advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are your doses higher when cutting or bulking?

Do you use more when cutting or bulking?

• Total voters
double post...

Last edited:
This is what I do, too, but curious Ehren if you feel this is less effective?

I think more GH + less AAS is better for bulking, and vice versa for dieting with the inclusion of Tren Ace in the dieting phase.

Makes sense but any appetite will cause some form of a caloric surplus, do you think supplementing GH while reducing AAS dose could be more of a beneficial way of bulking?

And then using much more AAS, and reducing or taking out all GH while dieting?

Yes, yes it is. Primo is a second to that, but Tren Ace is king in dieting.

To the first question, well, I use Tren at varying doses whether bulking or cutting, it's just the best strength/quality mass/anti catabolic AAS out there. GH is low in the list behind all other AAS for mass, diet, cardio, DNP ECA, etc. Because I don't use very high doses of AAS (relative to many here), its best used as in a cut and as a "feel good" compound, for me.

To the second, beneficial health wise, maybe. But GH with as much AAS as needed to grow is best. And using more GH may not be that much better than moderately increasing AAS anyway. Same issues with GH as with gear; enlarged heart, bloat, higher BP, etc. So, 50/50.

Last one about GH and Raising doses; Nah, one time Id use GH for sure, would be on a cut. Drop it out near the end to lose any bloat it may be causing. It does help with partitioning and keep you full, helps with fat loss. But no need to raise AAS dose above bulking levels. In fact, I use less AAS on a cut and take a few more weeks to get there without being angry and edgy all the time from high doses and low cals. AAS' best attribute is sparing muscle. So, some Tren and other AAS in there and you'll keep it all. On lower doses, it just takes a bit longer. But it also forces you to get better and better with diet and conditioning. Best of both words, IMO; Knowledge and results.

You seem to have quite a thick endomorphic frame maybe those hitting gear hard when cutting are scrim irons that can lose muscle very easily.

I am actually very ectomorphic, I have a lightning fast metabolism and have always had trouble holding on to mass. I can get lean very easily, but getting larger and staying there has always been a struggle.
I started lifting at 120lbs, and it has been a battle to gain every lb since then.
I just recently started cruising between cycles, in the past I would lost nearly all my size by the end of my off period between cycles, despite my food intake and my intense training.

Whenever I can eat more, I do less gear, food keeps me growing AAS just speeds it up a bit.
Cutting is another story alltogether seeing as its a more catabolic environment.

use higher dose when cutting,gain very easy

As with a lot of other guys are saying, more gh and less gear while bulking. And less gh, more gear while cutting.

As with a lot of other guys are saying, more gh and less gear while bulking. And less gh, more gear while cutting.

Yes, this is my approach. I started this blast at 500 tren and 10iu gh EOD. Increasing gh to 10ed for last 20 days of bulk. My tren is ramped up to a little over 700 now ready for the cut part of blast. All gh, slin and peps will be dropped and just tren and a little t4 will be used in cut. The gh has done a really good job of keeping fat off even with the slin and some less than clean eating, so now I've got 6 weeks off easy cutting, no cardio no fat burners other than low dose t4, and not much fat too lose to get pretty shredded.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Would love to try this sometime... Never used GH... As a preference, do you like it more with a cut or a bulk?

Would love to try this sometime... Never used GH... As a preference, do you like it more with a cut or a bulk?

If you use high dose gh there is no such thing as bulking, just lean muscle gain. My new approach is blast 10iu daily with tren when gaining, just use peps with test when cruising and just use tren when cutting and let the diet do the talking. This makes the 10iu daily very affordable in the long run and as it's being blasted with tren i get the most out of it. The non gh times let my body resensitise to gh also.

Last edited:
Yes, this is my approach. I started this blast at 500 tren and 10iu gh EOD. Increasing gh to 10ed for last 20 days of bulk. My tren is ramped up to a little over 700 now ready for the cut part of blast. All gh, slin and peps will be dropped and just tren and a little t4 will be used in cut. The gh has done a really good job of keeping fat off even with the slin and some less than clean eating, so now I've got 6 weeks off easy cutting, no cardio no fat burners other than low dose t4, and not much fat too lose to get pretty shredded.

Have you tried T3 and if so how does the T4 compare? I recently got T4 prescribed by my doc but haven't used it yet. I like that with T3 I'm taking exactly what I want whereas with T4 I have to hope enough of it converts to T3 and the enzyme that does so could down regulate or the T4 could be converted to RT3 instead.

Interesting. I would have thought you'd use more gh when dieting because of its fat loss properties. I understand why you'd want to include tren in a cutting cycle, though.

no such thing as a cutting cycle or a bulking cycle. what changes is the diet.

you can have a cutting cycle consisting of test, deca, and dbol, just as easily as test, tren, and winstrol.

some drugs have better desired properties than others for 'cutting', such as non-aromatizing... you don't hold water, ect... although you can get around that with adex/asin, ect...

if you're fat, no amount of primo, masteron, or winstrol is gonna give you that hard, grainy, dry look.

that being said... my dosages stay the same whether i'm putting on size or burning fat..... what changes is the diet.

If you use high dose gh there is no such thing as bulking, just lean muscle gain. My new approach is blast 10iu daily with tren when gaining, just use peps with test when cruising and just use tren when cutting and let the diet do the talking. This makes the 10iu daily very affordable in the long run and as it's being blasted with tren i get the most out of it. The non gh times let my body resensitise to gh also.

Thank you very much for the advice brother

you can have a cutting cycle consisting of test, deca, and dbol, just as easily as test, tren, and winstrol.

some drugs have better desired properties than others for 'cutting', such as non-aromatizing... you don't hold water, ect... although you can get around that with adex/asin, ect...

if you're fat, no amount of primo, masteron, or winstrol is gonna give you that hard, grainy, dry look.

that being said... my dosages stay the same whether i'm putting on size or burning fat..... what changes is the diet.

While this is true, while cutting and in single digit BF% that's the only time you really see the awesome effects of things like mast, primo, winny, var, halo etc....

I just blast and cruise - up and down dosage and don't really think about how much mg I take, I'm more concerned abou my diet than mgs. That being said I have few variations when blasting and cruising:

Mass blast1: (my favourite, very little sides, just got watery, but I feel very good overall, sleep well, my mood is good and I put on a lot of mass on this)
just testosterone at least 1000mg up to 1250 mg
some nolva/arimidex
gh and hgh peptides

Mass blast2: (test with anablic)
500-750mg testosterone
400-600 npp/deca/eq
sometimes add an oral here
gh and hgh peptides

Mass blast3: (just discovered bu haven't tried yet for mass lol - low test high tren)
100-200mg testosterone
350-400mg tren
gh and hgh peptides

when dieting i use low to moderate test (150-300mg) with the same tren,masteron, winny sometimes equipose and hgh

when cruising I always use 100/100 test with npp/tren/mast or just 50mg test eod (175mg/week). WHen cruising I also change my usual diet - eat less of everthing- less protein,less carbs and fats I drop some muscle and actually when I get used to it - I like this version of me a lot more than big bulked or super shredded dieted down

Pusher hit the nail on the head here...same with Me...last summer I decided to rip up a bit for beach season, people were shocked I did it on straight test(blend)...none of the typical chems and My meathead buddies didn't believe Me lol

I do too. His official ass pictures were epic as well. What happened to him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know man. He lives/lived in a rough neighborhood. I thought someone here was going down there to meet up with him at one point but I'm not sure if that ever happened.

I endorse Tough Old Man's protocol.

Living the fucking dream! Lol. BROdeo Approved!

Where is he? I remember some of TJ hooker pics. Fucking hilarious.

I think for during bulking all do just GH and insluin and for my cycle I'll do the same lower dosages but with insulin in the mix. For cutting I just try to get AAS and GH (with clen and T3, except this time I didn't use T3).

I have noticed that little GH added to my cycle makes a HUGE difference in everything. I could see why people invest so much money in GH.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws