over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anybody bulk with low carbs?

raybravo said:
mr magoo , what about the other metabolic processes mediated thro carbohydrates ? seems like ure quite a keto follower ... but i think thats an extreme approach .

list them please....

Actually what i am asking is can you give me some example meals? i know this thread is kinda drawn out

my response was to raybrovos comment on metabolic processes through carbs, ill post a diet i follow later

okay thanks

bumping for magoo

7:00: Thermogenics
8:00: M1: 1 can chunk light tuna w/ 1 tbsp lowfat mayo, 40 g Milk Protein Isolate w/ 1 tbsp Heavy whipping cream (made into a pudding), Tbsp ground flax seeds, 4 cla caps, Tbsp Olive oil, 6 fish oil caps : Pro = 70 g Fat =42 g Cal = 658
10:15: M2:
12:30: M3:
3:00: M4:
5:00: M5: 60 g Milk Protein Isolate, Tbsp Olive Oil, tbsp ground flaxseeds(Made as a pudding), 4 cla caps, 6 fish oil caps: Pro = 54 g Fat = 31g Cal= 495
6:00: Thermogenics
7:00: Workout
8:00: M6: 90 g Whey Protein Concentrate, 30 g Milk Protein Isolate, 6 scoops Orange Gatorade Powder, 4 g Taurine, 3 g Arginine, 300 mg r-ala: Pro= 106 Carbs = 120 Cals = 904
9:30: M7:
11:30: M8: 1 can chunk light tuna w/ 1 tbsp lowfat mayo, 40 g Milk Protein Isolate (made into a pudding), , 4 cla caps, 6 fish oil caps : Pro= 70 g Fat = 16 g Cals = 424

The four meals I did not include are basically all the same or the same macronutrient breakdown: anothe 200 g portein so they will each have about 50 g protein, 60 g's more fat so each meal will average 15 g's of fat. in two of the meals 4 g's of fat will come from cla to round me of to 20 g cla a day, and two meals u have ur cla with will also get 6 g's of fat from fish oil caps. that leaves u with two meals in which 5 g's of fat come from ur choice, and two meals where u choose how to get the 15 g's of fat in

Im am currently eating carbs primarily post workout, and a couple cheat meals here and there. I HATE counting calories. I just try to make sure I get my protein every 2.5 hours or so. Im on a bulking cycle right now with EQ, test, and Dbol. I plan to add fina for the last 40 days to help solidify my gains. Im getting stronger, leaner, and gaining weight, so its working. Plus, I dont feel all bloated. I give low carb bulking two thumbs up. I wonder how much more muscle I would be gaining though, if I was eating more carbs.

thankas Magoo i got a better understanding of what kind of meals you are talkin about. do you ever eat any other kind of meat besides tuna i am abig fan of ground beef

bigmeaty ,

what kind of post wkout drink are you using

rugal said:
thankas Magoo i got a better understanding of what kind of meals you are talkin about. do you ever eat any other kind of meat besides tuna i am abig fan of ground beef
Is p*ssy considered protein?!?! :D

I certainly hope it's not a carb! :eek:

xcel

rugal said:

yes very much, that was just a rough outline as i love ground beef, nothing i love more then a rare and i mean rare thick ass burger the way i make mine

thank you much appreciated

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity