advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any vanadyl similar to the Sportpharma old gone original?

If you take NAC with it you get super pumps that are out of this world !

Vanadyl pH works like insulin to help drive significantly more carbohydrates and amino acids from the blood into muscle and liver tissue. Vanadyl pH may help increase muscle and liver glycogen stores, resulting in harder, denser muscles, increased strength and better pumps !. Vanadyl pH has a pH controlled coating helps increase the body's absorption in the first GI track and to the second, over that of regular vanadyl sulfate products. In addition, Vanadyl pH may dramatically improve the effectiveness of your other supplements such as NAC by increasing absorption of them to create a super pump !. its all about insulin baby !

The Beaver !

I've used creatine and VS together in the past. Honestly, I had some of my best lifts using these two products together….well, not near as gear, but it worked for me. I haven't combine the two in a very long time, but I'm Swanson Ultra Albion Chelated Vanadium.

How do you dose it?

Recently I have been taking 5mg with breakfast and with my final meal of the day. Unfortunately, I don't have a glucometer, but I think it would be interesting to see how how it compares to regular VS. I can say that I don't feel tired after eating a high carb meals…..since I started supplementing with this form of VS. Plus, It's cheap and I plan on using this same product moving forward.

Sportpharma -VS, Twinlab- Ripped Fuel and Ultimate Orange were the only things that really worked then that i could notice and the GBL products Serenity, Blue Nitro, Renewtrient ,Blue Nitro and Revivarant.

enteric- coated VS i dont know anyone who has that now. there better stuff out now though.

I agree...I would love some of the old sportpharma VS. I wonder if it was spiked or just worked well. That stuff made me super pumped and in conjuction with creatine, was excellent! I'd love to get my hands on some more of it. So none of the new VS out there is anything to write home about?

Recently I have been taking 5mg with breakfast and with my final meal of the day. Unfortunately, I don't have a glucometer, but I think it would be interesting to see how how it compares to regular VS. I can say that I don't feel tired after eating a high carb meals…..since I started supplementing with this form of VS. Plus, It's cheap and I plan on using this same product moving forward.

Thank you, order from there frequently so I'll probably pick some up.

I like product called Big V…..one capsules contains 30 mg of VS…..From what I have been reading anything under 100 mg of VS is still safe.

I remember them. used it with EAS creatine mono and grape juice and made some serious gains naturally. oh i was doing 20 rep breathing squat routine at the time.

SportPharma was the real deal, insane pumps and fullness off of 5 -6 7.5 mg tabs a day - not really sure at the time but told there were like steroid effects.
Took the California Body Club Creatine which had the consistency of sand and resulted in some serious "cleansing".
I took several brands of Vanadyl sulfate - ie, EAS caps and Universal Tablets and never felt the same as the vanadyl PH, loved the champion nutrition Muscle Nitro, and the SportPharma thermadrene. Designer Whey protein was like drinking water and Met-Rx packs were 40 bucks for a 20 pack.
I remember when they had met-rx pizza, and when they changed the formula in 1996 or 1997 after the company was sold.

memories

Oh yeah! Met-Rx pizza. Bought a whole case of them

QUOTE=Massive G;1950478]SportPharma was the real deal, insane pumps and fullness off of 5 -6 7.5 mg tabs a day - not really sure at the time but told there were like steroid effects.
Took the California Body Club Creatine which had the consistency of sand and resulted in some serious "cleansing".
I took several brands of Vanadyl sulfate - ie, EAS caps and Universal Tablets and never felt the same as the vanadyl PH, loved the champion nutrition Muscle Nitro, and the SportPharma thermadrene. Designer Whey protein was like drinking water and Met-Rx packs were 40 bucks for a 20 pack.
I remember when they had met-rx pizza, and when they changed the formula in 1996 or 1997 after the company was sold.[/QUOTE]

Just yesterday I was online looking at sups and remember,erred the vanadyl from sports pharma man that was one of those sups that flat out worked! I only got to use it once then it vanished :(

Bumping it again..any potent form of Vanadyl out there?

Ultimate Nutrition used to sell a good one and probably still do. I miss the best one which was v2g from EAS. Twin Lab had a nice one too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I wasnt in the game when many of these products were on the market, but a few guys i train with were. They tell me that these products were def. "laced" with something else that wasnt on the label. One of the guys i know said that Ultimate Orange was basically a prohormone pre workout drink lol any truth behind this?

I wasnt in the game when many of these products were on the market, but a few guys i train with were. They tell me that these products were def. "laced" with something else that wasnt on the label. One of the guys i know said that Ultimate Orange was basically a prohormone pre workout drink lol any truth behind this?

Ultimate Orange had ephedrine in it, it was also tested and found to have amphetamine in it and pulled from shelves at least once.

Ultimate Orange had ephedrine in it, it was also tested and found to have amphetamine in it and pulled from shelves at least once.

damn no wonder people were hooked on the stuff

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity