advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE WITH WOMEN? PLZ READ.

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Well heres my exact thinking on dating relationships and women.

I never had a guide like this to help me but I was doing the exact same stuff just instinctively knowing and it has ALWAYS worked , I dont care what somebody says or denies this guide I know for sure its a FACT when it comes to making teh right moves.

I figured everyone must read this male or female.

NEVER, ever date a single mother
Follow the "three strikes and your out" rule. Which means if she hasn't put out in the first three dates, dump the bitch.
Never pick up your phone Friday through Sunday. Screen all of your phone calls
No cuddling after sex.
Always wear a condom. Even if she is on birth control. No exceptions
Never spend more than $40 on a date. And if she pays, thats even better
Pick out the women with the lowest self esteem. The lower the better. Beautiful women normally have a very low self esteem
Get in touch with your "inner A-hole". Women are drawn to assholes. If your a nice guy, you won't get laid. She'll categorize you as her "friend"
Women are attention whores and will do almost anything to get it. So keep that in mind when you see some woman dressed to kill
Never have coffee or lunch with a woman unless you want to be "friends".
Women have no male friends. Every male a woman calls a friend wants to bang the living f*** out of her.
Stay away from any women who says the words "All my friends are guys". That is trouble and should be avoided at all costs
If the woman you are dating stops putting out, Dump her
Men, the reason why you are friends with a woman with the exception of having a past relationship with her...is that she doesn't find you attractive. The truth hurts. Move on
Men, the more confidence you show the better chances you have of getting the girl. Women smell a pussy a mile away and they can also smell confidence. Women are attracted to confidence almost more than anything else
Don't ever tell a woman you love.
If your girlfriend is spending a lot of time with a "friend" of the opposite sex, dump her.
Do not get married until you are at least 25 years of age
Do not buy her flowers until the second year you are married
Don't do anything in the beginning of the relationship you wouldn't normally do later in the relationship. Because her expectations of anything you do for her will cause you problems later
Never hold her purse.
Always become unavailable during the holidays. Never pick up the phone close to holiday seasons. Especially Valentine's Day or Thanksgiving
Do not go to a concert with a woman if she invites you. Especially if she has backstage passes or has a friend in the band she is going to see. It just means she is there to see and have sex with the other guy. She probably just used you for the ride there
Never buy a woman a drink. It's just another way of a woman getting something she wants for free while the man thinks she's interested in him (applies outside of relationships)
Eat before you go out on a date. Purpose is that a woman normally wouldn't be caught dead eating more than her date. So this results in a lower costing date by the end of the evening. You tell her that you are trying to eat healthy
Do not order a bottle of wine. And the reason you don't when she asks is because you want to make sure you get her home safely. And to ensure this to the best of your ability, you don't want to drink any alcohol.
If your date picks up their cell phone, silently get up and drive off without them. If they wouldn't give you the respect to pay attention to you on the date, you don't give them the respect of driving them home
Keep a bottle of hot sauce Every place you have sex (Bathroom, bedroom etc.) After you use the condom, put a few drops into the used condom and throw it away. This results in the "Burning of the cooch" if she tries to actually use the contents.

"inner A-hole" thats 100% correct right there. I'm not sure why but for some reason thats the truth.

OMG...Vander LIVES! Where the hell have you been man?

As for the Women troubles...I'm totally SCREWED if I read all this correctly.

Dude you copied and pasted this from Tom Leykis' website!!!

Word for word, this is Leykis 101!!! lol

Quit playing around with girly posts and get back to me on myspace!

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!

V come on man

you are all in love w your woman and now you tell us to basically SHIT on these other women??

isnt that a little contradictory??? LOL!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

i disagree with some of these comments, but some are very true.. the confidence thing is the most important...

Double your Dating...

Keep a bottle of hot sauce Every place you have sex (Bathroom, bedroom etc.) After you use the condom, put a few drops into the used condom and throw it away. This results in the "Burning of the cooch" if she tries to actually use the contents.

Jesus, what kind of women are you dating that you would have to take measures to ensure she doesn't use your semen to inseminate herself without your knowledge.

whoever wrote that article sounds like a real asshole.

I don't know why people try to act a certain way with women. Just be who you are. If they like it, great. If they don't, you should't be with them anyway. If you're just ugly as hell, good luck to you. Learn to date ugly women.

Sadly.... once again.... this thread is dedicated to ME.... i really need to listen to ol V over there... hes right 99.9% of the time and i never listen to him

2 OBSERVATIONS/COMMENTS

1. IF YOU HAVE TO PUT HOT SAUCE I YOUR USED CONDOM FOR FEAR OF HER INJECTING IT INTO HER VAGINA, YOU HAVE NO TROUBLE GETTING A DATE.
2. IF THIS IS OUT OF CHARACTER FOR YOU, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE REAL LOVING, KIND, CONSIDERATE "YOU" COMES OUT? IS THE RELATIONSHIP OVER NOW? BACK TO SQUARE ONE?

TONE said:
Dude you copied and pasted this from Tom Leykis' website!!!

Word for word, this is Leykis 101!!! lol

Quit playing around with girly posts and get back to me on myspace!

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!
No shit lol, he is the professor.

Somehow back in the day even tho i didnt have a guide like this I was doing exactly what he said, I did it instinctively and guess what it worked every single time.

I think this is a great guide for those who really dont have an idea of whats really going on.

TooPowerful4u said:
Sadly.... once again.... this thread is dedicated to ME.... i really need to listen to ol V over there... hes right 99.9% of the time and i never listen to him
Hey its not just dedicated to you but what you said made me bring this up and out into the open, its time guys know whats relaly going on and how they can operate things more smoothly.

I take some of this tounge in cheek BUT much is true, Women respond to confidence and nice guys tend to finish last in the pussy race. And setting expectations too high at first is a mistake, the inner a-hole, wow........thats deep.

PHIL HERNON said:
1. IF YOU HAVE TO PUT HOT SAUCE I YOUR USED CONDOM FOR FEAR OF HER INJECTING IT INTO HER VAGINA, YOU HAVE NO TROUBLE GETTING A DATE.
2. IF THIS IS OUT OF CHARACTER FOR YOU, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE REAL LOVING, KIND, CONSIDERATE "YOU" COMES OUT? IS THE RELATIONSHIP OVER NOW? BACK TO SQUARE ONE?
1. Its not about getting a date its prety much a guide to dealing with whats really out there and what women want and dont want.

2. No its not back to square one just as long as you found the right women for you and one that isnt any of teh above listed. Im not saying there isnt any good girls cause we all know a few in our day , if were lucky we hung onto one of them, what Im saying is MOST women fit these guidelines so this will help out MOST men.

gtj220 said:
I take some of this tounge in cheek BUT much is true, Women respond to confidence and nice guys tend to finish last in the pussy race. And setting expectations too high at first is a mistake, the inner a-hole, wow........thats deep.
Well said, I was pretty much an A-hole age 18-24 I think it was because of some things that happned in my life that made me not care as much, anyways I was this guy who was extremely confident and didnt waste time thinking about what a woman wanted or needed (asshole) but later years down the road I looked back and said WTF how did I do all this and why was it so easy to land those girlys, i simply realized I had changed and the man I was before was much more independant and selfish, by process of elimination and a lil bit of luck I found my perfect match who is my girl now and will be my wife soon, but it took me some time TooPoo are you listening this shit doesnt happen over night and yes you will have to go through ups and downs its not all peaches and cream yet some people get it right the 1st time MOST and that pretty much includes 90% have several wifes relationships girlfreinds ect, This guide is a way to start its definetly not teh ending point but for surley the best way to get a chick back in the sack within a few dates :D .

Hmm, Most of this is right on the money have a few comments.

1. Cell Phone this, Yeah disrespectful but leaving a girl at a bar or something people will talk, and girls will know, espically in the small town some of us live in.
2. WIne, I Like to get myself and my ladies a little boozed up, but that is just me.

3. Flowers, Iffy like to give them but who knows.

Being a dick I agree, Confidence is a must. Love not buying a girl a drink at the bar. Its like here let me spend 4-10$ on u and have u possiably like me. Most guys buy a girl a drink she listens to him talk for 2 mins and then is like I have to PEE seeya.......

Goto Askmen.com lots of dating advice etc, DOc Love is real funny, Tom Lykesis is great..

Good Post V, when are you getting married.

BTW, always wear a condom rule is great but if a girl is on the pill and is like u dont need a condom, it will be close to immpossiable to resist, nothing like a Warm, Wet Vagina , condom less....

All these damn rules just complicate things too much for me...

Ask her just ONE question.

"Would you ever consider a 3-some?"

If she says "Yes" you marry her.

If she says "No" you move on.

:D

If you came up with all that by yourself then you are the smartest man alive. Now are you able to follow those rules yourself? Knowing them is one thing doing them is another.

another thing this stuff works even if your the ugliest son of a bitch in the room. If you've got confidence you will get laid.

I want to amend the:
Do not get married until you are at least 25 years of age
It should be 40.

Yeah... I got hammered last month for posting something about how to run the game on women, but the person that actually constructed this has big time fucking issues.

Look, the reason SOME women (at the least the emotionally damaged ones) like dating assholes isn't BECAUSE the guy is an asshole: it's because he puts himself and his life first and she has to WORK TO GET HIS ATTENTION!

Now, do you have to be an asshole to get a woman to like you and still make her work to get your attention? NO.

But isn't making them work for our attention a little manipulative? You bet your ass.

Yet, women will test us on little shit, day in and day out, just to see if we will blow a fuse, turn into a needy biotch (I had that one down to a science, I was a big needy girlscout with one last year and got my ass handed to me), or if you will call her on her bullshit and put her in her place, and it's called woman's perogative? HUH?

Here's the truth: you are better off being yourself. Yes, it's cliched, but it's real. And when we say be yourself, we mean BE YOURSELF. Be the guy you are with your friends and family: non-needy, doing what's right for you regardless of what others think. Think about it: we all have a buddy that we enjoy hanging out with and grabbing a beer, training with, going to clubs to meet women. But do you call the guy up every hour on the hour and tell him how great you think he is, how much you appreciate his friendship and miss him? FUCK NO!!!!

So why do that towards someone you are really attracted to?

Be laid back, be patient, be funny, be confident, just like you are with friends and family. Trying too hard will only get you further away from what you want.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws