over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any one ever say you are Narcasitic

You look good bro!

Haters gone hate...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbBQsbd6R6o"]Player Hater's Ball Award Ceremony - YouTube[/ame]

When I first started working out, I got called out by some dude on a bus. I was using public transportation back then. I never had what you might call a muscular physique so when the muscles started popping, I couldn't help myself. I was flexing my forearm muscles just to see them move. From the other side of that, I can see why the guy thought I was all into myself, but the reality was I had never seen that on myself and it was pretty damn cool. Now I just do that in the bathroom when nobody else is around. :D

to be honest people just love to criticize anyone doing anything, i feel in many cases it is there own insecurities . So if I am walking down the street with a tight tee or a vest on, i am a "poser" and in love with myself but if a fat obese chick walks down the road in hot pants she should be applauded because she should be proud of how shes looks and comfortable in her skin....right?!

Same thing when I started making money, people would criticize me for my car or my lifestyle, like i should be ashamed of the fact i worked hard and like to enjoy the rewards of it?!

When I speak to people about working out or career success and I divulge my work ethic, the usual response is " fuck that, i could not be bothered to do all that" so there you go you would rather sit on your ass pointing the finger at people and watch your life go by because you don't have an ounce of drive to try and achieve shit and anyone who is not like wise is obsessed or greedy or in love with themselves...And people who do get up and have a drive and want to achieve the very most of their potential in this short life should hide away and have no right to walk proud.

A lot of girls i meet and ive met a LOT in my line of work, always after a dinner or a drink tell me i was the EXACT opposite of what they thought i would be i.e meathead. I have been told that they went out of their to actually ignore me by lots of different women. I understand the meathead stereotype so dont blame them there.

It boils down to what Adjos said, get to know a person before you judge.

I get it all the time...could be worse, I could be average/normal LOL

Mental illness is no joke. Keep going to the doctor and really push yourself to open up about everything, including your past. She's probably already sized you up without you knowing it, and is gently breaking the news to you.

Hey, at least you'll be a better person after it's all said and done. You may not look at the "old" self the same, though. That includes this bodybuilding endeavor you've taken on for some reason.

dammit plump!!!

Mental illness is no joke. Keep going to the doctor and really push yourself to open up about everything, including your past. She's probably already sized you up without you knowing it, and is gently breaking the news to you.

Hey, at least you'll be a better person after it's all said and done. You may not look at the "old" self the same, though. That includes this bodybuilding endeavor you've taken on for some reason.

i have several disorders and am 53. i was going to reply to this thread with, Im to old to work that hard to overcome my narcissism, but then you had to say keep working at it!!! crap. i cant afford professional help and i hate to read. and with bad hearing getting worse my "magical thoughts" and delusional reality, i cant even hear when people are talking so i am becoming a real life Mr Mcgoo

We all display some form of narcissism. All the selfies displayed on social media, women and girls (even some emo boys) fixing their make up in the rear mirror at a traffic stop, driving luxurious cars and buying huge homes (posting it on fb :D)..the list goes on.

Its a normal occurrence esp. here in the US. I would even consider your "female dr." a narcissist for assuming your were one too without further investigation and just going on hunch.

maybe she thinks your a narcissist because you spend so much time on your own vanity but don`t give a damn bout her? How interested are you in her compared to how interested you are in yourself?

Hate is most off it. Watch all the whispering from guys girlfriends when a hot chic walks by twisting that thing!
Bet you get ,well they ain't real or she has enough make-up ,that whore,bitch,slut,etc.

Hater's going to hate so if you care then you know your a dick or a bitch.:lightbulb:

ive been called a narcissist plenty of times lol :headbang:

thing is though, im certainly not. you know you are if youre selfish to the point of being willing to hurt someone to get what you want, think you are THE most attractive guy, expect or demand massive doses of respect everywhere anytime for nothing at all, have an inflated perception on your accomplishments IE acting as though you are/deserve to be treated like an Olympia contender.

Im actually too nice... way too nice. in fact it fucks me all the time. im extremely humble especially for the accomplishments i have made. many people dont even know im a musician, but ive played in big local bands along side many national/international bands. i just do everything in life for myself, because i love it. not for pussy, money, respect, although i do end up with all 3 in the end :D i guess its just a bonus

Sounds like your doc doesn't understand the definition. To the fat and lazy, we're all pretty much narcissistic.

One thing I learned long time ago, is that therapists exist entirely to make women feel good about themselves. The good ones (that actually tell it like it is) go out of business fast, because you just can't get repeat customers that way.

Sounds like your doc doesn't understand the definition. To the fat and lazy, we're all pretty much narcissistic.

One thing I learned long time ago, is that therapists exist entirely to make women feel good about themselves. The good ones (that actually tell it like it is) go out of business fast, because you just can't get repeat customers that way.

HA this is so true

from time to time for my own amusement i click the links girls post on social media on "how to love themselves" "making peace with the mirror" etc. it makes me so fucking angry to see people reinforcing terrible lifestyles and sugar coating the truth to the point of completely lying. i would be offended if someone tried to convince me not to worry about my faults and wasnt honest with me. how else is are you expected to improve?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws