over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bacterial overgrowth and gut distention

I currently take SBO probiotics as my staple. But will say I ran antibiotics about a year ago and used the MMB 750 for two months after and could feel a difference as most probiotics are too weak IMO after an antibiotic.
You should go back to the MMB.

You should go back to the MMB.
I know. I honestly just always forget. I’m so structured with my supplements. I’ll order some this week and replace my SBO probiotic and see how I feel.

My current cycle isn’t crazy so I’m curious to see how it impacts me this round.

I know. I honestly just always forget. I’m so structured with my supplements. I’ll order some this week and replace my SBO probiotic and see how I feel.

My current cycle isn’t crazy so I’m curious to see how it impacts me this round.
How many times per year restoring your Hypothalamus functions and your Adrenal Cortex output ?

How many times per year restoring your Hypothalamus functions and your Adrenal Cortex output ?
We do adrenal support year round through supplements and really focus on sleep to keep balanced and watch blood work.

After this progressive phase we will do a cruise I’m sure as I follow whatever my coach says. 😊

Just bought another bottle of the MBB. Pricey, but know it’s worth it. Going to do 2 caps daily.

We do adrenal support year round through supplements and really focus on sleep to keep balanced and watch blood work.

After this progressive phase we will do a cruise I’m sure as I follow whatever my coach says. 😊

Just bought another bottle of the MBB. Pricey, but know it’s worth it. Going to do 2 caps daily.
Adrenal support supplements will have a very very small support. Also would not work if you on higher dozes of androgens. FGF3 signaling is necessary for the correct navigation of thalamic axons. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37373438/

Also wee need to restore androgen sensitivity for the wee need to regenerate the Activn and the Inhibin levels.

I just ran Augmentin for. 2 days and my gut is fucked. Got worse last night but my URI is gone after 4 doses. So that’s fixed and I’m prepping so I wasn’t gonna get better I was starting to lose sleep from the phlegm. So today I’m chugging these and sadly my Thanksgiving is now fucked but these always work for me. Yes I like it for general health close to a show but when my stomach is fucked the Gingeraide is magic.
IMG_6147.jpeg

I just ran Augmentin for. 2 days and my gut is fucked. Got worse last night but my URI is gone after 4 doses. So that’s fixed and I’m prepping so I wasn’t gonna get better I was starting to lose sleep from the phlegm. So today I’m chugging these and sadly my Thanksgiving is now fucked but these always work for me. Yes I like it for general health close to a show but when my stomach is fucked the Gingeraide is magic.
View attachment 186093

My suggestion for all coaches to learn and ass much they can do on FGFs, it is very important to keep FGFs level in normal range. Here one good information on FGF-19 and bacteria overgrowth. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34231484/

My suggestion for all coaches to learn and ass much they can do on FGFs, it is very important to keep FGFs level in normal range. Here one good information on FGF-19 and bacteria overgrowth. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34231484/
So it’s measured in stool samples I assume? I will say a few years ago I got on a Greek yogurt kick and over did it to the point I had bad bloating, crazy smelling burps, and bad abdominal pain that persisted for a few weeks after a day where I got lazy and had GY and blueberries for like 3 meals in a row. So you can definitely over do it as well.

Other than S Bouli can you outline your gut protocol you mentioned? I was looking through your posts but didn't see it...
start with kefir

many of these probiotics mentioned are found within kefir

daily 6-8oz kefir, brew it yourself

NEXT you will omit one ofyour daily vegetable sources/intake and replace it with SAUERKRAUT

you should notice immediate changes from bacterial kill off, first 2 days youll feel hungover and toxic, this is good indication. go from diarehha to solid stool that sinks, not diarehha that floats

do these before spending money on isolated probiotics or blends, ohira is top notch, but IMO and in my EXPERIENCE kefir daily can replace at least in mine and my clients cases, im sure there are rare exceptions

l reuteri and s bouli were two very efficient probiotics for GI issues and trust me ive taken probably 30-50

2 tbsp apple cider vinegar or 1 full raw lemon + 1-2g pink salt + few squirts organic unfiltered raw honey up on waking - will also boost HCL This may be good or bad for some.

this neeeds to be done for weeks before you give up or start short changing your results a few days in.

start with kefir

many of these probiotics mentioned are found within kefir

daily 6-8oz kefir, brew it yourself

NEXT you will omit one ofyour daily vegetable sources/intake and replace it with SAUERKRAUT

you should notice immediate changes from bacterial kill off, first 2 days youll feel hungover and toxic, this is good indication. go from diarehha to solid stool that sinks, not diarehha that floats

do these before spending money on isolated probiotics or blends, ohira is top notch, but IMO and in my EXPERIENCE kefir daily can replace at least in mine and my clients cases, im sure there are rare exceptions

l reuteri and s bouli were two very efficient probiotics for GI issues and trust me ive taken probably 30-50

2 tbsp apple cider vinegar or 1 full raw lemon + 1-2g pink salt + few squirts organic unfiltered raw honey up on waking - will also boost HCL This may be good or bad for some.

this neeeds to be done for weeks before you give up or start short changing your results a few days in.

Hmm maybe I did see your post... because I was taking kefir and Dr Ohira and fermented saukraut first thing on empty stomach in the morning. Honestly all three of those together didnt much at all

Hmm maybe I did see your post... because I was taking kefir and Dr Ohira and fermented saukraut first thing on empty stomach in the morning. Honestly all three of those together didnt much at all
how long did you do this protocol for before ceasing? and how soon did you eat after consuming the above?

how long did you do this protocol for before ceasing? and how soon did you eat after consuming the above?

2 ish weeks maybe? I would fast most of the day but drink coffee with half and half and splenda though

How long would you advice to wait, like 30 mins?
yeah dude, if you ever even want your stomach to repair, you have to induce autophagy, LONG FASTS a few days per week, the liquids (hooked up coffee and hooked up lemon or acv water with pnk salt etc) is to prolong fast, and keep you from going nuts, and to introduce some electrolytes etc, id wait 3-4 hours after consuming the liquids in am before you think about eating. you can do it . youd be surprised

fast often

yeah dude, if you ever even want your stomach to repair, you have to induce autophagy, LONG FASTS a few days per week, the liquids (hooked up coffee and hooked up lemon or acv water with pnk salt etc) is to prolong fast, and keep you from going nuts, and to introduce some electrolytes etc, id wait 3-4 hours after consuming the liquids in am before you think about eating. you can do it . youd be surprised

fast often
Thanks for the advice dude, coffee totally fucks me up tho lol

Update: Maybe its just me but I noticed very little from the Dr Ohira product.

No improvement on loose stools or other symptoms. Just putting it out there.
You still have issues?

stay away from coffee, it F me up too , instant acid reflux later in day
Well yes it contains high amounts of tannic acid, it’s actually caustic

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members