over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arm day

Many don't know how to contract his in to that peak contract feeling. Chase that feeling on every types of curls will help development if lacking mind/muscle connection. I feel triceps is the key to big arm and many lack then because they don't have healthy elbow.
I employ Ben Park's technique of emphasizing peak contraction (or end range of exercise) where muscles are fully shortened in the beginning sets. It seems to allow better contraction on sets afterwards. Whatever you don't feel, won't grow.
Btw, I have small arms so take my advice with grain of salt.

So does Ben pakulski so I take what he says with a grain of salt also.

None of the people he trains or trains at that gym impress me.

The hypertrophy coach? Lol come on man. Not trying to be negative becaus he's made some decent gains but nothing they do impresses me and its boring as shit.

I'm all for the sciency stuff but look at every SOB out there that gets down and dirty with training old school heavy weight compounds moves with ballistic form and tell me who looks better...

Arms I do agree is mostly feeling the muscle fire but you have got to throw some heavy iron around to make em grow period. I hate all that cable tricep bull shit lol

I have trouble motivating myself to train arms when I'm not in a muscle building phase. I usually just do a few sets of bis and tris after every other work out. I didn't usually do days dedicated to only arms.

Logbook heavy dips.

Logbook heavy close grip bench in Smith machine.

Incline DB curls, and hammer curls.

Get strong as fuck on back movements like barbell and t bar rows, and pulldowns.

This is what works for me, and by work I mean it induces some amount of growth in them, arms have always been a shitty body part for me. If a body part never grew well in the beginning, you can find ways to make it grow but like Dev said: it will NEVER stand out or grow really well.

Especially since the rest of your body will grow bigger, so that 17-18 inch arms are accompanied by a much bigger back, chest and shoulders.

Sucks but wat can you do [emoji5]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ive had good luck adding size to my arms alternating between bicep and tricep movements during the same workout. I also use a lot of heavy compound movements in my other lifts, incline bench, t bar rows etc which I find contribute to arm/shoulders.

I would do all tricep exercises first then biceps last. I noticed that I wasn't seeing results. Then I started to do one tricep exercise then one bicep and noticed a big difference. Whatever works best for you is the best way to do it.

Armzzzz

I do the typical chest tri and back n bis. Somewhere in their i bomb the piss out of my arms. But they need 2 days rest each side to heal enuf for the push pull routine. My arms are dun usually the day after legs. Obv to capitalize on the GH release from legs. My arm blast is yes one set tris into 1 set bis. Start heavy and keep pounding until I have to lower weight while keeping moderate rep range. Maybe useful maybe not.

The hypertrophy coach? Lol come on man. Not trying to be negative becaus he's made some decent gains but nothing they do impresses me and its boring as shit.

I'm all for the sciency stuff but look at every SOB out there that gets down and dirty with training old school heavy weight compounds moves with ballistic form and tell me who looks better...

Arms I do agree is mostly feeling the muscle fire but you have got to throw some heavy iron around to make em grow period. I hate all that cable tricep bull shit lol

x billion percent agree

ben called branch an idiot once. thats he trains like an idiot well here is the thing dickhead branch got Arnold Ohio trophy at display at home along with a silver medal at olympia so shut the fuck up with your ''intent'' bullshit Einsteining the shit out of biomechanics and anatomy and pussy footing exercises.

I am not even a fan of branch or his physique but i can admire his work ethic and ball bursting training which he endured to succeed in the sport. I mean branch could not have done any better in his career. he won ny pro, arnold ohio and silver medal at the O. thats 1 step away from winning the O which he did not have the structure for.

Ben does slooooooow concentric. really who the fuck does slow concentric work ? you do explosive or semi explosive that recruits max fibres and slow eccentric and dont let gravity do it for you.

His IG says 270 pounds yogi

talk about bragging and trying to sound so cool. He has become a yogi now lollol listening to 2 dvds of meditation and practicing it is great but that does not make anyone a yogi! You have to do a lot of if not life time of sadhna and tapsaya to be even referred as a yogi.

My uncle back in India is a yogi when he does sadhna he can sit in samaadhi for 7-8 hours a day upto a week or even 15 days depending whats going on doing a havan, no food, no water, no piss, no shit in that time. chanting mantra in front of a havan kund '' a burning fire thing'' in summer days. nothing affects him NOTHING. in crossed leg sitting. Fucking knees gets locked and hurt if normal people sit in that position for 30 mins. I have tried I wanted to straighten my legs so bad. I had good practice as a kid of that position but i got out of it. I have attended a havan and the woods burning and constant clarified butter pouring into it (aahuti) is so damn hot you want to get away from it asap. fire burns even hotter and woods gets constantly replaced.

ben 270 pound yogi my ass

hypertrophy coach bullshit

only thing Ben was ever good at was mass selling his MI40 program to common man on the street via marketing and playing with big fancy words.

He made money for himself. i give him that. that is about it.

Last edited:

Totally agree. Form can be important and having a good mind muscle connection. But good slag iron works. For biceps....I have to use some lighter weight and higher reps. Horrible elbow tendonitis. But you know what I found out? IT makes them grow better. Triceps however...I get the best results from heavy ass reverse grip smith presses, close grip presses, skulls and dips. I throw a little cable work in there but that's about it.

Totally agree. Form can be important and having a good mind muscle connection. But good slag iron works. For biceps....I have to use some lighter weight and higher reps. Horrible elbow tendonitis. But you know what I found out? IT makes them grow better. Triceps however...I get the best results from heavy ass reverse grip smith presses, close grip presses, skulls and dips. I throw a little cable work in there but that's about it.

Yeah and the thing is Dante preaches this all the time and I've found this out myself it's not rep schemes it's intensity. My left elbow is jacked up currently but I I'm still making size gains from eating tons of protein and busting my ass on the excercises and weight I can do.

I would say by far my favorite intensity technique for biceps and triceps are supersetting the same muscle (not opposing) or giant sets.

I used to smash heavy heavy weight every week but my elbow is not letting me for triceps these days

Yeah and the thing is Dante preaches this all the time and I've found this out myself it's not rep schemes it's intensity. My left elbow is jacked up currently but I I'm still making size gains from eating tons of protein and busting my ass on the excercises and weight I can do.

I would say by far my favorite intensity technique for biceps and triceps are supersetting the same muscle (not opposing) or giant sets.

I used to smash heavy heavy weight every week but my elbow is not letting me for triceps these days

Exactly. Dante also advocates a higher rep range for arms, especially in guys that are older. I use rest pause and I train in the 25-30 rep range for biceps. But it's still failure for all three of those sub sets. I still beat the logbook every time or I drop the exercise, and I still see growth because progressive overload, no matter the rep range, is still progressive and requires growth to accommodate

let me comment on arm routines here....:cool:

first thing first is you need to identify what is actually
lacking in this department....

most of the time, its bis.....now identify how your bis are attached..
(armpit to elbow)...thick at the elbow, you already have genetics
for big, thick biceps (not much peak, but big)..
the other side of the coin is a gap at the elbow, you will need to destroy your
bis to make them grow....

or.....you can just blast oil in them like everyone else and not worry about it.

my favorite bi workout....

30lb DBs....
standing alterating curls...
30 reps (15 each arm)...
6 to 8 sets....
exactly 1 minute between sets....
simple....this will destroy your biceps
after about the 3rd set....you will wonder if you can get through 5 more.
it will be so painful, you will think you are tearing something....
your bis will be so full of blood...they will be busting out of your shirt...

try it

Every once in awhile I liked to "go down the rack". Start with a weight you can do about 20 reps with and once you hit failure rack it and as quick as you can pick up the next dumbbell that is 5 lbs less. Go down the rack until you are at the smallest dumbbell they have. That would be one set. Do that for 3 or 4 sets.

All triceps then biceps. I started with brutally bad triceps so it has to be the focus for me. Whichever is lagging start worth that first and stay with it.

When I’m in a different gym where I know I can’t get it done quite like home I’ll do all biceps first hoping the shock factor will carry me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws