advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone downsize and get far more female attention?

I think that a lot of it has to do with women being intimidated by huge guys... When I was in my early 20s, I used to date mostly older women and I learned a lot by talking to them asking questions about women in general... At age 18, the first older girlfriend in had was 35, a psych major and aerobics instructor... she taught me a lot about women's body action as well as their ways of thinking...

One thing she pointed out to me was after she introduced me to a few friends, she told me to observe their eye movements... if the women looks at her eyes first, before looking at me, then back at my girl; it was a sign of respect as if asking for permission to interact or talk to her male partner... it could also depending on body language mean that she wanted to imagine us having sex; or she might want to join us (she was bisexual and we did that a lot)

Then she told me that if a women looks at me, but ignores her; it's very disrespectful... This happened a few times at restaurants with hostesses...

Finally, I'll get to the relevant part. (we dated off and on casually, because I had moved several times, I went to school in Italy for a year, then Miami, then Mexico for a year) this time I was bigger and around age 23, about 230lbs, but on the smooth side, but to most outsiders I looked like all muscle I had faint abs...

Any route, I asked her about a couple of women who she told me liked me, but I thought were disinterested...

She said that women sometimes shy away if they are intimidated... According to her most women are very insecure, it's usually the ones who seem most confident who are the most afraid of rejection, that's why you'll often see knockouts with average guys...

Then she said, that it could also be the size that's intimidating too... most bodybuilders look a bit scary to women, especially if you always look serious... So take it for what it's worth...

Personally I've tested this out, I was at a gym a year later, when I saw the hottest girl I've ever seen in my life...

She was incredibly gorgeous, picture Kiera Augustina's ass, and body but perfect boobs, a young Ashley Jud's face, with baby blue eyes and perfect Colgate commercial smile... impeccable skin... she seemed disinterested, but my heart was pounding as if I had eaten 5 ephedrine capsules... I want her het go into the locker room and come out; do I approached her immediately

I wasn't a guy who approached women a lot back then... she looked lost, so I asked her if someone was going to train her (It was my older brother's gym, so that helped me introduce myself)

She said it was her first day in a gym! I was shocked because this girl would've done well in bikini the way she looked, she had great legs, a hint if abs, but not overly muscles, like a ballerina, but with more curves and abs...

So I trained her for 3 days in a row, then I finally told her that we went through the entire body and if she's like to go out sometime... her face got red as he'll, then she smiled and let out a nervous laugh and told me shed love that...

So we dated, moved in together for a few months and I learned a lot from her as well... she told me that her first impression of me was that I was a douche and was probably real conceited, I probably thought very highly if myself and I was used to getting any woman I wanted...

Later she told me that she had intentions of dumping me to bring me down a notch; maybe pretend she was going to fuck me, but then not follow through; but at the same time she was wanted to fuck my brains out...

She also told me that she had broken up with a serious boyfriend who was an asshole and a couple of reasons she wanted to date me was 1. To piss him off. 2. To show her friends that she 'upgraded' 3. To show off to other girls...

On the other hand; at the same time she hated me and everything I stood for... in either event the sex was awesome, she was also bisexual, so we fucked a lot of hot girls together; but she was also nuts, fucking nuts... (she jumped out of a 2nd story window because she tbought i was going to cheat on her with a girl from the gym, i nean wtf!?!, guess she didn't want to be left out)

Finally after we broke up. I dated a very average dark skinned Mexican girl with an average body, all she did was ask about my ex, because all of her friends at the mall kept telling her how beautiful she was and how perfect her body was... (At the time, I lived in an apartment across the street from a mall)

But what I noticed is that after I dated this average girl; I had women lined up! Swear to God! I'd have girls coming to my door and knocking wanting to hang out, striking up conversations; girls I've never met, came to my apartment and knocked on my door and would walk right in! Sure this was in Mexico in 1997, but still applies, that year helped me figure out a lot about women...
Next time you see gorgeous women posting endless selfies on instagram, notice that she'll likely be with some average guy... Also notice how so many women love posting pictures of either their cars, jewelry, gifts; or their man's car, or house, etc... A lot of this shit is to outdo one another... Did I know I was being used? Sure, did I care? Maybe a little, but I got a lot of ass and that made me feel better about the whole situation...

The purpose of that book I just wrote?

I don't know; just my sme if my experiences use the information as applicable to guide you through your journey of life...

Last edited:
I think that a lot of it has to do with women being intimidated by huge guys... When I was in my early 20s, I used to date mostly older women and I learned a lot by talking to them asking questions about women in general... At age 18, the first older girlfriend in had was 35, a psych major and aerobics instructor... she taught me a lot about women's body action as well as their ways of thinking...

One thing she pointed out to me was after she introduced me to a few friends, she told me to observe their eye movements... if the women looks at her eyes first, before looking at me, then back at my girl; it was a sign of respect as if asking for permission to interact or talk to her male partner... it could also depending on body language mean that she wanted to imagine us having sex; or she might want to join us (she was bisexual and we did that a lot)

Then she told me that if a women looks at me, but ignores her; it's very disrespectful... This happened a few times at restaurants with hostesses...

Finally, I'll get to the relevant part. (we dated off and on casually, because I had moved several times, I went to school in Italy for a year, then Miami, then Mexico for a year) this time I was bigger and around age 23, about 230lbs, but on the smooth side, but to most outsiders I looked like all muscle I had faint abs...

Any route, I asked her about a couple of women who she told me liked me, but I thought were disinterested...

She said that women sometimes shy away if they are intimidated... According to her most women are very insecure, it's usually the ones who seem most confident who are the most afraid of rejection, that's why you'll often see knockouts with average guys...

Then she said, that it could also be the size that's intimidating too... most bodybuilders look a bit scary to women, especially if you always look serious... So take it for what it's worth...

Personally I've tested this out, I was at a gym a year later, when I saw the hottest girl I've ever seen in my life...

She was incredibly gorgeous, picture Kiera Augustina's ass, and body but perfect boobs, a young Ashley Jud's face, with baby blue eyes and perfect Colgate commercial smile... impeccable skin... she seemed disinterested, but my heart was pounding as if I had eaten 5 ephedrine capsules... I want her het go into the locker room and come out; do I approached her immediately

I wasn't a guy who approached women a lot back then... she looked lost, so I asked her if someone was going to train her (It was my older brother's gym, so that helped me introduce myself)

She said it was her first day in a gym! I was shocked because this girl would've done well in bikini the way she looked, she had great legs, a hint if abs, but not overly muscles, like a ballerina, but with more curves and abs...

So I trained her for 3 days in a row, then I finally told her that we went through the entire body and if she's like to go out sometime... her face got red as he'll, then she smiled and let out a nervous laugh and told me shed love that...

So we dated, moved in together for a few months and I learned a lot from her as well... she told me that her first impression of me was that I was a douche and was probably real conceited, I probably thought very highly if myself and I was used to getting any woman I wanted...

Later she told me that she had intentions of dumping me to bring me down a notch; maybe pretend she was going to fuck me, but then not follow through; but at the same time she was wanted to fuck my brains out...

She also told me that she had broken up with a serious boyfriend who was an asshole and a couple of reasons she wanted to date me was 1. To piss him off. 2. To show her friends that she 'upgraded' 3. To show off to other girls...

On the other hand; at the same time she hated me and everything I stood for... in either event the sex was awesome, she was also bisexual, so we fucked a lot of hot girls together; but she was also nuts, fucking nuts... (she jumped out of a 2nd story window because she tbought i was going to cheat on her with a girl from the gym, i nean wtf!?!, guess she didn't want to be left out)

Finally after we broke up. I dated a very average dark skinned Mexican girl with an average body, all she did was ask about my ex, because all of her friends at the mall kept telling her how beautiful she was and how perfect her body was... (At the time, I lived in an apartment across the street from a mall)

But what I noticed is that after I dated this average girl; I had women lined up! Swear to God! I'd have girls coming to my door and knocking wanting to hang out, striking up conversations; girls I've never met, came to my apartment and knocked on my door and would walk right in! Sure this was in Mexico in 1997, but still applies, that year helped me figure out a lot about women...
Next time you see gorgeous women posting endless selfies on instagram, notice that she'll likely be with some average guy... Also notice how so many women love posting pictures of either their cars, jewelry, gifts; or their man's car, or house, etc... A lot of this shit is to outdo one another... Did I know I was being used? Sure, did I care? Maybe a little, but I got a lot of ass and that made me feel better about the whole situation...

