over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bacterial overgrowth and gut distention

I know. I honestly just always forget. I’m so structured with my supplements. I’ll order some this week and replace my SBO probiotic and see how I feel.

My current cycle isn’t crazy so I’m curious to see how it impacts me this round.
You will receive 1 EcdyGrowth with your MMB 750 as a gift. Take the EcdyGrowth before workout and after workout , don`t take it before bed time.

You will receive 1 EcdyGrowth with your MMB 750 as a gift. Take the EcdyGrowth before workout and after workout , don`t take it before bed time.
You’re the best- I truly appreciate it and will keep you posted of my progress.

I am a firm believer of maximizing my health and longevity in this sport and you’re probably the most knowledgeable pro and guy here to teach that. Your health, age and physique speak for themself.

Thank you!

yeah dude, if you ever even want your stomach to repair, you have to induce autophagy, LONG FASTS a few days per week, the liquids (hooked up coffee and hooked up lemon or acv water with pnk salt etc) is to prolong fast, and keep you from going nuts, and to introduce some electrolytes etc, id wait 3-4 hours after consuming the liquids in am before you think about eating. you can do it . youd be surprised

fast often
I do ACV with lemon juice pre cardio several times per week and some days I feel great some days it destroys my appetite. I’ve been wanting to do a 48 hour fast with just water nothing else. I generally from last meal to first meal go 12-14 hours just due to morning cardio/abs/stretching but you say LONG FASTS (multiple times per week) can you define long, also if one is training twice a day multiple long fasts woukd make recovery a lot harder would it not? I mean we gun for 5-7 meals a day that’s really hard to do in 10 hours let alone less. Not arguing with you at all just seeking clarification further.

Are they avalable EU domestic? Aplogies if this has already been covered.
I looked and I can’t find the link for the US or EU but maybe like you I’m missing an obvious post but this seems like worth a run.

You still have issues?

Yep, I took a bunch of OTC supps for Canidida and ever since I've had loose stools. I took Biocidin, Candex and the normal oregano oil, black walnut etc concoctions.

I was taking Dr Ohira probiotic 2 caps with 2 tbsp saurkraut and a couple gulps of kefir every morning until the probiotics ran out... All that washed down with coffee and wouldnt eat for hours after.

I do ACV with lemon juice pre cardio several times per week and some days I feel great some days it destroys my appetite. I’ve been wanting to do a 48 hour fast with just water nothing else. I generally from last meal to first meal go 12-14 hours just due to morning cardio/abs/stretching but you say LONG FASTS (multiple times per week) can you define long, also if one is training twice a day multiple long fasts woukd make recovery a lot harder would it not? I mean we gun for 5-7 meals a day that’s really hard to do in 10 hours let alone less. Not arguing with you at all just seeking clarification further.
16-18 hour fasts 3-4x per week, i do it almost daily . gj @ morning protocol.

2x per day training hell yeah would make recovery a lot harder when fasting more than 3x per week, bro arent you older than me, how tf u doing 2x per day sessions lol

anyway I am with you on your perspective. nothing some insulin and GH and shakes cant fix jk lol

16-18 hour fasts 3-4x per week, i do it almost daily . gj @ morning protocol.

2x per day training hell yeah would make recovery a lot harder when fasting more than 3x per week, bro arent you older than me, how tf u doing 2x per day sessions lol

anyway I am with you on your perspective. nothing some insulin and GH and shakes cant fix jk lol
lol got the GH insulin on the way, I say training it’s an hour stepmill/ellipteical with abs, stretching, posing at roughly 7 am then my training is at 530-730 at night- 5 days a week sometimes 4 I listen to my body

Yep, I took a bunch of OTC supps for Canidida and ever since I've had loose stools. I took Biocidin, Candex and the normal oregano oil, black walnut etc concoctions.

I was taking Dr Ohira probiotic 2 caps with 2 tbsp saurkraut and a couple gulps of kefir every morning until the probiotics ran out... All that washed down with coffee and wouldnt eat for hours after.
If you in the USA , I would send you one MMB 750 free to try it out.

Sorry for the derail but I found this goat milk (so A2 casein) full fat kefir that is so good I’m borderline obsessed.

Some of you super health nuts will frown on this part lol but …

*I add a splash of SF liquid drink/water enhancer (MIO, Crystal Light, SF Kool Aid, etc) for flavor and man it’s flipping yum.

Just wanted to share bc this stuff is so healthy with billions of diverse probiotics but didn’t care for the taste and standard A1 cow milk Kefir messed w me/my gut.

Ps. Redwood Hill Farm is the brand.

Sorry for the derail but I found this goat milk (so A2 casein) full fat kefir that is so good I’m borderline obsessed.

*I add a splash of SF liquid drink/water enhancer (MIO, Crystal Light, SF Kool Aid, etc) for flavor and man it’s flipping yum.

Stuff is so healthy with billions of diverse probiotics.
I make my own homemade kimchi that contains WAY more healthy, live bacteria than any commercially available probiotic supplement IMG_8625.jpeg

Just wanted to share bc this stuff is so healthy with billions of diverse probiotics but didn’t care for the taste and standard A1 cow milk Kefir messed w me/my gut.

Ps. Redwood Hill Farm is the brand.

Brand name?

I get this issue a lot and honestly you kind of just have to eat less for a day or two and let your stomach and digestive system reset

I get this issue a lot and honestly you kind of just have to eat less for a day or two and let your stomach and digestive system reset
Just eating less for a day or two is 100% not going to fix bacterial overgrowth lol

Just eating less for a day or two is 100% not going to fix bacterial overgrowth lol
It could take 3-4 days but yeah generally speaking when it gets bad it can take about a week to reset. If you just keep stuffing your face it doesn't really improve. If you reduce the calories and empty out your guts it will improve. You just starve the bacteria instead of feeding it. Less food for bacteria less gas and bloating and inflammation.

It could take 3-4 days but yeah generally speaking when it gets bad it can take about a week to reset. If you just keep stuffing your face it doesn't really improve. If you reduce the calories and empty out your guts it will improve. You just starve the bacteria instead of feeding it. Less food for bacteria less gas and bloating and inflammation.
3-5 days is going to do absolutely nothing for an actual bacterial overgrowth. This isn’t how this works at all

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131