over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arm day?

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
How many of you guys train bi's & tri's together and who throws them in with bigger body parts? I have been doing arms together for the past two years so after my competition 4 weeks ago I switched things up and threw triceps in after chest and biceps in after shoulders. I miss my arm day do I'm thinking about switching back. But after looking at my contest photos I think my shoulders need to come up more than my arms do so I'm kind of torn as of what to do. What do most of you guys do?

How many of you guys train bi's & tri's together and who throws them in with bigger body parts? I have been doing arms together for the past two years so after my competition 4 weeks ago I switched things up and threw triceps in after chest and biceps in after shoulders. I miss my arm day do I'm thinking about switching back. But after looking at my contest photos I think my shoulders need to come up more than my arms do so I'm kind of torn as of what to do. What do most of you guys do?

I train my bis with my tris. The pump is just unreal most days.

During DC Blasts:

biceps with back
triceps with chest and shoulders

During cruises:

biceps and triceps on their own day

BEAST

I alway hit my bi-tri together.

Usually on Friday before going out, I love the way the pump feels when I finish up a monster set.

I alway hit my bi-tri together.

Usually on Friday before going out, I love the way the pump feels when I finish up a monster set. My shoulders have a day all of there own, I go to heavy to do triceps and shoulders on the same day. I usually go up to 365 on military press for 6-8 reps and I dont have a f-ing thing left for arms.

I'm always about mixing my routines up alot to keep my body guessing. Typically I would do biceps the same day as back.

I do it both ways, Ill do bis with shoulders and tris with chest or I have tris/bis day together.
Depends on my schedule and recovery time. I go by feel.

I don't know why you would train biceps after back. They should be fried if you trained back with enough intensity. Same with tris after chest. So I do the opposite....bis after chest and tris after back. This has worked very well for me and I find my bis and tris are relatively fresh and strong following the heavier compound movements for chest and back.

I don't know why you would train biceps after back. They should be fried if you trained back with enough intensity. Same with tris after chest. So I do the opposite....bis after chest and tris after back. This has worked very well for me and I find my bis and tris are relatively fresh and strong following the heavier compound movements for chest and back.

Only problem I would run into when doing that would be overtraining the arms since youre using heavier weights and essentially training them twice as many days a week. I used to get bicep tendonitis etc, and when I switched to training the other way I actually started growing and the pains went away. Thats my experience.

If your biceps are too sore after doing back, your not isolating back well enough and need to lower your weight.

Been struggling with this myself because my arms suck compared to my delts. Considering training bi's and tri's by themselves, but I fear overtraining since I hit them hard on back and chest day as well, and like Maldorf I have some pretty bad tendinitis going on...

Train bis and tris with supersetted exercises. So one bi movement, followed by one tri movement, etc. About 3-4 exercise each.

Been struggling with this myself because my arms suck compared to my delts. Considering training bi's and tri's by themselves, but I fear overtraining since I hit them hard on back and chest day as well, and like Maldorf I have some pretty bad tendinitis going on...

This is my biggest obstacle right now!! How do you make sure you're getting enough recovery on the arms>?! Mine don't really get sore except for the triceps and even when doing other exercises like back or chest I know they are getting worked a little.

The best arm growth I've ever gotten came as a result of me training bi's and tri's together on the same day. I also train them after back and Chest respectively with just one or to movements.
Peace,
M2M :cool:

bis n tris on sunday... chest n tris wednesday... back n bis thursday... shoulders by themselves....been doing this for over a year now and seeing good results...

Biceps after chest, triceps after delts. That way they get worked directly and indirectly, but basically twice per week.

I've been doing a four day split
i do chest and tris
and back and bis
a shoulder/trap day
I've been doing biceps again on leg day

you could do an arm session after legs

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads