over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

animals gone madd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr_Magoo said:
for a guy as crazy as some people say he is, he sure can do some fuckin nasty things with kits that absolutely no one else can do, not even kaotik (not a knock, but truth).

I wasnt even going to post a single word in this thread because KC has no strong opinions about Animal and as a company we dont like to be involved in the politics of situations like this. However when I read the above statement I wanted to address it.

What is it that Animal is doing with kits that no-one else is doing?

We offer kits that will make a solution out of most of the powders that anyone could ever want to make a solution out of including Winny.

We are also in the final stages of perfecting a formula that will make clump-free water-based suspensions that will not clog standard 23g pins.

So my purpose for replying to this thread is to find out what types of products that Animal has that we dont. Because if there is a need out there for a kit to perform a certain function and we dont currently offer it, I am sure with a little tinkering in the lab we can come up with a formula.

Re: Re: G.E.R.M.

G.E.R.M said:

bwahahaha... i almost pissed my pants laughing, reading this...

then i stopped when i realized i didnt get it.

Do a Search on the board for 'penis pump' ;) It's the joke that will never die.

Animal's personality is as low as you can get. Obviosuly, that's why his wife left him too. And no, that is not a personal shot. It just shows, how someone that is closer to him than anyone else, reacts to him.
But that's not the point.
Anyone is entitled to be as much of a scumbag as he wants. Everyone is entitled to be a legend in his own mind. Just like everyone is entitled to be one of his minions that still defends him because they don't know any better. If I insulted any of you doing that, so be it. Hopefully it will serve as a wake up call. If it doesn't, one day you will get it just like everyone else has that has been around a long time. And hopefully you won't get it on your way to prison because of him.

The point is the guy is a NARC! Do yo guys even know the defenition of a narc? I mean if you did, it is perplexing that you are still defending him.

If a cop came on here and for whatever reason said that he is collecting your info and then will use it against you with the help of the law, would you still be nice to him. If someone would blast him for that, would you defend him? Think about it.
That's what you are doing with Animal. You are defending a NARC! End of story! Every other issue about him doesn't compare to this one.

And no, this thread is not being locked up as hopefully it will serve as a wake up call to as many people as possible.

ok

BrooklynJuice said:
And excuse my argonance, but define an "alpha male" and what the chances an "alpha male" be interested in 'trans-boardal' (for lack of a better word) conflicts. Turning into a soap opera.

sorry if I insulted you with the whole suckers bit; but it is how I feel, and I say whatever the hell is on my mind.

An alpha male:

Take yourself back to primitive times. No guns. Just survival. His smarts might get him somewhere, but that mouth of his would get him burried. Basically he would not survive, his attitude would have to improve, or else he is history.

Now I know it is not primitive times, but you get the point. Respect. I showed him respect right off the bat, (which I do not usually do to people) and he burned me. NOT A SMART THING TO DO TO ME IF YOU KNOW ME PERSONALLY.

Big A said:
The point is the guy is a NARC! Do yo guys even know the defenition of a narc? I mean if you did, it is perplexing that you are still defending him.

So, because you say he's a narc, that makes him a narc?

You need to show some proof for people to believe such a strong statement.

I've knocked some head with members on Animals board, but my experience is that he is a stand up bro. He's never censored me or asked me to tone down my views. Personally I'd do nothing but support the guy. He's proven his worth to me over and over again.

stackdizzy said:
( he has no life and spends all day cutting and pasteing articles so animal will think he's cool and be his buddy)

yeah, I hate BrooklynJuice for getting discussions going and doing research.

that pisses me off.

he should stop doing that so everyone has to search and read a bunch of different sites.....that's much easier than consolidating all that info into one thread.

EngiCream said:

This shows how little you know. And I will most certainly don't have to prove jack shit to you.

I do however, have a number of emails, as do certain other individuals as well, where Animal himself puts it in writing. These are from 2 years ago, and everyone that needs to see them has already seen them.

You on the other hand, just insulted me with your statement, implying that what I say is not the truth. So you called me a liar. For that, you can go fuck yourself! I wish I will be a fly on the wall in the jail cell that you might end up in because of your association with the narc, while your crying your ass out.

All you people fail to realise that everytime Animal got raided, the cops took all his customers lists, so the cops have all your names, addresses, etc, of people that could be possible juicers. But most of you are too dumb to realise that since your heads are so far up his ass.

EngiCream said:

I would say yes...he is a narc. BIG A is liked and well respected his word is a good word...hell, go order from ANIMAL see what happens...best of luck

Only guys I see defending him are the same ones i see
suckin hikis` on his asshole over at site nazi.
Animal only likes to have in his company lttl bitches he can
controll and talk like shit to. Just take a look its easy to see
who they are, theres a differance in respecting someone
and kissing on there ass. Honestly I have 0 respect for
someone who is a narc and trys to think of himself as the
almighty worthy one.:(

I hate both them type of people, Narcs and bigFeeling
Im smart your dumb, Im fast your slow Im big your lttl etc
Theres no way that tuff guy mr.bigshit attitude helps anyone.

now if you can overlook all that maybe he is an ok guy, but personally im not that hard up for a "leader" or a kit supplier.

Ya know I've been reaaaaaaaaal civil about this whole thread and so have most of the ppl replying (even the ones not likin Animal at least they keep it civil). The last guy, well fuck you. Talk about a tough guy behind a computer screen you stupid fuck. I'd chill with Animal cause he can control me? You dont know me. Fact is I can SCHOOL you in any topic. I mean we cant go saying well I can kick your ass because we all know thats shit talk behind a comp. BUT debating on the screen for a all to see. I'll even let you pick the topic RAJ and we can let all the members watch me take you to school.

RAJ = :confused: :confused: :confused:

BrooklynJuice

I can see why you get along with Animal your either disillusioned or your just like him probably a mixture of both as I can see by your last post. I guess your one of those high and mightiers honored to be on his board. I think that’s good for you maybe that's where you fit in best. You said earlier big body does not = big IQ well I have to disagree with you. There are a host of guys including me and guys much better than me like Kiwi, Big A, Phil , Homo , JT and I can't mention every other young outstanding physique here on this board that have become chemist and researchers own our own. We don't need some punk like Animal saying here's how to diet and here's how to train and use all my kits and supps or else you wont be big and if you don't do what I say you can go fuck yourself. I being a trekkie fan would say you guys on that board are like the "BORG" no thoughts of your own just Animals leading your decisions.

I have just to comment on your "throw down to rajjin" and you'd school him. I have no idea of anyone's intellect other than my own but after 20 yrs of training, dieting, and competing in this sport I'd hazard a guess and say not you or Animal could really tell me much that would improve me or really anyone to a degree that would matter. I don't know everything and I don't claim to, hell I don't even give advice because I feel you have to make your own way. I can't make it for you by giving advice that would not be followed anyway nor do I want to be labeled as a guru on the net, I don't need my ego stroked.

Look at the banner on this board at the top level physiques the members have here and keep insulting our intellect because you come from the all knowing board. The whole thread is hopefully showing light on the Animal cult and even though I said I was done if you'd shut your pie whole this thread would die and we'd move on none the worse for wear.

Give me a fucking break. Big body requires or coorelates to IQ? Are you KIDDING ME? The Einstein of our time cant talk without a computer's help and it takes him about 2 hours to get from a wheelchair to his bed. Stephen Hawkins yea he can bench a whooping 30 ponunds and would say words you would have no clue WTF he's talking about. IQ doesnt stop in the BB arena my friend, maybe your IQ does, not mine.

And its very pretty to have such nice bodies, really, its a HUGE contribution to a community. I wonder how well you'll age?

brooklyn juice,
Yea i dont care for you much either,
No sweat off my back Ive never heard of you before today.
Im glad you have done your homework and think your so damn smart, But personally I dont like no it all fuckers like you. Read some things on the internet and all the sudden your an expert,
congradulations. You can go back and read every post Ive ever made on any boards, And Ive never claimed to be anything Im not. I try to be honest helpfull and just speak from MY EXPERINCES.

sounds like your a bit sensative, did i hit a touchy spot
my guess is your obviously one of the siteNazi Animal follwers.
I bet he`d be real proud of you if he read this,lol
do yourself a favor and quit suckin on his ass, makin you
look like one of his lttl bitches just as i said before.

Yea Im gonna lose some sleep tonight. Some MOD at RippedMass.com called me a bitch. Break out the ambiens. Its funny how when I talk about intelligence it all stops at nutrition, diet, experience in the gym. Thats great you can build a body.

Nobody cares yet this is the hottest topic on this board?

i think i have a rash on my butt.

c'mon guys...

this is bullshit...

Big A
yes, i know about animals threats to narc people out...but that was a long time ago and he really was under heavy attack at the time....(you know me, mr behind the scenes)

yes, i also think that animal is on the forefront of knowledge and developement for products (things) to be used by us BB'ers and others too.

i'm really not too worried about cops getting animals customer list... i would be more worried that cops get my sources' customer list....

and for those of you that dont know i know............well i do.

Debate?

I'll do better than BrooklynJuice. I'll challange all you motherfuckers to a debate. The winner is crowned the smartest person in the world and gets to be an asshole to everybody.
BrooklynJuice can use any drug he may need to perform at his best.

I can't believe he just challanged him to a debate.
"I'll even let you pick the topic" LOL

snoogin's 1st post and comes straight to this? hmmmmmmmm why not just use your real handle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear