over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anti Bodybuilder Planet Fitness Commercial

desibaba

Banned
i love these commercials! I pick things up and put them down is my favorite!

Lol
My wife wanted me to walk in one when we went to cruising the coast in
Biloxi MS.. We went grab sushi n right across the street was one.

I don't have a membership there but friends do and sometimes I go with them. I hate the aura that place gives off. Just walking in I can feel my estrogen levels elevating.

But it's fun to be the biggest guy in the gym lol! :p

A couple of years ago I was 4 or 5 weeks out from a show and I stopped at Planet Fitness to try to train because my gym was closed, I think it was on Memorial Day. I was wearing a stringback tank top and as soon as I got to the front counter to ask for a day pass, the guy looked me up and down and said, "I don't think this is the right gym for you" and refused to let me train. I was asked to leave the "judgement free zone" because I actually looked like I work out. What a joke.

Planet fitness is a joke. If you even look like you workout you are not allowed in to train.

These places are for lazy insecure pansies. Judgement free zone my ass.

A couple of years ago I was 4 or 5 weeks out from a show and I stopped at Planet Fitness to try to train because my gym was closed, I think it was on Memorial Day. I was wearing a stringback tank top and as soon as I got to the front counter to ask for a day pass, the guy looked me up and down and said, "I don't think this is the right gym for you" and refused to let me train. I was asked to leave the "judgement free zone" because I actually looked like I work out. What a joke.

I would contact an attorney about that incident for a possible lawsuit. Seems like profiling to me. Im not one for frivolous lawsuits but companies like that need to be taught a lesson. Its really no different than saying we wont let a person of a certain race, nationality or disability train there. If you are following the rules, willing to pay then you should get access like any other person out there.

Two of these places have opened here.my fear Is gym like this are the direction things are in now.the place I have is the old powerhouse style.
This planet fitness crap is a perfect fit for the emo/twink training ethic going.
Maddening

Two of these places have opened here.my fear Is gym like this are the direction things are in now.the place I have is the old powerhouse style.
This planet fitness crap is a perfect fit for the emo/twink training ethic going.
Maddening

A planet fitness replaced our old gold's gym. It's the new trend...:mad:

I love planet fatness! All the candy I can eat and pizza once a month!:banghead:

I owned a gym. Lots of bands, chains, kettle bells, fat bars,Olympic platform, even chalk.

I should have catered to the Planet Fitness crowd. I know it's discrimatory, I guess, but you guys aren't good for business. And when I say "YOU" I mean it as a blanket discrimatory statement, lumping each individual into a widely held negative stereotype. Offense intended. :p

Its the perfect business model.... Think about it... Most people dont REALLY want to workout they just want to feel like they do... So create an environment where training hard is frowned upon lol... Most people like candy and pizza and when they eat at the gym after their semi-intense cardio session they feel like they deserved it... And lastly noone that looks like shit wants to compare themselves to people that dont.... So throw all those big and inshape motherfuckers right the fuck out:D

Planet Fitness is nothing more than a brilliant business concept.
It has nothing to do with fitness, it is just a way for some business savvy individuals to capitalize on people's insecurities.
I wish I had come up with something like this; having people pay you monthly to help them feel good about themselves with almost no overhead or time invested in them is a sure way to have good cash flow.

why do those bodybuilders participate in such a commercial ?

Fucking idiots

just for humor.

Planet fitness commercials are not humerus towards bodybuilders... What they mean is bodybuilders are bunch of dumb douche bags with no brain who only think about lifting weights

their commercials might be funny to you but they do mean that bodybuilders are dumb

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131