over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another article by Mr. Connors; aka Anthony Roberts

He likes to think he's really special dont he what an arse. A big ass essay to say something thats pretty obvious, and doesn't in anyway show that test isn't test.

I feel sickened that I've just wasted a few minutes of my life reading that, it would of been more productive to watch my grass grow.

Last edited:
I feel sickened that I've just wasted a few minutes of my life reading that, it would of been more productive to watch my grass grow.

Hahaha... Don't you wish you could have that time back? :D

doesn't in anyway show that test isn't test.
Exactly. Doesn't in any way show test isn't test. The differing peaks, clearance times of different esters effect suppression, estrogen conversion etc... DUH! What's really new here?

Unoriginally posted by the dread pirate Roberts:
Besides, you’ll wanna look smart next time someone asks you “why”, right?

Yes Master.:D

Damn you Maldorf.:p Now I'll never get back that time either! Ugh... It's almost depressing.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's why I'm old and wise, I let other people waste thier time on useless bullshit so I don't have to......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:D :cool:

He likes to think he's really special dont he what an arse. A big ass essay to say something thats pretty obvious, and doesn't in anyway show that test isn't test.

thanks for the heads up, i will take your advice and spend the next 5 minutes watching my grass grow!:D

waste of time. should be in the beginners forum

LOL. I got you guys good! Funny thing is though, in many cirlces the guy is treated like a Diety.

I read it....

But I have to agree, if this is going to be posted here it needs to be in the beginners forum.

No groundbreaking stuff in it, but a good BASIC read.

I thought it was a pretty good article. I still see people asking what is better short or long esters and people say test is test the ester has no effect... Test is not test. Long esters = better bulkers, short esters = better cutters and safer for people with gyno troubles. Not that this wasn't known already but this pretty much proves it to be true.

I thought it was a pretty good article. I still see people asking what is better short or long esters and people say test is test the ester has no effect... Test is not test. Long esters = better bulkers, short esters = better cutters and safer for people with gyno troubles. Not that this wasn't known already but this pretty much proves it to be true.
No. Test is still test. The fact that different esters behave somewhat different during use has nothing to do with the ester itself and everything to do with time - the time they are in the body and the steadiness of the plasma levels. What do you think will cause greater expression of aromatase and reductase? An ester or suspension of testosterone that leaves the body in a few days or one that stays in the body and is released over a number of weeks? Once freed from depot and in the bloodstream it all happens fairly fast and after the esterase enzymes (there are many) free the testosterone from the molecule, IT'S JUST PLAIN TESTOSTERONE. That's all. I wish there was some magic in the esters but there's just not. It's just chemistry. Sorry.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws