over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Androgel 5 grams per day

Luger

Registered
Hay, just got back from the doctor where my total test levels were 542. He put me on Androgel 5 grams per day. I've done many cycles in twenty years and can't figure out what 5 grams comes out to be. I've done cycles that were 5 grams per week so is it because this is transdermal and some of the drug doesn't get in? What does this compare to when talking about injecting drug? I searched but couldn't find an answer to this particular question. Help an old guy out? lol

cant seem to find it now, im also on 5g when im cruising, im pretty sure it amounts to 30mg per week.................i did the math a while back

Androgel is 1% testosterone, so 5 grams of gel = 50 mg test per day. You will get roughly a 10% absorption rate through the skin. Best time to apply is in the early AM right after your shower. Dry your skin and apply. My levels measured 781 six weeks ago using this dose of Androgel.

Super n1owy test replayceply asd

Super n1owy test sciediand Super nowy test sciediand Super nowy test sciediand Super nowy test sciediand Super nowy test sciediand Super nowy test sciediand Super nowy test sciediand

ADDEERRTTSSSTTTT

Super n1owy test sciediand Super nowy test sciediand Super nowy test sciediand Super nowy test sciediand Super nowy test sciediand Super nowy test sciediand Super nowy test sciediand

ADDEERRTTSSSTTTT

¿como?

Thank you for the feed back, I appreciate it. So anywhere between 30mg and 50mg per day of test minus 10% for absorbsotion. My only concern with this stuff is I have a 6 month old baby. I really don't want her to accidentally come in contact with this. I will wash my hands like crazy. I asked the pharmacist why not injections and he said it was because this was easier. Here are some of my results

Estradiol 46 (male-13 to 54)
Total test 542 (250-1100)
Free test 1.27 (1.50 - 2.20)

I've alway taken arimidex with cycles. Should I take an aromatase inhibitor with androgel. And if I do will it raise my test levels making the doctor think it's the test?

Absolutely no contact with baby's skin and your skin where you have applied this gel for at least a couple hours after application. I would mention your circumstances to your doctor and try for injects in your case to be safe.

The funny part is I did, three times and he said "No problem, just let dry first". In fact he took my word for the test results since the lab never faxed the blood work to him. So out of the 50mg per day only 10% gets in the blood-so it's only 5mg per day 35mg per week? Did I do the math correctly?

The truth is he doesnt want to prescribe injects because he and the pharmacys make much more money off of the gel. I personally dont like the gel. I would tell him to give me injects or Im going to see someone else.

The funny part is I did, three times and he said "No problem, just let dry first". In fact he took my word for the test results since the lab never faxed the blood work to him. So out of the 50mg per day only 10% gets in the blood-so it's only 5mg per day 35mg per week? Did I do the math correctly?

Its takes time for the gel to be fully absorbed in your skin so "just let it dry" is not safe for babies (or women). Even the package insert will tell you this. It tells you to cover with clothing until fully absorbed. You did the math correctly. Its designed to do like your body produces test, a little everyday. The gel is expensive… pre-insurance @ $300 per month. Racket. But you do get a nice box and 2 sharp looking pumps :rolleyes:

Thanks for your replies again. My insurance covers it for 10 bucks a month. We'll see how I do with the blood test in three weeks. I wonder what it would take to go up to 10 grams a day? Thanks I'll keep ya posted.

yep, thats it, its 50mg a day but only 10% gets absorbed , so thats 5mg a day or 35mg per week...............

personally, its weak, i feel ok on it but my libido is shot, cant wait to get back on, but i must refrain to let rbc die off

Last edited:
Thank you for the feed back, I appreciate it. So anywhere between 30mg and 50mg per day of test minus 10% for absorbsotion. My only concern with this stuff is I have a 6 month old baby. I really don't want her to accidentally come in contact with this. I will wash my hands like crazy. I asked the pharmacist why not injections and he said it was because this was easier. Here are some of my results

Estradiol 46 (male-13 to 54)
Total test 542 (250-1100)
Free test 1.27 (1.50 - 2.20)

I've alway taken arimidex with cycles. Should I take an aromatase inhibitor with androgel. And if I do will it raise my test levels making the doctor think it's the test?

dude, get the shots ! thats too big of a risk to take man.

According the the package insert on Androgel....the average increase of those that started out with a test level of 550 was a +225. Its not a huge increase but it will take you up to "high normal" range.

Throw some anabolics on top of that for a nice cycle.

dude, get the shots ! thats too big of a risk to take man.

Dude, I would but doctor don't want to. I'm doing this to get my test levels up to higher end. Then when the doctor feels good about the dose I'll start a cycle. I have 100 test E amps in my medicine cab with 50ml of tren. The ten boxes of Ovidrel are in the fridge. lol

IDK anyone who has been on Andro for years and found it to be a successful at replacing ones Test, somehow it always works for a year or 2 and then stops.

I have been getting 7.5 grams a day of androgel since last August .My total test levels were 242 when my doctor did blood work last year .My doctor told me it would take at least 3 months for me to notice anything from the androgel.I felt it the first day I took it.I had been doing gear for several years straight before I started taking it .But I had tried tapering off w test e for over 6 months were previously I never taken anything except short estered test such as test prop or tne .I started taking 100mg of prop every day sometime back .I can barely feel the androgel or the prop now unless I take 2 shots of 100mg each of prop .

I am pretty sure that I am getting more than 7.5 mg out of the androgel each day from the way it helped me .I take 6 pumps once a day .I apply 3 pumps each to both my upper body parts [pecs,delts,biceps,triceps,and lats ]every morning .Sometimes I take a an extra 2 pumps if I need a little more energy to get me up and going think part of my problem lately is I have been taking too much nolva ..I probably need to take some hcg to get my natural test levels up .It has worked in the past for me .My insurance company has suggested that I ask my doctor for test e or test c since they are generic .I would only have to pay a $8 co-payment versus a $45 co-payment for the androgel .Plus the test e and test c are cheaper than the androgel

My sgot liver levels 265 on my last blood work .I am waiting the results of a more recent blood work .I told my doctor I thought my liver levels were even higher now .They had to send part of my blood work off to test my T cells which is a good indicator of my condition is toward my HVC positive condition is .It is the same tests that HIV patients have to take since there is very little if any difference in the symtoms from both of them .I am battling muscle wasting constantly .Going in and out or remission more and more often now .Medicare part D will not pay for oxandrolone now .Up until about 6 months ago I only had to pay a monthly $7 co-payment for it .I think I need to start ordering it from one of out sponsors .Slould have already doing that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131