YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone using Proviron long term with HRT?

aussiebulldog

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
added proviron to my HRT dose about six weeks ago , love the results and the well being feeling I get . anyone using long term on cycle and off?

I’ve used both Proviron and masteron, I much prefer masteron myself. I get a more hardening affect, easier to stick to clean eating, for some reason I lose junkfood cravings more on it than I do Proviron and it seems to increase my libido much better. Plus very little AI needed.

added proviron to my HRT dose about six weeks ago , love the results and the well being feeling I get . anyone using long term on cycle and off?

I would if i could but it just gets too costly long term to justify continued use. I usually just add 50mg (25mg twice per day) to my 1g weekly test runs for the extra benefits it provides as a mild anti-estrogen (of course in addition to the adex i take) and it also helps free up more of the testosterone when running such a high test dose. And ill also run it precontest to really dry out. But year round just cant justify the cost.

I would if i could but it just gets too costly long term to justify continued use. I usually just add 50mg (25mg twice per day) to my 1g weekly test runs for the extra benefits it provides as a mild anti-estrogen (of course in addition to the adex i take) and it also helps free up more of the testosterone when running such a high test dose. And ill also run it precontest to really dry out. But year round just cant justify the cost.
That's roughly a dollar per day for the Proviron from a good UGL...

There are 10 pack specials on Pharma that cost 1$ day.
Been on Proviron for 5 yrs strait!
Great on lower test for an anti E and Freeing up Test!

Mast is still stronger but I Bald in a Hurry!!!!!

That's roughly a dollar per day for the Proviron from a good UGL...

I dont trust UGL proviron just like i dont trust UGL primo. I only buy pharma grade proviron (same with my adex). And i only buy domestic so pay a premium There is one trusted UGL that i would probably buy it from but does it in liquid form and i just dont like liquid orals. Not a fan of them. I like properly dosed tabs.

Last edited:
There are 10 pack specials on Pharma that cost 1$ day.
Been on Proviron for 5 yrs strait!
Great on lower test for an anti E and Freeing up Test!

Mast is still stronger but I Bald in a Hurry!!!!!

I agree mast makes me shed hair like crazy. Try bosley shampoo and conditioner. Has nettle root, saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil in it to fight dht. Very good stuff.

I added Proviron to my TRT @ only 12.5mg day and have been extremely impressed. I did it initially in hopes of freeing up bound testosterone and its mild anti E effect but what I ended up getting was a hyper boost in sex drive almost to the point of being annoying. I'm not complaining at all because I noticed with just TRT alone my sex drive had diminished and this has been a welcome change.

I added Proviron to my TRT @ only 12.5mg day and have been extremely impressed. I did it initially in hopes of freeing up bound testosterone and its mild anti E effect but what I ended up getting was a hyper boost in sex drive almost to the point of being annoying. I'm not complaining at all because I noticed with just TRT alone my sex drive had diminished and this has been a welcome change.

my experience exactly.
in the middle east 25mg proviron is about 50c so its not that problematic.
I have not tried 12.5mg yet , I will give it a shot.
I do not get the well being feeling or same sex drive from masteron , I guess proviron free more test for me.

Who has the best proviron? This sounds tempting as my libido has been crap lately.

I dont trust UGL proviron just like i dont trust UGL primo. I only buy pharma grade proviron (same with my adex). And i only buy domestic so pay a premium There is one trusted UGL that i would probably buy it from but does it in liquid form and i just dont like liquid orals. Not a fan of them. I like properly dosed tabs.
This x2

This is exactly what I'm considering doing. 12.5 provi daily added to prescribed trt. I figure it's a sustainable super low dose. and as you know trt is a long game.

I love trt but it has caused me sex probs I never had before going on. I went on due to teste being crushed pre-puberty and waited till I was 44 to start as my t levels were still in normal range, albeit quite low, till then. my issues were mental fog and physical fatigue but always was riock hard. Now it's flipped and I'm somewhat concerned as I still try to dial in

I'm curious as to how long you've run 12.5 with trt and how your bloods have been A50?

This is exactly what I'm considering doing. 12.5 provi daily added to prescribed trt. I figure it's a sustainable super low dose. and as you know trt is a long game.

I love trt but it has caused me sex probs I never had before going on. I went on due to teste being crushed pre-puberty and waited till I was 44 to start as my t levels were still in normal range, albeit quite low, till then. my issues were mental fog and physical fatigue but always was riock hard. Now it's flipped and I'm somewhat concerned as I still try to dial in

i'm in exactly the same boat. trying to dial in..finding it difficult to get hard etc

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131