over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever use these guys?

Did he order directly from the site? I have ordered Jintropin and Igitropin a couple of times in the past but I used Chin the GenSci contact from Alin's site. I recived all orders in less than 5 day's.
I wonder if the site is Genuine Gen Sci or just another salesman with a web site. $160.00\kit is a very high price.

I have reffered a couple of people to Chin and he did resend when one pack got snagged. Importing thru the east coast is a LOT more risky than thru west coast customs, I know that for sure.

RAJ, your right. Insurance must be purchased for resend but it has been my experience that product coming thru East coast gets snagged and west coast (LA) had not. The risk is there no matter where it comes thru though.

DOGMA said:
$160.00\kit is a very high price.

???????? :confused:

Also, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 zips have the lowest seizure rate. A few suppliers will only ship GH to these zips for this reason. These are eastern u.s. zips of course.

Rex.

Id be fine with paying that 'high price' of $160 kit, thank you. :eek:

MikeS said:
Id be fine with paying that 'high price' of $160 kit, thank you. :eek:

Damn, $160 a kit is cheap. I paid 220 for jino's from gensci and thats the best deal on GH i've ever seen.

160 is dirt ass cheap, too cheap.

DOGMA said:
Did he order directly from the site? I have ordered Jintropin and Igitropin a couple of times in the past but I used Chin the GenSci contact from Alin's site. I recived all orders in less than 5 day's.
I wonder if the site is Genuine Gen Sci or just another salesman with a web site. $160.00\kit is a very high price.

I have reffered a couple of people to Chin and he did resend when one pack got snagged. Importing thru the east coast is a LOT more risky than thru west coast customs, I know that for sure.

Where on that website do you see it costing $160/kit? And then you say that is a very high price, care to elaborate???

CROWLER

I had no idea that Gh had a Bp lowering effect? Can someone comment?

same thing happened to my friend as well from that exact site. I think it should be noted to all that this place isnt very reliable.

Fullybuilt said:
Damn, $160 a kit is cheap. I paid 220 for jino's from gensci and thats the best deal on GH i've ever seen.

It ain't cheap if you never recieve it.;) :rolleyes:
Think about it.:D

Boo said:
I had no idea that Gh had a Bp lowering effect? Can someone comment?
Maybe when administered for replacement or life extension purposes-but certainly not at the higher doses BB'ers take it at.

It is usually the East where stuff gets thru easiest (know from experience).

Also, I had a friend use Mamta a while back. First 5 kits made it, but then the 2nd 5 kits the postal worker/delivery guy was acting strange so he refused the pack to be safe. Claimed that person didnt live there and it should be returned to sender.

Well I called the PO to talk to a postal worker about it -claiming to be the friend who returned the pack- soon as I mentioned "the pack coming to Mr. Smith" the guy on the phone said "oh yeah, you mean the pack that was going to 1234 OliveCourt Lane, Anytown Usa, zipcode 22431? What about it?" (NOTE: funny how the guy on the phone knew the address before I even told him! and this was like 1 week later)

So we do a little small talk and I ask him if it was getting returned to sender as requested. He answered "well it was, but it got picked up the other day" And I said WTF are you talking about!? He replied "oh yeah, its gone, I got the signed Xpress invoice right in front of me"

Needless to say I was in shock because my friend did NOT pick up the pack!!

I had the Postal Facility Fax me a copy of the signed EMS slip, yeah, there was a signature all right. too bad it didnt match my friends handwriting!! F-n Postal wokers forged the sig and stole the pack.

How do you like those apples!!??

needles to say MAMTA wouldnt resend because on the website it showed the pack was signed for. Even though I explained everything and how the post office forged the sig (I had the first and 2nd signatures in hand as proof)he thought it wasnt his problem.

** seems to me it would be when his gurantee said "will make it to YOU or I will resend 100%"

oh well, spilt milk now. BUT, just shows once again even federal employees (like that takes any certain skill) are thieving CROOKS!!:mad:

BTW- $160 is a good (Avg) price for domestic packs! I have seen it higher and lower than this in Q.

Rex Feral said:
???????? :confused:

Also, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 zips have the lowest seizure rate. A few suppliers will only ship GH to these zips for this reason. These are eastern u.s. zips of course.

Rex.
Exactly. I had an order sent to a po which started with 9. It was seized by customs in S.F, Calif

Curious to know how you guys "know" obout these zips. I know IP used to not send certain things to those zips listed above as they were considered "HOT" and ran the risk of not recieving. This I know as I live in one of those.

CROWLER, I never said I saw the price on the web site. I ordered mine from Chin several times and paid less than 160.00 per kit. I am not going to quote his price as it would not be right, but I would inquire from him directly, you can reach him thru Alin's web site.. Has the price gone up? probably. I bought last Febuary. Forgive me if I dont know every price quoted on the net! I also had several pack's seized when I imported thru the east none now that my addy brings them thru LA. It is it the same for everyone else? Apperantly not. Just giving my experiences that all.....

Massive G said:
It ain't cheap if you never recieve it.;) :rolleyes:
Think about it.:D

Good point, but too many people would just let this go. If this kinda shit happened to me, I would ruin that sites reputation. I would spend hours everyday flamming there site on ever bb website I could think of. Then i'd send threating emails till I got my money back.

Armageddon said:
Curious to know how you guys "know" obout these zips. I know IP used to not send certain things to those zips listed above as they were considered "HOT" and ran the risk of not recieving. This I know as I live in one of those.
Zip codes..I believe 0-5 is east coast..6-9 west coast. My supplier (out of the U.S) says sending to the east coast is simple with no seizures. Sending to the west coast always results in seizures.

Note: I'm talking about shipping to Po boxes

Siezures

It has been my experience that SF (as was mentioned) customs ARE BY FAR THE WORST IMO. I have had a handfull of packs snagged there. Why is this? Why is SF (of all places) such a bitch?:confused:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131