advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else had success using Palumbos Humulin R protocol?

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone used Palumbos Humulin r method? Its basically 8-10 ius in the morning and 6-8 ius 5-6 hours later. Ive given it a try this week and seems to be working well. I feel good and full and still get great pumps in the gym even though i train at 6p.m. and my second shot is at 1 p.m.

Has anyone else tried this method with sucess?

I was using it preworkout with a pre-intra-pwo shake. But it was making me sluggish in the gym. I felt bloated, just wasnt geting good results. I feels much better using this manner.

i always train at the same time everyday due to scheduling.

From my reading Palumbo was saying that when u have an intra workout sahke that the blood is moing away from ur muscles and into the stomach to digest. Wether this is true or not, does anyone reallly know????

I think his theory is that even though it peaks at 2 hours that its still active for up to 8. So when u go to train ur muscle should be full of gylcogen to power through ur training. since i train later i dont wanna use pwo insulin as it wont clear before im in bed.

From my reading Palumbo was saying that when u have an intra workout sahke that the blood is moing away from ur muscles and into the stomach to digest. Wether this is true or not, does anyone reallly know????

I think his theory is that even though it peaks at 2 hours that its still active for up to 8. So when u go to train ur muscle should be full of gylcogen to power through ur training. since i train later i dont wanna use pwo insulin as it wont clear before im in bed.

If your using amino acids like BCAA or EAA in intra workout shake than you won't have any problems with that. Just don't use Whey for intra or pre workout shake.

If your using amino acids like BCAA or EAA in intra workout shake than you won't have any problems with that. Just don't use Whey for intra or pre workout shake.

I always do bcaas or eaas with glut intra, which doesnt effect me. Im not big on shakes. i only have maybe 4 a week. i prefer whole food. Ill have a whole food meal 35-45 minutes pre and then i have another whole food meal at the gym directly after training. I just feel the best this way. i only use whey when im in a pinch and cant down a whole food meal

DP has me on shake and waxy maze 40 min preworkout and same 15 min post workout.
And no insulin

I would be willing to bet if your pre-intra-post setup was making you sluggish it was due to trying to cram everything into to little of time. Also you could pin your slin prewokout and it will be out of your system far before bed assuming you don't go to sleep as soon as you get home from the gym. Pin 1.5-2 hours pre gym so it can start to peak while training. would be cleared around 1-2 hours after training assuming you lift for about an hour.

this is the protocol I use for humalin r...I've tried humalog and it just makes me bloated to hell, and lantus (long acting insulin 24hrs) makes me feel sick and crappy. Humalin R is get the most growth from it, and it doesnt make me as boalted as the humalog

Has anyone used Palumbos Humulin r method? Its basically 8-10 ius in the morning and 6-8 ius 5-6 hours later. Ive given it a try this week and seems to be working well. I feel good and full and still get great pumps in the gym even though i train at 6p.m. and my second shot is at 1 p.m.

Has anyone else tried this method with sucess?

I was using it preworkout with a pre-intra-pwo shake. But it was making me sluggish in the gym. I felt bloated, just wasnt geting good results. I feels much better using this manner.

I wouldn`t use any of Palumbos methods.

I wouldn`t use any of Palumbos methods.

to each their own. i personally think this is a relatively decent insulin protocol. then again, I also wouldn't pin 25mg long estered test everyday. many paths to the same desired outcome.

to each their own. i personally think this is a relatively decent insulin protocol. then again, I also wouldn't pin 25mg long estered test everyday. many paths to the same desired outcome.

The outcome I am for is health.

I agree with Emeric. Dave has never been known for being health conscious. Has anyone seen how horrible and bloated he looked toward the end of his career? He doesn't look healthy to this day.

Palumbo was never a pro...a lot of people think he was.

I have had friends use his protocol on thiungs and HIGHLY recommend you do not use it. I watched them melt away muslce each week.

upped their T3 15mcgs every week for 12 weeks. already started at 30mcgs per day. UPPEd the clen to 300 plus micro grams...I still have the e-mails to prove it.

Ive had pretty good luck with Humulin R AM(7iu) and then 5 hours later(5iu). I usually train late afternoon/early evening and muscles still feel full and good pumps. I stay pretty moderate with my carbs also (30-40g) and have never had any issues going hypo. I think to many guys overdue the carbs on insulin thinking they may go hypo and end up laying down too much fat IMHO

Anyone else have any bloating issues with Humalog versus Humalin R?

I've ran R off and on for many years. I started again about 6wks ago. I've gained some lean mass and kept my abs. 3 days ago I switched to Humalog and have certainly gained some water weight. Abs are not as defined and diet/cardio has stayed the same. No other variables in the equaltion other than dropping the R and starting the log.

The outcome I am for is health.

So then you do not recommend using insulin at all. Because exogenous insulin can permanently shut down your pancreas. But not everyone here desires the same outcome. In fact, the mere suggestion of the original post using insulin as a way to build more muscle suggests that. And in that case you could have just said I would not recommend using insulin as it can be detrimental to your health.

So then you do not recommend using insulin at all. Because exogenous insulin can permanently shut down your pancreas. But not everyone here desires the same outcome. In fact, the mere suggestion of the original post using insulin as a way to build more muscle suggests that. And in that case you could have just said I would not recommend using insulin as it can be detrimental to your health.

If we used that logic we'd say no gear other than trt, no gh over replacement dose and no eating more than 3000 calories a day. It's about obtaining the best results possible while minimising any health risks as much as humanly possible. I think in a recent thread emirc did advise not to use slin but i may be mistaken

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Not for healthy people with normal pancrease function, I would reccomend it for people with high glucose levels in the blood before consuming any food.

If we used that logic we'd say no gear other than trt, no gh over replacement dose and no eating more than 3000 calories a day. It's about obtaining the best results possible while minimising any health risks as much as humanly possible. I think in a recent thread emirc did advise not to use slin but i may be mistaken

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

As with most physiologic systems, there is a balance that must be maintained in the glucose/insulin physiology of the body. For a healthy person to inject insulin to disrupt that physiologic balance is unnatural.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws