over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone a fan of the tv show "Dexter"?

max5000

Registered
I don't watch shows religiously, except this one and Breaking Bad.

I just watched the final episode of Dexter and it left me hanging... anyone else watch it?

My favorite show and I don't keep up with any others on a weekly basis. I finally caught up last night and I was also left hanging. The curve ball with deb liking her brother is kind of fucked up but this should get really interesting next season. Have you caught an episode of American Horror Story?

I LOVE Dexter !!

I don't watch it on TV, I wait till the season is done and watch the whole thing in a day or two because ONE EPISODE just makes you not be able to wait for the next one LOL

My favorite show and I don't keep up with any others on a weekly basis. I finally caught up last night and I was also left hanging. The curve ball with deb liking her brother is kind of fucked up but this should get really interesting next season. Have you caught an episode of American Horror Story?

haha... your user name is the give away ;)

yeah, i can see where it was going with Deb liking Dexter. She's a stickler for the rules, so what would stop her from turning him in. 1) He saved her life and 2) she's in love with him. The fact that they are married in real life kind of makes it a bit less fucked up?

Can't wait for next season, to see how he tries to talk his way out of it.

Looks like the new intern is going to be the next serial killer in the making. But Dexter is going to think the hand came from Travis.

Can't say I've seen American Horror Story?

I LOVE Dexter !!

I don't watch it on TV, I wait till the season is done and watch the whole thing in a day or two because ONE EPISODE just makes you not be able to wait for the next one LOL

Yeah, nothing worse than the "fuck now I have to wait another whole 7 days" feeling..... haha

Well if you haven't seen the end of this one, I hope I didn't throw any spoilers in there?

Last edited:
haha... your user name is the give away ;)

yeah, i can see where it was going with Deb liking Dexter. She's a stickler for the rules, so what would stop her from turning him in. 1) He saved her life and 2) she's in love with him. The fact that they are married in real life kind of makes it a bit less fucked up?

Can't wait for next season, to see how he tries to talk his way out of it.

Looks like the new intern is going to be the next serial killer in the making. But Dexter is going to think the hand came from Travis.

Can't say I've seen American Horror Story?

Ha glad you noticed the user name.

I think what was shown from her not turning in Mathews is she will do the same for Dex because she owes him/loves him/family... Maybe she will get in on the family business? And they are getting a divorce now in real life :/
And I agree with you the intern has something up his sleeves.
Good to know I'm not the only one slightly obsessed with this show.

As for the AHS you should at least watch the first episode and go from there. Its a good show, doesn't always deliver every episode but still well worth watching. The final episode is tonight.

best ending yet , in real life dexter was married to his sister on the show ,
also his just getting over the big C

top show , the ending was the best so far!

Me Too

Yeah I thought the hand from the intern would be the end twist, didn't see this end coming at all! It was awesome. He plunges the knife and looks up, "oh shit" AWESOME!!!!

I have not seen Season 6, is it fully out ?

Yeah I thought the hand from the intern would be the end twist, didn't see this end coming at all! It was awesome. He plunges the knife and looks up, "oh shit" AWESOME!!!!

yeah, he said "oh shit" and I said "oh fuck"... as the final scene was unfolding I was thinking it was too easy and something was going to happen...

There was a clever scene a couple of seasons ago he was imagining telling her his "secret" and thinking how she would react to it, and in one of the scenarios as soon as he gets the words out she shoots him right between the eyes without batting an eye lid, then he snaps back to reality...

I am glad this thread got started. I was thinking I was the only meathead that was addicted to Dexter. I got my fiancee hooked on it too. Sunday is my favorite day just cuz of Dex. I hate the end of every show cuz all I think to myself is "shit, now I gotta wait another week to see what happens next"...LOL I was really shocked by the ending. I cant wait for next season to see how Deb will react to Dexter getting caught killing DDK. I wanna know what's up with that intern. I kinda wish the blonde intern who was in the 1st couple episodes never left the show. It was much better when she was on. The only thing I dont really like about Dexter, is how much Deb swears. It gets annoying. Every other word is FUCK. And she's kinda a shitty actress IMO. The best season was I think was season 4 featuring the Trinity Killer.

You guys every watch Once Upon a Time that comes on sun night? Its pretty good too. My other favorite shows are Hardcore Pawn and Full Throttle Saloon. You guys excited for the new season of Jersey Shore to start in a couple weeks? LMAO!

I love this show man. I just finished season 2 so I still have 4 seasons to watch.
also a fan of breaking bad.

Dexter and breaking bad are the best shows out there!! Anyone checked out sons of anarchy? That's a pretty decent show, too.

love the show. used to think it wasnt as good as the books, but his last two books kinda sucked. now i'd rather watch the show, which reminds me i needa go to the library and get the seasons i havent seen.

DEXTER is the best show i've seen in years... hands down. Love every episode of all 6 seasons. No let downs in season 6!!!

BEAST

I LOVE Dexter !!

Thats how I watched the Sopranos.I was busyl and didn't keep up with T.V. much at the time.Then i got all the seasons on DVD.I wish i could do that with everything!! lol

i'm a big fan of dexter, one of my favorite shows. sons of anarchy is also pretty awesome.

My girl is a Dexter fanatic!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members