I don't know; just my sme if my experiences use the information as applicable to guide you through your journey of life...

Girl one's behavior sounds very typical of a lot of attractive females. It's definitely no surprise. She is used to getting free hands out left and right from either arrogant males, beta males and people in general- attractiveness "halo effect." She was initially threaten by you, bc you appeared you might not as easily bend to her will like the other saps shes dated. You were a challenge so she dated and fucked you with every single shit test in the book to make sure you were the real fucking deal- a confident strong male. In reality it was a win win situation for her in that that moment in time. Either she got a real man or she would eventually break you down and extract every resources She could get from you until you were longer worth her time. She completely lacks any morality. But from an evolutionary stance she was doing everything right.

Once men come to terms and understand this natural pre built in behavior of hot girls it's easier to shield yourself from a lot of heart ache and money. Women have there shit test but as a confident male you should have your own. Know your limits and cut the line loose when that threshold is reach. A lot of it up to poor parenting and social conditioning to encourage this bad behavior. This girl had no inner confidence, no real substance. It was all about sexuality and at the end of the day that is all she worth from a real man, sex until the novelty run out.

It becomes Pretty self evident after yrs and yrs of being approached by Women.
Women these days are not nearly as Shy and very outspoken to say the least!

You should get out more...Or probably Not!

Dude you crack me up, we're similar. Only dif is I'm divorced. I have a cool man cave, big boy toys, and best of all I play in a very popular local band! LOL I'm about your age but I'm always pretty much in shape, tan and wear a tank top on stage. All the girls I meet say the same thing "Totally thought you were a fucking huge douche!" "But damn you're nice." I always look happy, smile a lot, and I'm very friendly to all people. It comes down to personality, I have the gift of gab but I know when to shut up and listen. I know a lot of built guys and all they do is talk about themselves, big mistake.
Dude we would totally have a great time hanging out. I played at 70 clubs last year mostly rock clubs. So much fun, and so much pussy. Being older now I totally don't give a shit about what anyone thinks of me. It like a special kind of freedom. I do most of the announcing for my band. My favorite saying is "I don't give a fuck!!!!" My point is girls hit on me constantly, not that big though, 5'11" 230 lots of veins LOL

We do the local Bands All Summer..Mostly outside Venues, shirtless. Ha.
Bangin My head like its 1980 to Mostly Heavy Metal.
Boats, Bikes, Beaches And Babes!
Plus like you I can Talk to a tree and always in A great Mood!

Rock On!!!

Unless you think 50's Old....lol

Attachments

• IMG_6423.JPG
    IMG_6423.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
DB's post hit the nail on the head in many ways. Obviously it's not always so black and white but I agree with everything he wrote. It's a strange thing and Nothuman's post earlier comes into it. We can understand why many women think bb types are douches. It's a stereotype and not always the case but does exist for a reason. The same could be said for men and looking at all the IG fitness girls types these days. You look and admire but know most of them are self absorbed and void of personality. I love my friends but many who are strict BB's are the most boring people you could come across so I can imagine what women must think who they approach.

You have fitness girls who take 100 bikini pics a day and many of them have husbands/bf's you would never in a million years put them with. Plus these guys are not rich and just ordinary blokes. As I mentioned earlier not everyone is about looks and/or money but it is bizarre as these girls lives, income and pretty much everything they post about is all about the way they look. So there is a comfort and almost a power thing to this for them. They feel safer with these guys and no surprise as again many guys who seem to have it all aren't the most loyal when it comes to women. This is mainly an insecurity thing as DB posted about. I see these girls with breast and bum implants and in the gym everyday and still never happy.

Women are increasingly like men in many ways these days. Many times I have been out with a girl and other girls have made it obvious or even approached me when the girl I was with went to the toilet. The less attractive the girl you are with the more chance this will happen as well.

Last edited:
We do the local Bands All Summer..Mostly outside Venues, shirtless. Ha.
Bangin My head like its 1980 to Mostly Heavy Metal.
Boats, Bikes, Beaches And Babes!
Plus like you I can Talk to a tree and always in A great Mood!

Rock On!!!

Unless you think 50's Old....lol

I get it now from the fight thread a while back, why unless you have some kind of death wish you don't mess with concrete. Fuck man, I'll bet you've laid some heavy concrete bricks on some dudes over the years. LOL

Sledge Hammers Like My Logo!
I can Never Find a Pair of Gloves that Fit!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7827.JPG
    IMG_7827.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 153
In my experience, I got more compliments when I was around 195, 7%. Maybe people were less intimidated.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

another thing to remember - is that low value women will try to trick you into thinking that they are high value by having ridiculous expectations and standards

IE single mothers, land whales, older women who refer to themselves as 'mature'...because they are old, etc.

that's one thing ive noticed - the less a woman brings to the table, the more she expects you to bring to the table.

another thing to remember - is that low value women will try to trick you into thinking that they are high value by having ridiculous expectations and standards

IE single mothers, land whales, older women who refer to themselves as 'mature'...because they are old, etc.

that's one thing ive noticed - the less a woman brings to the table, the more she expects you to bring to the table.

You're right. I've found the women that are the most "empowered" and "indepedent" are always the ones that expect the *MOST* from men in their lives. They get on Facebook and say a bunch of man hating shit but in real life they're expecting to be waited on hand and foot and have everything done for them (and they bring nothing to the table but a vagina which I'm sorry - everyone woman has one).

As far as the OP - being a bodybuilder is always going to attract a certain type of woman. Athletic men who aren't "huge" and are also moderately attractive or better are always going to have the widest selection of women to pick from. When you start to get huge, sterotypes come into play immediately and I've met plenty of girls in my lifetime that will see a big dude and automatically say hell no in their minds because of preconceived notions. I've always been ATHLETIC and not a huge guy, but my "type" recently changed when I decided to get a full sleeve tattoo a few months back. It's funny how the preppy girls that used to approach me suddenly just stopped over a tattoo. Same thing goes with the big body boys, people just have these preconceived notions that you can't get past.

'my son comes first, and i deserve to be treated like a princess. not looking for any flings or one night stands. i am more into romance now'

translation:

'i have the alpha seed, now i must find a beta provider'

Its weird how women can like sense that youre available too. I got married at 21 and was married for ten years. Ive never really considered myself a super good looking guy, but I know im not ugly either. I didn't really notice women flirting with or coming on to me much. Here and there but eh. But when I got divorced...its like chicks were coming out of the woodworks. The just new I was single somehow. And not just chicks from work, but at bars, parks, shit like that. I was surprised how easy it was to pick up chicks, get laid(I was with only 1 woman for ten years) and whatnot. And I was really surprised at the caliber of women I was pulling down. Hell...if I'd have known it was going to be that easy.....

Its weird how women can like sense that youre available too. I got married at 21 and was married for ten years. Ive never really considered myself a super good looking guy, but I know im not ugly either. I didn't really notice women flirting with or coming on to me much. Here and there but eh. But when I got divorced...its like chicks were coming out of the woodworks. The just new I was single somehow. And not just chicks from work, but at bars, parks, shit like that. I was surprised how easy it was to pick up chicks, get laid(I was with only 1 woman for ten years) and whatnot. And I was really surprised at the caliber of women I was pulling down. Hell...if I'd have known it was going to be that easy.....

it's a form of preselection

women see that you are married, that must mean that you have/are something so valuable, that a woman would commit her life/reproductive ability to you, as she sees your genes as worthy of being carried into the future.

you have/are something valuable.

and they want it.

women see that you are married, that must mean that you have/are something so valuable, that a woman would commit her life/reproductive ability to you, as she sees your genes as worthy of being carried into the future.

and they want it.

With me women prefer a form called “de-selection”

Women see that I am an insect and that must mean I am garbage to be spat on. Any woman who committed anything to me beyond a kick in the stones was probably related as they see my genes as the product of incest.

I have/are a disease

and they don’t want to catch it

Chicks just want a defined jaw. That is why I JAWZERCIZE!

https://jawzrsize.com/

I cannot believe that is a real product...

Same boat here, got married at 19, divorced at 36, had only had three women when I got married. After I divorced, I got out there and the more I was out there, the more I realized my "worth" to women. Not bragging, I'm quite humble, but damn those lost years!!! The more confident I became with women, the more I got. Like a snowball rolling down a hill. I'm not one to knock marriage and a lifetime commitment, but I'm done with that. Unless I really met someone I could not live without. I just like a variety too much now and I never had it when I was younger. Judge me all you like, but I'm having fun playing, being single etc. I get the women, younger women I never could get back when I was younger. Kind of funny how that works. I know how to connect with women in many ways, and often have them telling me, "I'm falling in love" by the first or second date. When I was younger, women were like freaking aliens. I knew nothing and nothing about handling them. My how I've changed. LOL.

Last edited:

and they want it.

I agree with what you said but he was saying how they sniffed out he was single post divorce, which is contrary to what we're sayin (or at least it sounds diff than what I thought you were saying)... I always notice that I get infinitely more female attention when I'm out with my girl or a girl than without... Chris Rock said once that one of the differences between men and women is that when a man sees his friend with a girl and she's great he thinks I want to find a girl like that, and when a girl sees a friend with a man she thinks is great, she thinks i want him. That's what it boils down to, they see that some other girls done the leg work to vet him, so he's in play.

Last edited:
I agree with what you said but he was saying how they sniffed out he was single post divorce, which is contrary to what we're sayin (or at least it sounds diff than what I thought you were saying)... I always notice that I get infinitely more female attention when I'm out with my girl or a girl than without... Chris Rock said once that one of the differences between men and women is that when a man sees his friend with a girl and she's great he thinks I want to find a girl like that, and when a girl sees a friend with a man she thinks is great, she thinks i want him. That's what it boils down to, they see that some other girls done the leg work to vet him, so he's in play.

indeed.

also have to keep in mind that women in their 30's are generally much easier (more desperate) than women in their prime.

I totally agree with this. Women are in constant competition with each other. If I was out with my Ex and I saw some guy check her out....I think to myself, fuck ya my girl is hot and other guys know it too. But if she saw a girl check me out....it was fuck this bitch who does she think she is.

DB's post hit the nail on the head in many ways. Obviously it's not always so black and white but I agree with everything he wrote. It's a strange thing and Nothuman's post earlier comes into it. We can understand why many women think bb types are douches. It's a stereotype and not always the case but does exist for a reason. The same could be said for men and looking at all the IG fitness girls types these days. You look and admire but know most of them are self absorbed and void of personality. I love my friends but many who are strict BB's are the most boring people you could come across so I can imagine what women must think who they approach.

You have fitness girls who take 100 bikini pics a day and many of them have husbands/bf's you would never in a million years put them with. Plus these guys are not rich and just ordinary blokes. As I mentioned earlier not everyone is about looks and/or money but it is bizarre as these girls lives, income and pretty much everything they post about is all about the way they look. So there is a comfort and almost a power thing to this for them. They feel safer with these guys and no surprise as again many guys who seem to have it all aren't the most loyal when it comes to women. This is mainly an insecurity thing as DB posted about. I see these girls with breast and bum implants and in the gym everyday and still never happy.

Women are increasingly like men in many ways these days. Many times I have been out with a girl and other girls have made it obvious or even approached me when the girl I was with went to the toilet. The less attractive the girl you are with the more chance this will happen as well.
Women are evil! They always want another girl’s man. Usually it’s their friend too.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws