over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone use waxy maize or is it a bunch of bull

peco_12345

Registered
currently using dextrose but was wondering if anyone uses waxy and thinks its benificial.

I used waxy before, and it was great stuff. I just prefer to eat solid food PWO. Got friends that still use it and love it. If used properly its good. It just depends on the person using it and what they like.

I used waxy before, and it was great stuff. I just prefer to eat solid food PWO. Got friends that still use it and love it. If used properly its good. It just depends on the person using it and what they like.

agreed.

-b.

Ive heard the debate many times over waxy and vitargo...I got supplement that was a mixture of both comped to me at work so I used intra workout and I have to say my personal experience with it was a positive one.

Used it in the past, worked good, damn messy, seemed to get everywhere.

Now I use Karboload from TN. Give that a try, you will like it.

Waxy bloated me so bad I couldn't eat for hours after i drank it. Dex was good, but I find regular juice, grape specifically, better.

I love waxy maize and use it every training day. Inexpensive and effective.

VEry messy --- but more a complex carb and not as simple as once thought...

Loved genR8 vitargo and KArbolyn more tha waxy and now use KarboLoad from TrueNutrition which is awesome.

-FF

It's not going to matter in the long run. Get your macro's in. Find what is convenient for you and what you digest better (ie no bloating/gas etc).

The carbs fill me out when I'm on a bulk. It's good stuff.

Good stuff, but I like the taste of grape juice and its easier, havent seen any difference in my results from the 2

PJ Braun tested his blood sugar with waxy maize karbolyn and vitargo. The waxy maize still had steady blood sugar levels at 2 hours where karbolyn and vitargo crashed blood sugar at 2 hours. So that shows waxy maize isn't as fast acting as the others.

Karbolic!!! :headbang:

Ive tried em all.. karbolyn i like for insulin... if your not using insulin go with Dextrose nothing beats it and everything is compared to it ..

1. cheapest
2. replenishes glycogen the quickest
3. spikes insulin the fastest and hardest

i use waxy maize pre and post workout.
great stuff

ive been using maltodextrin, whats the big difference between dextrose and maltodextrin?

ive been using maltodextrin, whats the big difference between dextrose and maltodextrin?

Try them ... Youll notice if you were to compare the two think of them like

dextrose being Humalog... malto being humilin r ...Thats the best explanation I can come up with

with dextrose its sweet makes anything you drink taste good and will give you that rush in 10-15 minutes(depends on how much water you mix with it and how much water you already have in your stomach) I like less then 10% so if using 60g dex i go with 500ml of water or electrolyte drink... I dont add protein either... some leuice , bcaas, ... youll be starving and wanting to eat a good amount at the 10-15 minute point sometimes more depending

Malto tasteless, hits much slower but if you eat after your work out say 30 minutes ,,, 1 hr later youll need to eat again ,,, thats why I compared it to humilin r..

Overall I notice best recovery from strenous workouts from incorporating dextrose

Try them ... Youll notice if you were to compare the two think of them like

dextrose being Humalog... malto being humilin r ...Thats the best explanation I can come up with

with dextrose its sweet makes anything you drink taste good and will give you that rush in 10-15 minutes(depends on how much water you mix with it and how much water you already have in your stomach) I like less then 10% so if using 60g dex i go with 500ml of water or electrolyte drink... I dont add protein either... some leuice , bcaas, ... youll be starving and wanting to eat a good amount at the 10-15 minute point sometimes more depending

Malto tasteless, hits much slower but if you eat after your work out say 30 minutes ,,, 1 hr later youll need to eat again ,,, thats why I compared it to humilin r..

Overall I notice best recovery from strenous workouts from incorporating dextrose

I've been taking 50g maltodextrin and 50g WPI right after workout, and eat a full meal 1hr later. Never really knew there was a big difference between the two. It seems like most "gainers" all use maltodextrin too for whatever reason. I just bought a couple jugs of the cytocarb maltodextrin because of how dirt cheap the stuff was.

I've been taking 50g maltodextrin and 50g WPI right after workout, and eat a full meal 1hr later. Never really knew there was a big difference between the two. It seems like most "gainers" all use maltodextrin too for whatever reason. I just bought a couple jugs of the cytocarb maltodextrin because of how dirt cheap the stuff was.

go to bulk barn then tell me what dirt cheap is LOL dextrose is 69cents a lb .. maltodextrin I believe is the same..

yes because maltodextrin is a filler its used as a binding agent in most pills as well, and is used as a thickening agent in some food dishes aswell

just for experiment get a lb its 69cents and give it a try but i suggest you drink it by itself and have the protein after the idea is to spike our blood sugar to release insulin when combined with protein you are not getting the same effect

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131