over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

beginner....tbol cycle....worried about gyno-reports. Need preventive advices

kenita

Newbies
Hi

I m considering the possibility of a Tbol cycle, in the future, with low doses (30-50mg ED for 6 weeks) just to take under control the reaction of my body to tbol during

Reading about Tbol my major concern is about gyno. In fact, there are some persons that report gyno, althought in some cases it could be due to a faked tbol (dbol instead of tbol) or traces of dbol (as a results of production process)

1-Taking in consideration the possibility to develop gyno with tbol, what is necessary to have by hands (off course...in addition to clomid and/or nolva for a proper PCT)
2-If gyno develops then i have to stop the cycle immediately and begin a complete PCT with clomid and/or nolva? or there is something to use with the aim to counteract gyno and complete the cycle?

Thank you

If it is real T-bol, you won't get gyno.
If you do get fake T-bol and start showing gyno symptoms, you can use nolvadex during the cycle to keep it away. No need to quit the cycle. You would have to be incredibly sensitive to gyno in order to have gyno problems while on that dose of fake T-bol (whatever it is, probably D-bol).

Kenita from what I know about tbol its doesnt have to many estrogen sides. I do not have expierence taking it so please any vets chime in. But any steroid is gonna sides so you need to be prepared for them adex would be fine to have on hand. And you might wanna run a small does throughout just in case. If you do get gyno and need to abort just run your pct (with nolva to block your receptors) a day later .the half life for real tbol is about 16 hours so it will be out your system fast.as I said I haven't taken tbol just test and running peptides now . So someone chime in if my info is wrong

I've used Turinabol extensively in the past. Like TNH said, it is commonly faked and the only ones that I trusted were from good sources that actually had only the liquid forms.

Real Turinabol has a different feeling than D-Bol, not as much as the "great feeling" you get from DBol but still powerful enough that it gave me back pumps and all of that good stuff. No andro/estro sides whatsoever when I was running it but I did get a little bit of stomach aches occasionally while on it (DBol does not do that to me). Oh yeah - TBol will also shut you down good.

So this is your first cycle and your doing tbol?

Stupid idea IMO

Stick with 250mg test every week.

Many thanks for all your advices. They are very precious for me

For airage,,,,i m 38 years old and i trained for several years absolutely natural taking much care on diet training and rests...i m sure i reached my limit and i want try a first light cycle and only with one compound. I m deciding between anavar and Tbol. .....in the future , i could add test.....i will decide after the responses of my body to a first light oral cycle

After all your advices bros, it seems that nolva is enough in the case that gyno-relate symptoms appear....am i right? did i understand correctly?

For airage,,,,i m 38 years old and i trained for several years absolutely natural taking much care on diet training and rests...i m sure i reached my limit and i want try a first light cycle and only with one compound. I m deciding between anavar and Tbol. .....in the future , i could add test.....i will decide after the responses of my body to a first light oral cycle

After all your advices bros, it seems that nolva is enough in the case that gyno-relate symptoms appear....am i right? did i understand correctly?

Yes.

So this is your first cycle and your doing tbol?

Stupid idea IMO

Stick with 250mg test every week.

Ah the old test is best approach. Forget about the increased E2 and DHT for our 38 year old subject. You do know that the entire former DDR doping program, which earned them many gold medals was based on tbol only cycles?
Why is an oral only cycle properly dosed a stupid idea? I respectfully disagree.

The bottom line is that when you get gyno issues with either anavar or tbol they are fake. But yes, having a serm like nolvadex on hand will help with gyno as would an AI like aromasin.

ok! now it is more clear!

nolva and aromasin on hand!

i agree that gyno with anavar and, almost surely with Tbol also, means fake compounds....and time to change source ;)

thanks

Didn't really care for t-Bol there are better Orals out there
If I remember correctly it gave some strength gains,not as much as anavar,dball,winstrol ,Anadrol and so on.
I'd go with an anavar cycle if you just using an oral those 5omg bd anavar at 100 mg my strength was amazing on problem gave me bad acid reflux
But you can do half of that and since u never did it before u should have amazing strength gains
For a first cycle I wouldn't recommend doing just Orals
My first cycle was sus at 500mg deca at 200mg and dballs at 30mg a day
I think I gained like 40 pounds that cycle of course when I came off with no pct protocol lost most of it.thats still one of the best bulking cycles just different dosages nowaday

i heard that Tbol promotes little more mass than anavar, at the same dose.
Anyway, in general they seems to have very similar effects, although at high doses anavar may show less sides than Tbol, in particular on the liver

for all you tbol lovers how was it on your hair compared to other one. trying to save the hair i got worried about a little thinnning.

most peaople report that tbol is light on hairline (as anavar) ....off course if you do not use huge doses....but i did not have personal experience....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131