over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

any advice?

rex

Newbies
Im one week into My cycle. Here is what Im doing.
weeks 1-5 Test Propionate 125mg every other day
weeks 1 - 10 Test Enanthate 250mg every monday and friday
weeks 11 - 14 Test Propionate 200mg every other day
week 15 nova 40mg ed
week 16 nova 30mg ed
week 17 nova 20mg ed
week 18 nova 10mg ed

My Diet I think is good. Im getting 3,500 to 4,000 cals a day. 550 grams of proteim at minimum and useing shakes only when I cant be home to cook. 6 meals a day with 3 snacks. Keeping it all good foods to. Most of My protein comes from Salmon , Chicken , Steaks , and Tuna. I dont take in any carbs after 6pm.

My training , Im in the gym 6 days a week. I try and do one muscle group a day. I do cardio 5 days a week one hour a day split into two sessions. 30 minutes in the morning before food and 30 minutes after workout.
Mon. I do chest
Tue. I do bicep
wed. Shoulders
Thur. I do legs
Fri. I do triceps
Sat. I do back

My goal is mostly to lean down before spring gets here and maybe put on a little muscle in the process. I would like to gain some strenth to. Im 31 years old , this is My second cycle. Im currently weighing around 275lbs at 15% bodyfat. I plan on running clen after My cycle or would it be best to run it during the cycle? One last question, When should I feel the Propionate start kicking in? This is My first time useing Propionate. I started the cycle Monday Feb. 1st. Thanks in advance for any advice on helping Me reach My goals

just my opinion but maybe try not to lift 6 days out of the weak.
i used to go to the gym 6-7 days a weak and now i only lift 3-4 days a weak.
i feel that this is much better for muscle recovery.

i'm alot bigger and stronger now that i only workout 3-4 times a weak.

i would think that the prop should kick in anytime now. Prop takes about a weak to kick in for me.

I definitely agree with Nick dont train 6 days a week, I used to and I was tired more than I was pumped at the end of w/o's. Stick to 3-4 day lifts like he said then you will have more time for muscle recovery and your central nervous system wont be as worn down.
Your prop should be kickin in any day now and your cycle looks pretty well planned. only thing i would do different is clomid instead of nolva for post cycle. Best of luck during cycle

Hey bro first stick with one kind of test. No need to double them up. Since your trying to lean down stick with prop. Combined your arm days into one day. 5 days a week is ok(this is what I do and works great for me). But
you need to find what your body responds to best. I've said this on other post, stay away from clen. It works great(only if you know what your
doing), but I feel it should only be used for contest prep. Too many guys look to it for a quick fix. You will be amazed how lean you can get with out
it.

This should answer all your questions. DO WHAT IT SAYS!!! ITs great advice. Diet, workout, gear, etc....

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/articles-forum/1158-growth-principles-beginners.html

+1 on that. Learned a lot from that article. Simple but to the point.

Cycle looks decent. I like how you are using the prop at the end.. Im guessing in order to slowly bring your testasterone levels back down?

Try a HIT program. Monday Wednesday Friday lifting and in between EAT. With all that in order + your diet and gear, You WILL grow.

This board has always the best advice, When i started working out back in 2002 i went to the gym 7 days a week, after a few years of that i noticed i was not get anywhere anymore, so time for a change, about two years ago i started going to the gym 3 days a week and what a big difference, it was like i started to grow all over again and feel alot better too, Thanks to bigA for the advice i read back in 2008.

lol, bro

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members