advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you expecting financial hardship soon because of the Corona Virus?

I work for a shop, not sure why i got denied either. I tried calling the unemployment office but every time i call it tells me “there is more than a 4 hour wait, goodbye” and then hangs up on you lol, i did get an email saying “you may be eligible for pandemic relief funds” but that doesnt start until the 25th, so i have to wait to apply for that
You should be able to get unemployment,. that's bullshit. Hang in there. Some states are going to open up beauty salons soon, I heard on the news. So they should open barber shops too I would think. Hopefully you can go back to work and bring in some money again, but its going to be slow. I wonder if you can still qualify for unemployment if your earnings are really low?

You should be able to get unemployment,. that's bullshit. Hang in there. Some states are going to open up beauty salons soon, I heard on the news. So they should open barber shops too I would think. Hopefully you can go back to work and bring in some money again, but its going to be slow. I wonder if you can still qualify for unemployment if your earnings are really low?

Hopefully man, but either way i think there is going to be a second “wave” and i feel like were going to be shut down again, they opened the beaches in fl and supposedly there was 1400 new cases because of that. All i know is im not taking a day off if they do open the shops where im at lol, at least for the time being. I honesly think itll be pretty busy, ive seen people on fb offering to pay $100 for haircuts right now. When the shop opens up we have to abide by our shop prices, but i feel it will be at least pretty steady

Hopefully man, but either way i think there is going to be a second “wave” and i feel like were going to be shut down again, they opened the beaches in fl and supposedly there was 1400 new cases because of that. All i know is im not taking a day off if they do open the shops where im at lol, at least for the time being. I honesly think itll be pretty busy, ive seen people on fb offering to pay $100 for haircuts right now. When the shop opens up we have to abide by our shop prices, but i feel it will be at least pretty steady
Hopefully guys will be generous with a tip. I usually tip about $6, but think I will give at least $10 or $20 if I go in. Im thinking about just letting my hair grow all long and wild, lol. With my heart failure I don't want to go out and about too soon.

So many guys at work out sick, most real but some phonies I’m sure that as much OT as I want is available. I hate to say this with so many in misery right now, but in my line of work it’s been a blessing.

Honestly, I think I had this virus already but very low grade. It spread around amongst the men like crazy. But guys recover and move on. Some wear masks, some don’t. I don’t, I’m old school when it comes to this type of shit. Get it over with and build the antibodies. This social distancing bullshit is going to backfire on a lot of people.

That said, elderly and high risk people of course must take precautions. But if you’re healthy person, enough is enough, time to get the fuck outta the house.

Except you don't know how bad it will hit you until you actually have it. You have 85 year olds going through it without showing symptoms and then you have a bunch of young, healthy people, no prior ailments or conditions, dying from it.

Yes, the majority of severe cases and deaths is in older people with pre existing conditions. However, saying you should just go out there and get it over with because you're not part of a risk group strictly speaking, is bordering on irresponsible. Not to mention the fact that ICU and ventilation capacities in most places really don't need a bunch of young guys falling severely ill because they thought they're invincible.

Idk what state you live in, but NJ is slacking big time. I’ve yet to receive my $600 extra a week
I'm in ohio
The system keeps screwing up. For some reason my pay went on hold. The $600 isn't suppose to start here till mid May according to the site. Everything is in retro, so we're suppose to get back payed

Hopefully guys will be generous with a tip. I usually tip about $6, but think I will give at least $10 or $20 if I go in. Im thinking about just letting my hair grow all long and wild, lol. With my heart failure I don't want to go out and about too soon.

While we were open, with the virus going around we were all actually tipped pretty good. So i think well be alright, as people know the circumstance. But with people out of work, that $5 they may usually tip they may want to hold on to. But either way ill just be happy to be back making a living. if you do have any underlying health concerns id probably wait it out a bit longer if you could just to be safe! One thing as well if you guys are having issues finding bleach/ disinfectant supplies. In our industry we use barbicide which kills everything, all bacteria good or bad. As well as cool care which comes in a spray can that we use to disinfect our tools. Thought id share as here bleach/alcohol/ hand sanitizer is hard to come by

I'm in ohio
The system keeps screwing up. For some reason my pay went on hold. The $600 isn't suppose to start here till mid May according to the site. Everything is in retro, so we're suppose to get back payed
Man that’s crazy. Hope they get that sorted out soon man

Except you don't know how bad it will hit you until you actually have it. You have 85 year olds going through it without showing symptoms and then you have a bunch of young, healthy people, no prior ailments or conditions, dying from it.

Yes, the majority of severe cases and deaths is in older people with pre existing conditions. However, saying you should just go out there and get it over with because you're not part of a risk group strictly speaking, is bordering on irresponsible. Not to mention the fact that ICU and ventilation capacities in most places really don't need a bunch of young guys falling severely ill because they thought they're invincible.

Fake news. There are no shortages or over capacities in hospitals. You are being manipulated cleverly by a corrupt media. Have you not realized yet, and Dr Birx said this in her own words that any death that can even slightly be blamed on the Chinese virus is being counted. NYC added over 3000 deaths the other day (in one day!) as an accounting error.

Look at the#s, deaths from EVERYTHING else are down lol. How does that happen? It’s bullshit. You would be surprised how low the actual death rate is. More people in this country have had it and not known then the opposite. Herd immunity is the only way you beat this. But you stay locked up in your house and let the government decide for you. As for me FUCK THAT

1820BDA4-E2E4-4FA5-86B4-840403461AF1.png

What’s irresponsible is the all or nothing attitude many have. Stay locked down and people are alive and don’t have a life worth living in many cases. Foreclosure, bankruptcy, unemployment, underemployment, these are all real possibilities. But thank you governor I’m alive, my family has no place to live thanks to you while you are in your posh house because your job is essential, even indispensable. But yes, also acting like nothing is happening and no one is dying is also irresponsible. Extremism on either side is usually the wrong answer.

I do agree with that statement, obviously life has to go on eventually and that won't really be possible when our economy collapses. Trust me, as a small business executive I have no interest in that.

However, I have never said anything about harsh measures like full lockdowns and curfews, I only said that it is necessary to be sensible to keep spreading the virus in check as much as possible as long as there are no real countermeasures - i.e. either a vaccine, a treatment, or herd immunity. That does not translate to "nobody can be allowed to leave the house".

Yes, there is a difference between people wanting to go to football games, Disneyland, concerts and bars and those who want to earn a living. Or at least I think there is, some so don’t see it that way. But I hope businesses will adapt and work from home will be more widespread, curbside delivery of to go food will continue, and greater use of instacart shopping, having someone grocery shop for you, churches doing more through technology to minimize. Maybe just a Sunday service when things are allowed to open and do midweek or small groups using zoom or some other software, at least for a while I think things like that can help, and just people not breathing down each other’s neck!, you can still have a nice conversation with someone and socially interact from six feet away.

Yes, there is a difference between people wanting to go to football games, Disneyland, concerts and bars and those who want to earn a living. Or at least I think there is, some so don’t see it that way. But I hope businesses will adapt and work from home will be more widespread, curbside delivery of to go food will continue, and greater use of instacart shopping, having someone grocery shop for you, churches doing more through technology to minimize. Maybe just a Sunday service when things are allowed to open and do midweek or small groups using zoom or some other software, at least for a while I think things like that can help, and just people not breathing down each other’s neck!, you can still have a nice conversation with someone and socially interact from six feet away.
You do realize that football games, Disney, concerts, bars, and those types of businesses that are shut down employ the majority of people currently not working? Do they not want to “earn a living”? Careful when you start picking winners and losers. There have been far worse viruses and pandemics unleashed on the world. The flu has killed billions and up until 1950 there wasn’t a vaccine available to the masses and even that only has a 40% success rate. Just because someone tells you staying six feet away from another human will “save a life” doesn’t necessarily make it true.

You do realize that football games, Disney, concerts, bars, and those types of businesses that are shut down employ the majority of people currently not working? Do they not want to “earn a living”? Careful when you start picking winners and losers. There have been far worse viruses and pandemics unleashed on the world. The flu has killed billions and up until 1950 there wasn’t a vaccine available to the masses and even that only has a 40% success rate. Just because someone tells you staying six feet away from another human will “save a life” doesn’t necessarily make it true.

Good point, I am kind of a boring guy, don’t like any of those things, was kind of a selfish and short sighted of me. Of course all should be able to earn a living doing what they did before this. I certainly didn’t mean to offend and would not want to pick winners and losers.

I'm in ohio
Unemployment funds for Ohio are going to run out soon too.

Trump is being smart and getting a bunch more oil for our reserves. There are ways to find a silver lining in everything, Yesterday the trading price for oil was - $34 or so a barrel, first time in history that its negative. So we shouldn't have to pay a dime for the oil, theoretically they pay us to haul it away.

My business is in a pretty dire position right now. It due mainly to all the restrictions and stay at home orders. If things don’t start heading towards normal I fear I’ll lose years of hard work. I’m in the seafood business (mainly oysters) and with restaurants shut down around the country I’m finding it next to impossible to make a profit. I’m selling some but not enough to keep the bills paid and the guys at work employed. This business requires a lot of labor and the margins are already low so it’s about quantity really. Not to mention I’m dealing with a product that only sells (profitability speaking) at a certain size so I’m dumping more then I like to admit just to free up space on the farms. That being said, The PPP loan will help for a bit to cover the labor (if I ever see any of the money) but I don’t have high hopes of recouping my losses anytime soon. The longer this goes on, the harder it’s gonna be for me to recover. Lots of uncertainty floating around for sure. The market will be so flooded with product when this ends that the price will most likely tank and only make it next to impossible to recover. But fuck it, I’ll just keep rolling with the punches and see what happens. Still got my health, my family’s health and plenty of fish to eat so it could be worse.

Good point, I am kind of a boring guy, don’t like any of those things, was kind of a selfish and short sighted of me. Of course all should be able to earn a living doing what they did before this. I certainly didn’t mean to offend and would not want to pick winners and losers.

Nobody should be getting offended or upset about opinions. My point is the US is in uncharted waters with this economic shutdown as it’s never happened. Everyone has opinions and this country is pretty well split down the middle politically so trying to get the “truth” about anything now a days is a crapshoot as the bias is almost unbearable.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws