YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone do bloodwork with Primo at moderate doses (300-500mg)

Wayacrucis

Registered
Hi all. Just curious if anyone has done bloodwork while running Primo at 300-500mg per week with a TRT dose of Test (150mg/week).

I mainly want to know the impact Primo has on lipids. I am going to do this myself, but would be nice to know to what extent Primo impacts lipids.

Thanks all.

I had an humbelical hernia surgery last year, nothing serious was a little thing but was worried it could get worse.

Anyways 10w before surgery I dropped my cycle which was 1g Test and 300 Tren 4iu HGH, was on the watery and fatty side, and jumped on a little diet with 250 TestE 500 Primo 350 Anavar 2iu hgh (because all these aas should help with collagen and wound healing).
When I had my bloods HDL from 18 that was on test and tren came at 46. Ldl 99.
Bp EKG kidneys everything perfect.

I think that if you want to cycle on the 'safer' side 250-500 Test 500 (maybe even 1g) Primo 50 Anavar are the best choice,you want become a mass monster but for sure you can add easy 15-20kg of quality muscle on your frame with time.

I had an humbelical hernia surgery last year, nothing serious was a little thing but was worried it could get worse.

Anyways 10w before surgery I dropped my cycle which was 1g Test and 300 Tren 4iu HGH, was on the watery and fatty side, and jumped on a little diet with 250 TestE 500 Primo 350 Anavar 2iu hgh (because all these aas should help with collagen and wound healing).
When I had my bloods HDL from 18 that was on test and tren came at 46. Ldl 99.
Bp EKG kidneys everything perfect.

I think that if you want to cycle on the 'safer' side 250-500 Test 500 (maybe even 1g) Primo 50 Anavar are the best choice,you want become a mass monster but for sure you can add easy 15-20kg of quality muscle on your frame with time.

How long were you on before you got your blood work and are you saying you were taking 350mg of Anavar a week and your HDL went from 18 to 46? If so, either your Anavar is bunk or you're a freak of nature. 50mg of Anavar a day would tank your HDL in a very short time frame.

Last edited:
I was on this cycle since 8 weeks before doing bloods, everything was from Genotech.

Anavar never gave me low hdl readings, maybe it was always bunk.

I was on this cycle since 8 weeks before doing bloods, everything was from Genotech.

Anavar never gave me low hdl readings, maybe it was always bunk.

That explains it then.

How long were you on before you got your blood work and are you saying you were taking 350mg of Anavar a week and your HDL went from 18 to 46? If so, either your Anavar is bunk or you're a freak of nature. 50mg of Anavar a day would tank your HDL in a very short time frame.

This is what surprised me. I actually throughly enjoy Anavar. I’ve used it at 50-60mg per day for 10-12 weeks and both kidney and liver enzymes were in normal range.

However my lipids were tanked.

————-

I am basically looking to do a solid 16 week off cycle, but want to keep my lipid profile as healthy as possible.

I’ll be using 500mg Test E/week, 3IU HGH

debating between Primo or Deca. I don’t hold much water on deca, so my bp stays in rage. So the only real concern on that stack would be lipids.

To the best of my knowledge neither Deca or Primo are very harsh on lipids. But I am not sure which would be more beneficial when you factor in muscle growth and health.

I’d likely be looking to use 250-300mg Deca/week or 400mg primo/week.

This is what surprised me. I actually throughly enjoy Anavar. I’ve used it at 50-60mg per day for 10-12 weeks and both kidney and liver enzymes were in normal range.

However my lipids were tanked.

————-

I am basically looking to do a solid 16 week off cycle, but want to keep my lipid profile as healthy as possible.

I’ll be using 500mg Test E/week, 3IU HGH

debating between Primo or Deca. I don’t hold much water on deca, so my bp stays in rage. So the only real concern on that stack would be lipids.

To the best of my knowledge neither Deca or Primo are very harsh on lipids. But I am not sure which would be more beneficial when you factor in muscle growth and health.

I’d likely be looking to use 250-300mg Deca/week or 400mg primo/week.

var at 10-20mg is also a good hardening addition to trt.

I've had labs done plenty of times while running Primo. It drops my HDL from low 40's to about 24-27ish. No real affect on raising LDL that I can see.

I've had labs done plenty of times while running Primo. It drops my HDL from low 40's to about 24-27ish. No real affect on raising LDL that I can see.

At what dose and for how long?

^^^no question ..VAR is very well known for doing this

..will happen on much less than 50mg/day too

Anywhere from 400-800 per week. I've ran it for up to about 12 weeks. Usually I'll do bloods about 4 weeks in and by that time HDL is dropped but never really drops anymore after that initial month.

Thanks.
Appreciate posts like this

I think @pickapeck may have had blood work done while using Primo over the last few years.

I did 300-500mg primo a week for 7 months on 200-250mg test enanthate (these were dosed daily at 40-70mg primo and 30-35 mg test E) and my labs were great! No issues at all... looked full and leaner than before and diet was decent but not perfect through that time period...

Cardarine can slightly offset the drop in HDL. Not totally but mine didn't totally tank last time.

I did 300-500mg primo a week for 7 months on 200-250mg test enanthate (these were dosed daily at 40-70mg primo and 30-35 mg test E) and my labs were great! No issues at all... looked full and leaner than before and diet was decent but not perfect through that time period...

Thanks for posting your experience. No drop in HDL at all? Blood pressure stayed the same? Did you run mostly 300mg or 500mg?

Did you take an AI? Did you notice if your estradiol number changed with the addition of primo?

Did you take an AI?
You wouldn't take an AI on these dosages. Primo doesn't aromatize and the test dose is at or barely above TRT levels. If he did it would be bad practice.

You wouldn't take an AI on these dosages. Primo doesn't aromatize and the test dose is at or barely above TRT levels. If he did it would be bad practice.

A lot of people are claiming that primo reduces estradiol levels. I've only gotten a blood test during a primo cycle once. My E2 was about a third of what it should have been on 200 mg/week test. I was curious if hemipower also saw a drop in E2 levels on cycle.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear