over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any legit OTC muscle building supps?

I'm not one to make crazy claims in regards to supplements. Obviously, not supplements provide any if any type of strength. I've been using Abolic with the Turkerstone and other goods included in product. Give me a few more weeks, but so far this stuff seems to be on point. If you think it's a bunk product save your money. If you don't trust it works, don't buy it. So far, I'm pretty pumped about it. As long as the muscle fullness, recovery and strength gains increase, I will keep using this product. Is it better than gear, absolutely not.

Injectable L-carnitine is legit. Some people don't like loading and I don't blame them but after the 2 weeks you notice a difference when using it with TRT.

I love A Bolic by True Nutrition. I’m not going to do any logs or make up things that just aren’t true. I haven’t been encouraged or compensated to provide my experience. Now that we have that out of the way, I can honestly say without a doubt, 4 caps in the AM and 4 PM (All with a meal), has been great. My strength has really increased. This is one of the few supplements that has my undivided attention.

The most anabolic substance known to man is food. Way more powerful than any sup legal or other wise.
If you do any kind strength and power workout (You know weird shit like Bench for chest and Squats for lower body) And you eat a real honest to God old school size gaining diet, and do it for a year I would bet my life you'd put on a ton of muscle.
Example:
200lb man wants to gain Now remember everyone's metabolism is different.
300 grams clean protean
200-300 grams clean carbs
50-100 grams of fat.
Daily.
Everyone is different, see how your gains are coming and adjust accordingly. The main adjustment will be in the carbs and fats depending on the person.
There it is, the magic OTC supplement!
BTW, there are not an over the counter products worth a damn! Throw in a moderate size gaining cycle and BOOM! created a monster!
That Old Graybass

I love A Bolic by True Nutrition. I’m not going to do any logs or make up things that just aren’t true. I haven’t been encouraged or compensated to provide my experience. Now that we have that out of the way, I can honestly say without a doubt, 4 caps in the AM and 4 PM (All with a meal), has been great. My strength has really increased. This is one of the few supplements that has my undivided attention.

Have you seen any visual changes?

Have you seen any visual changes?

I Have a pump all the time and maybe a tad beat leaner but I do use 500 mg of inject Carn 3 times a week. Strength is the first thing I notice after a few days.

Interested.

I have been using True since it was True Protein. That looks like double their suggested dose. Which sounds right for anything OTC.

Are you trying to bulk or cut? Or maintain? If cutting at all that makes this impressive.

Personally I'm inclined to go with something that has anti-inflammatory properties (such as Ursolic Acid) over something that causes inflammation.

Seems to be a good seller for PA as it's often sold out.
especially from a cytokine inflammatory perspective yes. excess inflammation, acidity and mucus are precursors to various forms of illnessses

I'm not one to make crazy claims in regards to supplements. Obviously, not supplements provide any if any type of strength. I've been using Abolic with the Turkerstone and other goods included in product. Give me a few more weeks, but so far this stuff seems to be on point. If you think it's a bunk product save your money. If you don't trust it works, don't buy it. So far, I'm pretty pumped about it. As long as the muscle fullness, recovery and strength gains increase, I will keep using this product. Is it better than gear, absolutely not.

I also take an extra 500-600 mg of apigenin a day. I like the fact it has anti-cancer benefits among other things.

anyone try turkesterone with cyclodextrin by more plates more dates? Shit sells out in a day when its on the market. Im seeing good reviews on it from nattys, in terms of muscle building I dont know if it does alot but people are maintaining strength or even gaining while in a deficit.

anyone try turkesterone with cyclodextrin by more plates more dates? Shit sells out in a day when its on the market. Im seeing good reviews on it from nattys, in terms of muscle building I dont know if it does alot but people are maintaining strength or even gaining while in a deficit.
Haven't tried and like you say, sells out quickly. But 60 caps is $60 and I see most people taking at least 4 a day so you're talking $120 for a 30-day "cycle" which just seems too pricey for me to try.

I think it’s placebo and a gimmick. Greg Knuckols was part a team running human trials for it for a supplement company and there were literally no results from it so the study never saw the light of day. If you’re dieting correctly you shouldn’t lose that much strength to begin with. Did any of those nattys do any blood work while taking it? There’s too many variables to take their word that it the supplement works

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear