advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any Apps worth downloading on the smart phones? Workout wise?

dgarr21

Registered
I see A TON of workout apps on my market for my apple phone but I wonder before buying them if they actually are worth a damn. So have any of you men or ladies used a good gym app you were pleased with? Nutrition or training type with weights. Such as something that shows new workouts are has preprogrammed ones in it do to goal types?

Thank you and please list name if u do.

Used to use gym buddy awesome app for tracking gym sessions but no longer updated.

Now using FitnessFast to track gym sessions. Has a few prebuilt workouts and a ton of exercises loaded.

I haven't seen many great apps for bb. It would be nice if there was one that you could input your log info and gains or losses in strength, size or duration and maybe see a graph so you can pin point different goals and such.

Id agree... My fitness pal has been great for me

Likewise, great for tracking cals/macros. My polar heart rate monitor records all my calories burned from exercise, I haven't found anything great for tracking lifting routines or anything. However if your doing, say DC training, you could input workout A & B and just insert them in the days that there done.

Is pro-muscle not enough help? Members logs..diets?? To be honest I have downloaded apps for fitness an cant be assed using them :p I use my phone for music in the gym..download some motivational, feel good tunes n blast them while you train x

Is pro-muscle not enough help? Members logs..diets?? To be honest I have downloaded apps for fitness an cant be assed using them :p I use my phone for music in the gym..download some motivational, feel good tunes n blast them while you train x

However, those of us who truly care about our progress normally like to keep a workout log (with our exercises, sets, reps, weights) so that we can refer to them our next session. We also like to keep food logs and information on how we feel etc. That you cant find on ProM.

However, those of us who truly care about our progress normally like to keep a workout log (with our exercises, sets, reps, weights) so that we can refer to them our next session. We also like to keep food logs and information on how we feel etc. That you cant find on ProM.
whats wrong with good old fashioned pen an paper...I keep logs, I just write them, I am giving my opinion as asked for initially in the thread..doesnt mean I dont care about training? If everythings put on your phone an it breaks or gets stolen your fucked! So thats another reason for me not to use an app..ok :p

If you made a log in the log forum you can!:p

I use a little notebook and thats it , I dont have time to take out my phone , get into an app get my fat ass thumbs to hit the right buttons , just jot it down in Ink real quick

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear