over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

animals gone madd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What a waste of Air

Fathead said:
He has a board with a couple hundred members

not that it matters, but since you brought it up, it actually has 1,100 more members than this board does.

Ya

Well when I get insulted by Animal, threatened by him, flamed etc; I slip into my primal urges of destruction and bloody violence. I will not take a threat lightly from anyone, and when he talks all tough and mighty I just want to pummel the fucker.

Maybe his "legions of worshippers" are afraid of him etc, and will still nod and agree when he spouts of insults in every other know-it-all sentence to them.

Well I can see in between the lines with him, and I would never insult or disrespect somebody unless I felt that they truly deserved this.

I, as well as a lot of bros on this board are straight up in your face Alpha Males, who won't take shit, specially from somebody who we consider a dork with hobbies. We are a different breed. I did not start getting big (not saying I am a monster, I will be one day) and strong for looks. Bottom line is he threatens, insults and pisses people off; the guy is reckless. Classis tale of pissinfg off the wrong person some day. If he would drop the attitude, then he would be tolerable. In reality, the guy gives me the creeps... Gymnastics coach, cycler, AND clan leader of "chemical anarchists".

Check out his board; pay him 10 bucks and maybe you are "WORTHY" WTF? He is mentally sick, for REAL people.

Re: Re: What a waste of Air

EngiCream said:

not that it matters, but since you brought it up, it actually has 1,100 more members than this board does.

You mean suckers.

Honestly, I think the dude is a peice of shit! Yes Ivan the dude does insult you and he thinks he's god! All he does manipulate some people and use that to support himself! As far as wich board I like better well I stopped going to his long ago! Mostly his board is info that people cut and paste from other places then think there guru's on the subject! Then people over there are oh so and so is smart ( he has no life and spends all day cutting and pasteing articles so animal will think he's cool and be his buddy)

Well, as many have stated, Animal has a certain way about himself. His board does have many knowledgable bros, many that I've coerced over here through a reciprocating thread: instynct, magoo, armageddon, engicream, brooklynjuice, purplehaze (not sure I got a hold of the correct one as there's several with that handle) and many others.

While Animal's Forum has some VERY opinionated threads, it also has a ton of "good" information. Like doggcrapp - he will only post at Animal's Forum and Anabolic Extreme (which he just started doing recently). :confused:

While I certainly believe this board is much better than Animal's, I don't believe that we should be "bashing" other boards :D

xcel

|--[\\\\]>----------- I have done biz. with animal for many many years, and has always treated me with the most respect and very professional on the biz. end. We have exchanged a few email conversations and again, respect there, so it is not easy for me to see the neg. side that you all are refering to...i have heard in the past of his arguments against other board members, but i did not know it was that extreme...

Um Ivan

You said, "Well I can see in between the lines with him, and I would never insult or disrespect somebody unless I felt that they truly deserved this. "

Then proceed in your following post to call me a sucker just for being a member
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
And excuse my argonance, but define an "alpha male" and what the chances an "alpha male" be interested in 'trans-boardal' (for lack of a better word) conflicts. Turning into a soap opera.

Not sure how this whole thing started but

Animal trashes my friends company, then orders directly from the same company. WTF?? Thats all I am saying. Hypocracy?

haha this is funny. Yes animal is opinionated and he goes on his little rants but hey you can't get along with everyone and I personally have learned a lot from his board.

I mean in ANY sport you get different schools of thought butting heads as each proclaims his way is best. I mean as a freestyle skier we used to get in fist fights with gate chasers just because they wore spandex lol.
Add supraphysiological levels of testosterone, a sprinkling of very self conscious individuals (which you must admit bodybuilding does attract) and you are BOUND to have a whole bunch of conflicts. NO reason to sit and talk trash, just sit back and absorb what you can. If someone oversteps the boundries and resorts to trasing and flaming just sit back and be the bigger person.

YOu cant get along with everyone. Take what you can and ignore the rest.

Re: Not sure how this whole thing started but

PHIL HERNON said:
Animal trashes my friends company, then orders directly from the same company. WTF?? Thats all I am saying. Hypocracy?

If its true it sure is. Then again follow some of the posts by members in this very thread can you see any hypocracy? I can.

I have one word for this whole thread...

Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Penis !

WTF is wrong with us...

Dividing up into little factions and bickering weakens us as a whole !

And why someone would care what someone in internet-land says about them is a question for the ages.

Re: G.E.R.M.

PHIL HERNON said:
YOU DONT NEED A PENIS PUMP, THATS FOR SURE!!

bwahahaha... i almost pissed my pants laughing, reading this...

then i stopped when i realized i didnt get it.

GERM you sound like Mel Gibson trying to muster enough strength for an attack on England. haha

19 is how old I was when I first read a post by animal and that was what 7 years ago. Many things have happened in this time. Not one person can say the man doesn't have issues, but who doesn't. He is a bit extreme and does fly off the handle a bit. I've always taken him with a grain of salt and used it for what it was, a different view point. Good, bad, or in different every board offers someone something and I agree with Xcel that it doesn't benefit anyone bashing other boards. Yes it happens, but I like to believe that when we hit the button and log on to this place for our sessions we transend past this. I look at this place as being the best out there, the best of the best trying to help others. Treat others how you want to be treated and see what happens in return!

Animals board would be alot like this one, minus the immature flames. Thats the 'personality' of that board, much different than this. That stuff wouldnt be tolerated here-and one of the reasons Im proud to be associated with a mature group like the mods and members here. But thats my choice, and if he want to run that board that way, so be it. Im not going to flame his board-its good if you take away all the trash talk. But thats Animals way, and his board. Personally I have had good buisiness in my days with him and have always been treated with respect by him, believe it or not. Never uttered a rude word to me and actually Im on a friendly basis with him-just because I dont stir him up (because I dont need the childish arguments). But-I dont like hearing that he has crossed several guys in this thread, especially BigA, which I have infinately more loyality toward.

look, im not going to say im happy with how i need to login over and over again on his board now, but he has done many favors to me, neva been a dick if u were not a dick first, and he is a knowledgable guy, plain and simple.
and this whole crzy personality u guys claim he has, well u also admit people hide behind computers. imk not saying he is hiding behind a computer like the buck 49 guys saying there 350 with abs but maybe a little bit of his eccentric attitude is done on purpose as part of his identity, u know he's acting a bit, maybe?.

for a guy as crazy as some people say he is, he sure can do some fuckin nasty things with kits that absolutely no one else can do, not even kaotik (not a knock, but truth).

and i think most of you will agree that all this arguing is like running in the special olympics, even if u win, ur still retarded

u will have wasted a great deal of time bitching and moaning while u'd be better off and have spent more time by not even posting like this, if u don tlike him or dont wanna pay for his board then dont, but dont think hes the first person with private acess on any message boards

Magoo

Special Olympics was pretty funny but just a bit of how up front this board is and I don't owe Big A a damn so thats not why I am saying any of this is this thread is up and not locked out. The story of Animal locking his board so no one outside of his circle can respond to a thread he posted about Phil and the big man shows what a coward of a man he is yet his board members as long as they are polite and adult can defend him all day long see the point.

Well Gosh, folks have finally caught on!

This thread is only mildly interesting in the sense that people are finally starting to wake up and see animal for what he is, a pseudo intellect who has managed to impress folks for too long with the fundamentals of chemistry. I remember when he used to post on the gade (and pretty much piss me off every time) and call his loyal customers idiots, yet people would continue to defend his immature antics. Perhaps they defended an imbecile because they didn't have access to true objective professionals like KAOTIKCHEMISTRY.

Tae** :mad: :mad: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members