over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bake grape seed oil?

bobbym17

Banned
I am goin to bake some very painfull prop and some masteron as well and try it at that point if it is still painfull i will add some grape seed oil I have read hrere not to bake it What would be the reason for this it seams to me in no way it is or has ever been sterile

since i have the oven fired up why not make a 10ml vial up and bake it at the same time????

explain this "it seams to me in no way it is or has ever been sterile" please....

No need to bake. Dilute gear with GSO and filter into a sterile vial.

well grape seed oil i found in the grocery store so i assume it is not sterile
i dont think much in there is

Correct. Heating isn't how gear is sterilized, filtering is.

Once you filter the gear + GSO mixture, it is sterile for injection.

fresh out of the oven test prop , mast. and gso gona try test and mast together 1st than in a few may add sum gso. that crippilin pain from the test was just insane hope this works still kinda scared but will try tomorrow thanks guys

I am goin to bake some very painfull prop and some masteron as well and try it at that point if it is still painfull i will add some grape seed oil I have read hrere not to bake it What would be the reason for this it seams to me in no way it is or has ever been sterile

If you insist on heating it up try 250 degrees for 20 min. Run it through a whatman filter as well.

Lots of good advice here.

Add GSO to the vial and filter it. No the GSO from the store is not sterile and doesn't need to be as long as you filter.

Who told you that you can't put grapeseed in the oven??? I brew all my own gear and I buy grapeseed right off the shelf at albertsons! I brew it, filter it, and pop all my vials in the oven at 225 for 15 minutes. My stuff is g2g...

Who told you that you can't put grapeseed in the oven??? I brew all my own gear and I buy grapeseed right off the shelf at albertsons! I brew it, filter it, and pop all my vials in the oven at 225 for 15 minutes. My stuff is g2g...

What do you think heating it after filtering is accomplishing?

What do you think heating it after filtering is accomplishing?

Good question, and honestly I couldn't tell ya! Lol. I learned my conversions from basskillers web page. It's how he shows how to brew, so I've just always did it that way. It's such a simple process that I try not to read into it that much....

chemstrisy ?

have u guys ever thought of using a vacume setup to filter your homemade gear with a whatman pad filter instead of a stryinge type push filter. it enable me toake much more gear with out the mess of a blowned whatman push out filter. let me knw what u guys think.:D

I was told the heat sterilizes the filter removes debris,contaminates after they are killed by the heat. I have heated gear 350 for about an hour it kinda messes up the rubber seals so i than transfer it to new sterile vials

Too much heat or moderate heat for too long will change properties in the oil.
It will start to create carcinogens.
Each oil has different limits for this and it is known and can be found on certain sites as well as by looking up an MSDS for that oil.
BA and BB along with filtering are what sterilizes your solutions.
Heating helps the process but it really shouldn't be very hot.
Going over 170 to say 200 to 250 MAX for 5 to 10 minutes is all that is needed.
The BA and BB will kill the rest and help keep sterility down the line as well.

Last edited:
When you say you are going to make some painful prop, what do you mean by that? You are going to make some high concentration prop? What concentration do you plan on making? what do you plan on using to mitigate the prop from crashing?

When oil breaks down due to heat, this is called it's smoke point. GSO oil has a pretty high smoke point. I'd bet you'd be damaging the hormone before reaching the smoke point.

baking before filter allows for a faster flow through the filter. High enough heat and you can damage the filter too though.

.2 micron will filter almost all biological shit that might run through the filter but is an absolute bitch when using a wataman, especially when you are filtering 50-100ml. I would love to try one of those vacuum driven filters I've seen them on amazon. I just filter with .45 and bake at 175 for like 30 mins or so to enure any microbe or bacteria is killed off. I don't have the patience to mess with .2 anymore.

Last edited:
how long does it take you to filter using a .45 whatman filter i heard the .22 are a real pain

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear