don't know why but he said he had everything ready to go, you could get a prescription for anything you wanted, Winstrol, Tren, Dianabol, anything bodybuilders used lol.

Deca is considered "legitimate" by some seemingly serious endos and docs. If you guys are familiar with Peter Attia he was doing a little Deca a while back.

One guy told me he was using Dbol with a script from a California longevity clinic. Dianabol has all that history, it's basically synonymous with PED, "Breakfast of Champions" and all that. I think it's obviously avoided to not get too much attention.

Primo would be "good" if considering the safety profile. But the question is what would be the indication to justify it? I might be wrong but Primo was never an Rx drug in the US. Anavar is actually a legitimate "appetite booster" in the PDR.

A few years ago Nick Trigili tried to start a "HRT clinic," probably some type of franchise. He already had the lab coats made lol. Nothing came of it, don't know why but he said he had everything ready to go, you could get a prescription for anything you wanted, Winstrol, Tren, Dianabol, anything bodybuilders used lol.
Primobolan was used under the indications anemia and breast cancer. I think it has also been used for treatment of cachexia in cancer and other causes. Anavar has been a big one for treatment of HI AIDS and recover from burns and other injuries. It is used off label for other diseases such as SLE and some wasting diseases and dystrophies.

If u really want quick strength then run Trest Ace. U will get stronger and bigger faster than any other compound. Ive been toying with the idea of dropping test all together and running trest as my base for TRT. Not sure wether im going to do it or not but i been giving it some thought
I've heard of people using a small amount for try, but isn't it considered "harsh" compared to other AAS? Never used trest before.

I've heard of people using a small amount for try, but isn't it considered "harsh" compared to other AAS? Never used trest before.
It's all about your definition of “harsh“.
Overall toxicity? Not really.
Mental sides? Users generally feel fantastic.
Blood pressure? This can be an issue if you're prone and, IMO very important, you let your estrogens go out of control.
HPTA suppression? I honestly feel this is likely not the most suitable compound for long/high dose cycles for people who come off and do a PCT. Not relevant for those who blast & cruise or are on TRT and enjoy the occasional “extra“.

Yea just like doitagain said. Watch ur estrogen closely and u will be ok. It is one of the few steroids I’ve ever taken that really does make u feel good. Not like mast or primo or var. this stuff really makes u feel good!!! I upped my ai dose from .25 twice a week to .25 EOD. I’m having no problems at all with estrogen so faar

My buddy is prescribed 100mg of anavar year round by his clinic. Of course it’s in Florida 😆.
Any health issues at that dose, how long does he run it? I once was sent crashed tren he made up for it by giving me a lot of free var. So I did 100mg I think with tren. I'm that guy that considers myself a poor responder and find it crazy people think gear is so impactful and get sides, because to me diet and training changes have done more for me than any dose or compound.

Well 100 var Ed + tren, I saw gains and sides lol. But....felt like shit and had protein in urine, stopped the var it cleared up...the proteinuria.

Hi,

I've seen some people running anavar(like 20mg ED) year round next to their trt(+) dose of let's say 200mg test-e per week.

Any experiences here? Seems pretty interesting since anavar can also boost conditioning a bit.

The anavar is weak and for woman comments can skip :D.
I don’t think anyone should run an oral for more than 3 months. It has its place but you’re asking for organ issues if u run it long term.

100mg ed? Who is this crazy clinic doc? :ROFLMAO:
Not sure somewhere in the Orlando area. But most of these Florida clinics are pretty generous with their dosing. 50mg var is no big deal for most of them it seems.

Any health issues at that dose, how long does he run it? I once was sent crashed tren he made up for it by giving me a lot of free var. So I did 100mg I think with tren. I'm that guy that considers myself a poor responder and find it crazy people think gear is so impactful and get sides, because to me diet and training changes have done more for me than any dose or compound.

Well 100 var Ed + tren, I saw gains and sides lol. But....felt like shit and had protein in urine, stopped the var it cleared up...the proteinuria.
My buddy is pretty reckless. But as far as I know his blood work was always decent…not saying it was great but nothing alarming. I’ll have to ask him the exact details but I know he ran Var for at least a year straight at one point which is insanity. I always told him that’s way to long but he doesn’t listen.

Curious out of all orals why are var and drop considers acceptable for medical use but not deca, Winny, dbol? I know var is typically considered the safest but it definitely wrecked my kidney levels where others didn't. What makes drol safer than dbol? Or even surprised var vs say primo is used medically since primo and deca are generally considered safe.
Var is used in treating of burn 🔥
Winny is veterinary product

I go long periods of taking it preworkout on lifting days..so, 4-5 days a week

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss